Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES (1186 Views)

5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by jesutakewe(f): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Most powerful people in the world, 2018.

1. Xi Jinping
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Donald Trump
4. Angela Merkel
5. Jeff Bezos
6. Pope Francis
7. Bill Gates
8. Mohammad bin Salman
9. Narenda Modi
10. Larry Page

(Forbes)

https://agenparl.eu/the-spectator-index-2018-09-01-0100-2/
Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by jesutakewe(f): 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
jesutakewe:

1. Xi Jinping
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Donald Trump
4. Angela Merkel
5. Jeff Bezos
6. Pope Francis
7. Bill Gates
8. Mohammad bin Salman
9. Narenda Modi
10. Larry Page

(Forbes)

Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by jesutakewe(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
SEE

Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by JohnFrankling(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
I opened to see if Buhari was on the list
Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by seunny4lif(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2018
jesutakewe:

1. Xi Jinping
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Donald Trump
4. Angela Merkel
5. Jeff Bezos
6. Pope Francis
7. Bill Gates
8. Mohammad bin Salman
9. Narenda Modi
10. Larry Page

(Forbes)

Ahead of Putin?
I don’t think so?

Where is Buhari?

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2018
seunny4lif:

Ahead of Putin?
I don’t think so?

Where is Buhari?
exactly, i would pick putin over xi jing pi, putin has a lot of control over russia and europe than xi has over china and asia. Meanwhile am happy that Trump is not No1 cheesycheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by seunny4lif(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
exactly, i would pick putin over xi jing pi, putin has a lot of control over russia and europe than xi has over china and asia. Meanwhile am happy that Trump is not No1 cheesycheesy
Most power men don’t shout.
Strong men don’t make noise, they just do it.
You wouldn’t see them coming at all.

2 Likes

Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by SternProphet: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:

Are you kidding?. China is controlling the evonomy of 3/4 of developing (third wotld) countries. They have the second largest economy. They are the most populous country in the world.
Russia has no control over Europe. It is an ordinary country now that NATO has completely surrounded. It's economy is far less than Indias economy. It's only relevant because of nuclear weapons. Ordinary sanctions imposed because of Ukraine is devastating their economy.
I think Russia may also have been put high on the list due to perceived influence on Trump than true poowet
Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by jesutakewe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Buhari ko?
We're not talking list of lifeless people na.
seunny4lif:

Ahead of Putin?
I don’t think so?

Where is Buhari?
Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by jesutakewe(f): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2018
Well said bro
SternProphet:

Are you kidding?. China is controlling the evonomy of 3/4 of developing (third wotld) countries. They have the second largest economy. They are the most populous country in the world.
Russia has no control over Europe. It is an ordinary country now that NATO has completely surrounded. It's economy is far less than Indias economy. It's only relevant because of nuclear weapons. Ordinary sanctions imposed because of Ukraine is devastating their economy.
I think Russia may also have been put high on the list due to perceived influence on Trump than true poowet
Re: See The 10 Most Powerful People In The World, 2018 -FORBES by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
SternProphet:

You are Very correct about Xi and Putin. Putin has no influence especially among post WWII allied nations in Europe.
Btw, where was NATO and the EU when Russia cornered vessels belonging to Ukraine and even catered 3 away this past week though? Makes you do a double think.

Putin isn't intimidated by sanctions and Russia remains one of the few countries in Europe with the highest number of billionaires.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Deploys 52 Stealth Bomber Fighter Jets To Iran / Donald Trump Hid In A Bunker Inside The Whitehouse / China Vows To Fire On US Troops If American Forces Are Sent To Taiwan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.