Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State (73370 Views)

Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Woman Killed In Ibadan After Sunday Shodipe Fled Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Kwanza: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2020
PRESS RELEASE

ESCAPE OF OYO SERIAL KILLER: IGP DEPLOYS CRACK DETECTIVES TO OYO STATE
Orders CP Oyo to ensure prompt re-arrest of fugitive​

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni has deployed additional investigative aids to Oyo State to complement the efforts of the Oyo State Police Command in the ongoing manhunt and efforts aimed at re-arresting Sunday Shodipe, a prime suspect in the multiple murder of innocent citizens at Akinyele Local Government Area, Moniya, Ibadan, Oyo State. The additional deployment comprises crack detectives from the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) and the Special Tactical Squad (STS) of the Force Intelligence Bureau, Abuja. The team is expected to bring their vast operational, technical and investigative experience to bear in supporting ongoing efforts aimed at re-arresting and bringing the fugitive to book.

The IGP who condemned the unfortunate escape from lawful custody of the suspect, has directed the Commissioner of Police, Oyo State Command to intensify efforts and ensure the prompt re-arrest of the fleeing suspect. The CP has also been directed to speedup investigations into the circumstances that led to the escape of the suspect. All persons indicted in the escape are to be identified and made to face the wrath of the law. The CP has equally been mandated to immediately assess and rejig the security architecture in the State so as to prevent any future occurrence of untoward incidents.

Meanwhile, the IGP calls for calm and enjoins citizens to cooperate with the police by providing useful information that can lead to the unearthing of the whereabouts of Sunday Shodipe – the suspected serial killer.

DCP FRANK MBA
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/4327206770654682/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
That bastard is really terrorising us in Ibadan

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by IamCookie(f): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmm...Nigerian Police!

How did he escape custody Just saying to myself embarassed

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Naijasageblog: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2020
I pray he gets caught and made to face judgment

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Bmaster(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2020
I am shocked on hearing this.

Seriously,this ain't a good news to the ear!
I pray he gets re-arrested soonest!!!
Justice must prevail at all cost embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Amotolongbo(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Naijasageblog:
I pray he gets caught and made to face judgment
That is if he isn’t aided to escape again

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2020
But how did he escape

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2020
I have nothing much to say but I all wanna say is that Heavy thunder overfaya the president of my country.

NB: I didn't say which country before them begin waylay me for hate speech.

36 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Aderewah: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
It's not that easy to escape police custody. A big client might have bribed someone. Im sure police will catch him. If they wan to, they will. If Ibadan people catch him first, he will be burnt alive.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by chukwuibuipob: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
sad Nonsense sad.Wetin make we use the useless BAZTARD pic do?Person wey probably don cross to Cotonu sad.The pipu dat released him should go and look for him

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Dangrace01: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chai

=======> Profile

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by davodyguy: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
Terrible
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by MAGG0T(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
cheesy

He's now at Large, Aided by the incompetency of The Nigerian police

Baba don migrate to Togo be that.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by jacoik(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
na the police release the boy jare.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by seunlayi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020

By now, if the boy did it on foot from Akinyele to the border, he must be out of the country to a safer place.

But let us reason together. It was claimed that he was sighted by many. I believed that a criminal that escaped won't go back directly to his former home to cool down for days if not a mutual release and I expected the police to have immediately rushed down to his home immediately they discovered that he has actually excaped...... Don't know if I am wrong on this?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by ibujoko: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
y him face come cool like this? serial killer face dey dey strong nw

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by valentinenkem: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
They should arrest all involved

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by highdon(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Lazycyndy(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Afonja Ted Bundy

Going to the south west at this time now is very dangerous.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nigeria is ripe for mossad existence

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by bigdammyj: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
Noted

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by seunlayi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020

Who will help them search for him only to be released again? Kept wondering what this high profile was doing in mokola police station weeks after his parade by the state commissioner when he supposed to have bn sent to Agodi correctional Centre since.

The entire police Team involved in this case deserve the treatment below from every citizen of the state

grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Bornfool(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2020
See is head like buhari

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by orgylover: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
valentinenkem:
They should arrest all involved
that is what they should do first. they didnt even tell us how he escaped. useless country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by bewla(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Abouwaza:
That bastard is really terrorising us in Ibadan
But Amotekun is out there

14 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Ajiswaggs(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
Hmmm....naija police sha

1 Like

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by princeade86(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
So he disappeared from cell in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by urchcoded(m): 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2020
How to Kno a dead case in Nigeria:

The government has instructed that investigations be made bla bla bla. Once you hear something like this, forget it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by jacoik(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
can this Nollywood get season 2 and 3? someone in police custody escape without naija police being aware of that? abeg tell that to Donald Trump jare

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State by Chirowman(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
see him face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cult Clash: Man Beheaded In Ilaro, Ogun (Graphic Pictures) / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.