Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

‘stop Displaying My Pictures, I’m Not God ‘-adeboye Warns RCCG Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘stop Displaying My Pictures, I’m Not God ‘-adeboye Warns RCCG Members (315 Views)

I’m Nothing, But Don’t Mock My God,’ Adeboye Cautions Critics / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘stop Displaying My Pictures, I’m Not God ‘-adeboye Warns RCCG Members by Jesutomisin: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Peeved by the increasing number of items and other merchandise showing his portraits, ,General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has warned church members to stop buying any item that displays his picture.

Speaking at the ongoing Holy Ghost Congress 2018 at Mowe in Ogun, Adeboye said he had nothing to do with the items such as stickers, key holders and books, among others.

According to Adeboye, displaying his pictures on items was against God.

He said he did not....read more....http://naijachurchnews.com/40451-2/......

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Dreams Of Seeing Dead People. / Someone Is Reincarnated Anytime A Christian Gives Birth To A Child / I'm Not Clear If This Is Bribery Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.