Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! (2424 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Is Attacking Buhari Because He Won't Be President / The Fate Of Those Decampees In Edo State Right Now / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirjamo:
You think it's that ogogoro drinking uncle of yours that's still ruling us? BH have been confined to Northern Borno since Buhari came in and that's where they will remain till we kill everyone of them
Never ever quote my comments again, please I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by Sirjamo: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Never ever quote my comments again, please I beg you.
If you don't want to be quoted, don't comment, if you comment I might quote you, if you like come beat me

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you don't want to be quoted, don't comment, if you comment I might quote you, if you like come beat me
Unmasking and trailing you won't take me more than 5minutes and you may lament later how it all started like a joke. Please I beg you again for the last time, leave my comments the alone.
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by Sirjamo: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Unmasking and trailing you won't take me more than 5minutes and you may lament later how it all started like a joke. Please I beg you again for the last time, leave my comments the alone.
Because you're a major? even Buratai can't make such a useless threat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by Warship: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
FarahAideed:
That one thinks that Buhari knows nothing grin cheesy why are people gullible like this ...Thhe last Airforce pilot that hit a Boko haram Column without approval has been dismissed

Tell me that you are joking concerning dismissal for bombing a BH column.
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by walemoney007(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
That one thinks that Buhari knows nothing grin cheesy why are people gullible like this ...Thhe last Airforce pilot that hit a Boko haram Column without approval has been dismissed
where is your source?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by fishmillan: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2018
Some how man must die
Re: Boko Haram Is Attacking Soldiers In Arege, Borno State Right Now!!! by crimeboss: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=OkunrinOloro post=73445616]A twitter user Najeeb Bello Oyarese has raised this alarm. Men of the Nigerian Army stationed in Arege Area of Borno State are fighting a desperate battle for survival at this very moment against Boko Haram. The soldiers are down to their last rounds of ammunition and their food and water supplies are almost depleted. Please share this message so that the whole world knows what they are going through

https://twitter.com/NejeebBello/status/1068485958591569926[/quote

Look leave story, after buhari has paid his terrorists brothers handsomely for them to reinforce and buy weapons, what do u expect?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Endorse Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Kwara APC Chair, Balogun-fulani Hails INEC Decision To Abide By Court Judgement / Pictures From Mammoth Crowd At PDP Rally In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.