Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) (41142 Views)

Kaduna: Principal, Others allegedly Brutalise Student To Death (Disturbing photo / SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / Update: Teacher Suspended Over Disturbing Photo Of Black Pupils Allocated A Tabl (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Seahawk: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
A two year old. Lord have mercy. I’ll kill this teacher if this was my child. Whoever they are, they have no business working with children . Monster

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by boxypane(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Proverbs 23:13-14. It says: “Withhold not correction from the child : for if thou beatest him with the rod , he shall not die.
She's 2.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Seahawk: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
Shut the fvck up. Ignoramus
InHim4Him:

What are you waiting for? You will be surprised if you come back with your face intact.

By the way, what is a two year old doing in school? You do not realize there is a price to pay to earn the name mother? you want the teacher to do your job and you take the name. Hide your face in shame!

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
realmedia:
See the extent to which a teacher brutalized a 2-year-old girl because she pooped on her body

An angry mother has shared a photo of the injuries inflicted on her 2-year-old daughter by her teacher.

The mother revealed that the teacher flogged the girl so much because she pooped on her body.

In the photo shared on Instagram, the child's fragile back is seen decorated with angry red marks as a result of the brutal beating she suffered.

The mother asked other IG users for advise on how best to handle the child abuse incident.

See below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/see-extent-to-which-teacher-brutalized.html

The monster teacher should be purnished for doing that to a 2 year old baby.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by chukskafor(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Proverbs 23:13-14. It says: “Withhold not correction from the child : for if thou beatest him with the rod , he shall not die.
pray your own child be treated likewise; fool!!!

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by SureBETarena: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

what kind of fuckery is this, we are talking of a 24months old baby here and you are quoting bible.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

My frend just shut ur loud mouth like yesterday try dis on my kid and i will mend ur life upside down.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
SureBETarena:
what kind of fuckery is this, we are talking of a 24months baby here and you are quoting bible.
Dont mind d f00l
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
SureBETarena:
what kind of fuckery is this, we are talking of a 24months baby here and you are quoting bible.
Dont mind d f00l.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by janejive(f): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Two years old or more kids poop on there selves when they have running stomach and can't make it to the restroom on time, when they are in a.new place, or when they are scared to say they want to poop. Seriously what's wrong with this teacher, and what about the assistant teacher or caregiver, where was she. This is so wrong.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
InHim4Him:

Clap for yourself. When the boy gets to 14 and become a cultist, don't look for who to blame. This clearly shows that people like you don't know what child upbringing is all about.
Dont even go there. have u been d one training him? Mr trainer, d fact that i refuse such Punishment melted out on my son doesnt mean he have no proper training.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Fazemood(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

This looks like your handywork. Wicked Nonsense.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
InHim4Him:

You can go on and insult me all you like. Your English alone betrays you.

I went to school when my hands could touch my ears. My parents taught me manners before I left home and my mother coped with my childhood idiosyncrasies such that my teachers' work was not complicated.
My daughter was too good in school that she passed to go to Secondary school at 9, and I asked, "what is the hurry". She is a graduate of more than six years now and is not interested in working for anyone but is employing others.
Many of my students are Bishops, Captains of Industry and name it. I give it to my mum. At 90, she is still the best. She gave me her all and society has been much better.
. Person like can never have any meaningful things to offer to society, just to say rubbish to public, instead of keeping your gullible mouth shut and you're still uttering rubbish, vampire, you better not be a teacher and mistakenly beat any child like that and still quoting rubbish, that day you will remember my advice then.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
InHim4Him:

You can go on and insult me all you like. Your English alone betrays you.

I went to school when my hands could touch my ears. My parents taught me manners before I left home and my mother coped with my childhood idiosyncrasies such that my teachers' work was not complicated.
My daughter was too good in school that she passed to go to Secondary school at 9, and I asked, "what is the hurry". She is a graduate of more than six years now and is not interested in working for anyone but is employing others.
Many of my students are Bishops, Captains of Industry and name it. I give it to my mum. At 90, she is still the best. She gave me her all and society has been much better.
. fool will always be a fool forever, what of if that child is having running stomach? stop looking for cheap talk and excuse

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2018
gloria34:
Dont even go there. have u been d one training him? Mr trainer, d fact that i refuse such Punishment melted out on my son doesnt mean he have no proper training.

