Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) (49899 Views)

Sonti Lee, South African Sangoma, Killed Outside Bar (Photos) / Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Really? Lawyers are strong.
ChiefAzubuike:
This one is not even strong. And he dey call himself lawyer.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Damilola14556: 4:14am On Dec 01, 2018
So sad, this guy graduated from the same university of mine, called to bar in the morning and died at night. Ahhhhhhhh, Nigeria
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Truthisit: 4:50am On Dec 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
May you not be faced with an existential threats, especially unexpectedly. Then you would know how skills, knowledge and other attributes of yours vaporize.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Omoniolami: 5:22am On Dec 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
You must be stupid
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2018
LOWPEAK:
This is very spiritual but Could have been avoided....

I imagine the pain of this parent that educating him has drained their resources....

Rest in Paradise Young Attorney..

The news is not true.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Samuellyno(m): 5:30am On Dec 01, 2018
seunlly:
Oh my God
This is brutal
like seriously it is ma brother...

may his soul rest in perfect peace jawe...
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Ayo25: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=Austema post=73443477]God asked Job; have you commanded your morning?
I know many of you will not like what am about to say but it is a basic truth. Many of us starts our days without praying. And at the end, this are the possible results
RIP to the dead. Mean while, today is koinonia miracle service, you can connect with us online[/quote How are you sure he did not start his day with praying. There are many people who starts their day praying but still dies on the said day
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2018
What type of nonsense is this? I'm so angry.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by richyboi(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

No reply for you Mr man
Rest in power OKEYA ADESHINA PETER my roommate and brother ...
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by kelvinnaira: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Hedonini:

Gbam. I'm always an advocate of discretion.

Discretion is the better part of valour. It will always be.

With enough discretion (common sense 'ogbon') you can disarm an entire army of bloodsuckers. You can walk past DEATH and it wouldn't even notice you. You can get even Satan himself to spare you.... After all, there'll be enough of other victims for him to feast on.

Everybody be doing katikati, thinking its what makes dem king. Craziness everywhere my brother.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by squash47(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2018
seunlly:
Bastard!!! Yours is next then we will see the skills they taught you..
I study mass communication and journalism, when I find myself in such situation,as a communicator,I have a way of handling such issues. conflict resolution and management is bae.
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nnaabros:
angry
God bless u man
Re: Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Village people!!!!!!!!!?!!
Chain!!! cry
Dem wait make the parents suffer train am finish, make him self suffer graduate, dem come switch am off life electric bulb,
At the point when he's supposed to make his parents happy.
May our lives never be like that of a sugarcane.

I pray for fortitude to bear this loss(for his family?

cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece / 9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.