Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. (323 Views)

Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. by uchkochi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
The fake life of some of the so called celebrities been hyped through the social media and TV stations is what is pushing young boys into so called rituals to make money quick. If only they know that it is just a show off. Not everyone posting pictures of accomplishment online is real. Don't be moved, work hard and right. I curse every ritualist now in Jesus precious name.

1 Like

Re: The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. by enilove(m): 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
uchkochi:
The fake life of some of the so called celebrities been hyped through the social media and TV stations is what is pushing young boys into so called rituals to make money quick. If only they know that it is just a show off. Not everyone posting pictures of accomplishment online is real. Don't be moved, work hard and right. I curse every ritualist now in Jesus precious name.

You are right.

Proverbs 13:7 KJV
There is that maketh himself rich, yet hath nothing: there is that maketh himself poor, yet hath great riches.

Proverbs 10:22 KJV
The blessing of the Lord , it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
Re: The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. by Nbote(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Nobody pushed anybody... Dey chose to take d illegal and immoral shortcut

1 Like

Re: The Fake Life Of Some Celebrities Are Pushing Young Boys Into Money Ritual. by SKhanmi: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2018
Like the poster above said....It's by choice. If you can't stand your ground because emeka your padi buy Benz,tola your babe buy iPhone XR while you still dey waka dey use one yeye tecno. You wan follow them blow. Just know some wild animals think better than you

(1) (Reply)

‘stop Displaying My Pictures, I’m Not God ‘-adeboye Warns RCCG Members / The Hanukkah Story / All Things Are Yours Why Are You Then Struggling To Make It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.