Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi (22504 Views)

Keke Operator Dies In Fight Over ₦‎400 Levy / Soldiers Shoot 15-year-old Boy, Keke Operator Dead In Lagos / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
D suspected child trafficker "Gloria Ekan who was previously arrested over baby theft in Enugu state."

How did she get out of police custody? Y didn't d police prosecute her b4?
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by SoNature(m): 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:

I read the article, Oloshi and I discovered it's your usual buying and selling of humans.

According to him, the suspect, who hails from Cross River state, was with the mother of the trip­lets, simply identified as Ifeoma, as they were concluding plans to escape with the triplets when he (Okoye) arrived the scene.

ODE, I swear u didn't
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2018
Igbos Again..
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Is this a peace corp promotional article?
Not really, he's a concerned citizen, trying to rid the state from crime.
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
PBseller5018:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!

Lol...the only thing with INEC attached to it's name that won't fail you anytime soon grin
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Chai, these people are a disgrace!

#condemn criminal acts, not tribe. Say no to tribalism.

That's how you identify the dregs of Nairaland.
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Chai, these people are a disgrace!

#condemn criminal acts, not tribe. Say no to tribalism.

That's how you identify the dregs of Nairaland.

DOn't be surprised bro, some people are irredeemable.
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
SoNature:

According to him, the suspect, who hails from Cross River state, was with the mother of the trip­lets, simply identified as Ifeoma, as they were concluding plans to escape with the triplets when he (Okoye) arrived the scene.

ODE, I swear u didn't

Oloshi, You are dumb not to know that "ifeoma, the mother of the triplets" is also a conspirator in an illegal act.
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Esquire8080(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
grin
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2018
AgbariOjukwu1:
Igbos back to back on front page cheesy

Tribe of criminal degenerates
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by Epifanio(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
It's obvious nothing good can ever come out of biafrans.
The only place in the world where people sell their children and even have more baby factories than businesses.

PER`OS
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by DeWorlex45(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Telemon:
is it just me that doesn't understand the story?
U are not alone sir
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by JBoss25(m): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Tribe of criminal degenerates
and ur tribe is full of ritualists
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2018
PBseller5018:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!
e noi get name? U thief am from inec come dey resell?
Re: Keke Operator Stops Sale Of 2-month-old Triplets In Ebonyi by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2018
Dearlord:
Repeat this story, I don't understand
I swear! The names dey change anyhow, the drama come dey like chinese lang movie wey get fight in all scenes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Kill Pregnant Woman In Delta / Lagos Taskforce Arrests Fake Army Officer (photo) / Help!!! - Oppression Of Lives And Properties At Oke-afa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.