Thank you for confirming my fears.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by stieyven(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
InHim4Him:

Thank you for confirming my fears.
You are welcome
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
jayextra:
Frying eggs and playing with sand...Huncle guess u started school at 8 yrs...#WiseUp

#Smh ....I pity this Nigerian mentality sha.
In Ireland a child is not expected to start formal education until he is six (6).
In India, children are expected to start schooling by age 4+. Any age less than this goes to a play school.

Although , i dont think there is any best age for a child to start school, i certainly believe a child that young should be given some time to grow up a bit. In the good old days, our grand mothers breast feed their children even up till age 2 (quote me anywhere). Women of nowadays no go allow make d child reach 6months dem go don introduce solid food........no wonder we now have indomie generation of weaklings who fall sick at d slightest exposure to the elements.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Henri8: 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
You see that teacher? He/she is already dead.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
This is absolutely wrong and unacceptable. I work in a school and I encounter worst situation than this from kids and toddlers you dare not raise your hand and hit a child for pooping on him/herself not to talk of inflicting injury, ordinary poo? C'mon, that teacher don't deserve to be called one.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by InHim4Him(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
Budex40:

#Smh ....I pity this Nigerian mentality sha.
In Ireland a child is not expected to start formal education until he is six (6).
In India, children are expected to start schooling by age 4+. Any age less than this goes to a play school.

Although , i dont think there is any best age for a child to start school, i certainly believe a child that young should be given some time to grow up a bit. In the good old days, our grand mothers breast feed their children even up till age 2 (quote me anywhere). Women of nowadays no go allow make d child reach 6months dem go don introduce solid food........no wonder we now have indomie generation of weaklings who fall sick at d slightest exposure to the elements.

You are right sir! Today's children are denied the privilege of ever being children leading to all kinds of syndromes. Money is not everything.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

PSYCHO.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by nograv: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Were you always dumb or did you get dumber over time?

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by femibig(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Sure that's what the bible says.

You must be psychotic, vile and evil to make such reference to the abuse of an innocent 2 year old child.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by efavour: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

rubbish. She is lucky it's not my two year old. I for show her how not to spare a rod and spoil and adult

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by efavour: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
femibig:

Sure that's what the bible says.

You must be psychotic, vile and evil to make such reference to the abuse of an innocent 2 year old child.
You day mind the idiot? Am sure she has never carried even a half pregnancy
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by TruthinAction: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2018
realmedia:
See the extent to which a teacher brutalized a 2-year-old girl because she pooped on her body

An angry mother has shared a photo of the injuries inflicted on her 2-year-old daughter by her teacher.

The mother revealed that the teacher flogged the girl so much because she pooped on her body.

In the photo shared on Instagram, the child's fragile back is seen decorated with angry red marks as a result of the brutal beating she suffered.

The mother asked other IG users for advise on how best to handle the child abuse incident.

See below.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/see-extent-to-which-teacher-brutalized.html

She is not only an angry mother, she is a foolish mother. I thought what she should have shared is how she arrested the teacher and even prosecute him for assault. If it's some mothers, they will teach the teacher a lesson he will never forget. She is really weak.

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Beke2020: 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
I hope if this is done to your child you will quote same scriptures? Or are you the teacher that flogged the two years old? Heartless generation. May God forgive all of you.
That child can be traumatized for life and you're quoting scripture out of context.
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Beke2020: 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
cool cool
TruthinAction:

She is not only an angry mother, she is a foolish mother. I thought what she should have shared is how she arrested the teacher and even prosecute him for assault. If it's some mothers, they will teach the teacher a lesson he will never forget. She is really weak.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Beke2020: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2018
If you don't have what to say, pls keep quiet.
BBTEE:
What is a 2years old child doing in school
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 12:04am On Dec 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Ten strokes of the cane are more than spoiling the rod in order to spare the child.
Re: A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) by shezy(f): 12:19am On Dec 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

You've got no child right?

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video