Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram (24925 Views)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by LincolnLynn(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
dokyOloye:
Why is this federal government and everybody working for it daft?
Must they announce their war strategy ?
So boko haram will now read this and not adopt appropriate counter measure?
Same way EFCC saw bankers with dollars and rushed to the press even without investigations.
This govt has truly failed and that is why they are quick to latch into any little news for propaganda purpose.
.The government will publicize its strategy coz with every policy a political point has to be scored no Matter how petty it is..
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Deon28:
Now that they have announced it biko haram will wait to blow it all. If they can blown jet fighters what's drone ? Nigeria government is a joke

Smaller, harder to hit, easier maneuvers, less sound, so enemies can't know it's close till it starts attacking unlike the Alpha jets which shouts here I come grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by delerx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
How many years now have we been hearing drones
Nairaland is filled with unauthentic news
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Lies as usual. Yet Niger Republic and Chad citizens are crossing the border with ease with no one stopping them even with the so called imaginary drones in place.

they are fulanis and muslims, we can not chase our tribemen , Fulani is Fulani either they are from chad , niger, mali , nigeria or anywhere, we are brothers.. we speak the same language...will you also chase Yoruba from Benin Republic from coming in into Nigeria?
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Omeokachie: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
So una get drones before come go keep am for museum like say na artifact abi?

Try another lie.
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by ManTiger(m): 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Nbote:
First things first dat photo is fake

Bro, it's not fake, that is the real UAV that carries war-head, when they say drone, they aren't talking about she sold on Jumia.
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by FLYFIRE(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
dokyOloye:
Why is this federal government and everybody working for it daft?
Must they announce their war strategy ?
So boko haram will now read this and not adopt appropriate counter measure?
Same way EFCC saw bankers with dollars and rushed to the press even without investigations.
This govt has truly failed and that is why they are quick to latch into any little news for propaganda purpose.
BECAUSE THEY ARE LYING
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Bobinovic: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
O.p since when did Nigerian Goverment start deploying drones from European military bases to fight boko haram?
Take your time oh!

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by romzy33: 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Yeye Government, what's the essence of buying drones and spending billions of naira fighting Bokoharam & herdsmen you'll release when caught? Sorry. They call it rehabilitation grin

Nigeria won't be great, don't quote me cus I won't reply you
Sane people knows that Bokoharam is a business cool politicians and top security men are getting fat from it

Bokoharam as come to stay.
Sai Jubrin, Sai religion of peace
u are rite nigga ,some powerful pple get money through terrorism
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by able1993(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
So what caused the delay, the FG should get remote science students from FUTA, let them map Sambisa for you and also montitor remotely, it is not a rocket science, shield the border and destroy every enemies within.....

Anyway, if you wish to be motivated about what you are doing or want to read life stories to learn from, success strategies.....then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by victorazyvictor(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Yeye Government, what's the essence of buying drones and spending billions of naira fighting Bokoharam & herdsmen you'll release when caught? Sorry. They call it rehabilitation grin

Nigeria won't be great, don't quote me cus I won't reply you
Sane people knows that Bokoharam is a business cool politicians and top security men are getting fat from it

Bokoharam as come to stay.
Sai Jubrin, Sai religion of peace
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
I laugh in Daura ddddddddddddddd
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by spiritedtete: 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
The poeple in the Nigerian army public relation office. and the whole DMI in Nigeria are all wacked.... My Goodness must you announce your combat plans... Not that you bought and f14 jet...

God... I am being move to lead this unit anytime I see this useless display of lack of professionalism.

Then I remember this is Nigeria you are talking about... A country where your colleague will do anything to bring you down.. so he can move forward.

Let me use my "ogbon imo" for another country jare.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by smileyoo: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
Deon28:
Now that they have announced it biko haram will wait to blow it all. If they can blown jet fighters what's drone ? Nigeria government is a joke
so you really believed they purchased any drone? when they 've not purchased basic weapons, for soldiers to fight with, is it drones that they 'll purchase? its just a propaganda from the stable of bmc, don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by prakashgohel24: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Spatta: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
If indeed the drones are working unlike the display of Jonathan transferred to Buhari then we aught to commend Sowore who started shouting about the backwardness in our society and the possibility of using modern technology to fight crime and criminals

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by ojtech8291: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
If I say FG is sponsoring these people now somebody will tag me a politician which I'm not. In the same vain police will blow siren and tell Arm robbers to flee before their arrival. undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Yankee101: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
At last
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by BrokenCock: 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Be showng us google photos! Shege banza! Buhari sabi drone? U think say presido serious?
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by BrokenCock: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManTiger:

Bro, it's not fake, that is the real UAV that carries war-head, when they say drone, they aren't talking about she sold on Jumia.
if its not fake why arwe our soldiers not in it?
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by ManTiger(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
BrokenCock:
if its not fake why arwe our soldiers not in it?

Its a drone, not a copter, its remotely controlled.
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by abodundef: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Very strange to hear this.
Meanwhile, we print quality DI and large format printing at agbaro warri.08023332733
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
Trizzi:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/fg-deploys-drones-to-fight-boko-haram.html

Boko-Haram will seized the drone very soon and use it and chase Buhari away.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by PhilipGallagher(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
The NA has been using drones for ISR since na
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by BrokenCock: 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
ManTiger:

Its a drone, not a copter, its remotely controlled.
I mean, in the pix
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by bighorlus(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
Even if I decide to believe this news smiley,I know Nigeria does not have a drone that's taller than any human being so this picture is surely fake. grin lol
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by OSLinks(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
OS Links Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large-scale events such as Festivals, Conferences, Ceremonies, Weddings, formal parties, Concerts, or Conventions.

We are in the process of planning and coordinating your event. We are referred to as the eyes of EVENT PLANNING and our service can include Budgeting, Scheduling, Site selection, acquiring necessary permits, Coordinating Transportation and Parking, arranging for Speakers or Entertainers, arranging Decor, Event Security, Catering, Coordinating with third party vendors, and emergency plans. Our event is different in its nature and our process of planning & execution of each event differs on basis of type of event.

In addition, we also offer the service(s) of Interior and Exterior Decorations. You can E-mail us on: oslinksdeco@gmail.com
You can call or chat us on: 09029495480 or 08033102377

Welcome to OS LINKS!
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by chigo245: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
hahaha which kind country is this drone in a photo
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Zolabiola: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Scam
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: FG Deploys Drones To Fight Boko Haram by okonprecious(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Thats a lie........ Big lie, fat lie.. Infact country lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

33-year-old Woman Raped, Murdered In Edo / Gunmen Ambush And Wound Captain Zakari Sani Alongside Other Soldiers In Benue / See The Pump Actions Recovered By Adamawa State Police Command(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.