Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan (12394 Views)

El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ / 8 Suspected Kidnappers Of Chibok Girls Arrested By Police 4 Years After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by Ijaya123: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2018
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
,he should take responsibility for action of buhari and northern leaders who established and give full support for boko haram at the beginning, ? Having fought tirelessly with his security apparatus and arrested 40% of those idioots boko haram, and buhari came and release all of them, and they went back to front line and kill soldiers. He should still accept responsibility? He's never dull like you

I'm tempted to ask how old you are. Anybody with full functioning brain will not post this trash you put up here. Imcompetent Jona and his supporters are set of dullards.

Boko Haram was established by PDP and it flourished under the clueless GEJ.
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by Sirjamo: 9:34am On Dec 01, 2018
franchasng:
In as much as I will maintain my stand that all Nigerian past and present Presidents including Goodluck and the old lanky kunu and fura de Nunu drunkard at the Aso Rock now has failed Nigeria and Nigerians, I must say that Goodluck's government was heavily sabotaged by:

1.) Northern Political elites headed then by Buhari, El Rufai, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Kwankwaso, Aminu Tambuwal, Shetima, and the entire Northern Elders Forum.

2.) Barrack Obama & Hillary Clinton collabo

3.) South African President Jacob Zuma

4.) Olusegun Obasanjo

5.) Bola Tinubu

6.) Babatunde Fashola

7.) Rotimi Amaechi

These are the key players in the sabotage of Goodluck Jonathan's government to ensure it failed for these reasons:

Reason 1:

The northern players wanted Goodluck to fail so they used Boko Haram insurgency to destabilize Jonathan's government. The reason they wanted Jonathan to fail is for power to return to the core north because they were angry that Southern Nigeria was completing a tenure they believed belonged to them; Yaraduas's tenure, which is why most northern political elites hate Obasanjo since 2008 for intentionally foistering sick Yaradua on them.

So they didn't consider the consequences of using religious terrorism to oust Goodluck, now Boko Haram has gone out of hand; foreign collaborators have come in just to make billions out of it through kidnapping for ransom and arm deals!

Reason 2:

Buhari came into the scene because he is a very power drunk man desperate to become President again at all cost to enjoy the looting privilege and global touring opportunities he was denied in 1983 by IBB and Dasuki.

Reason 3:

Obama came into the scene out of his strong affinity to support Islamic movement and because Goodluck turned down his special request to pass the gay & LGBT right law in Nigeria; one of Obama's sick legacy in the world.

Obama became so angry and furious with Goodluck for blatantly turning him down, he was out to pay him back without considering the consequences on Nigerians and Africa as a whole.

Reason 4:

Jacob Zuma came into play out of ignorance as masterminded by Obama's government who made sure Goodluck Jonathan's government didn't succeed in buying solid military arsenal to finish Boko Haram.

Obama block Goodluck from buying arms from USA, Israel, Pakistan, India, Germany, etc. Out of frustration, Goodluck collaborated with Pastor Oritsejefor to use his clergy private jet to move money in cash to secure arms, Obama used US intelligence expertise to thwart that last minute move.

Reason 5:

Other foreign nation players like UK just wanted a regime change to go back to the north because in their ignorance, they always believe that having a stable northern Nigeria will help develop Nigeria. So because of this, they always prefer power to be in the north knowing that southern Nigerians are smart people who don't need government power to prosper, they therefore prefer northern Nigeria to hold the power and help develop their region to reduce migration into Europe and possible spread of Islamic terrorism that the north is more prone to.

Reason 6:

The Yoruba collaborators like Tinubu came into play out of desperation to wild power and be seen as the most powerful person and tribe in Nigeria.

They also wanted a change in government to enable them have a close chance of becoming Nigeria's next President by being VP to old and not-too-healthy Buhari whom they secretly believed would possibly die in office like Yaradua so that they can then become the President of Nigeria like Goodluck.

Other Yoruba general population collaborators that wanted Goodluck to fail at all cost were acting based on their anger that Goodluck was sidelining Yorubas and favoring Igbos whom they believed is the original tribe of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

These are the collabos that brought Goodluck Jonathan's government down using all available means that are now having negative effect on Nigeria.

And most of the key players that ensured the brutal downfall and failure of Goodluck government have all received their rewards from nature.

1.) Obama got humiliated during US last election!

2.) Jacob Zuma got humiliated out of office!

3.) Kwankwaso has been humiliated in Kano and by Buhari he helped to enthrone!

4.) Saraki has passed through enough humiliation!

5.) Sowore of Sahara reporters is about to receive his!

6.) Amaechi is inline to follow

7.) El Rufai has become the most hated northern governor, I wonder his fate after his tenure!

8.) Shetima nkor?

9.) Tambuwal received his first humiliation and more to follow!

10.) Tinubu's humiliation is on the way coming, wait and see

11.) Buhari that used desperate means to become President is not finding it funny as he has turned out to become the most hated President of the world and then most disastrous President to ever rule any nation of the world with highest rate of national poverty, unemployment, insecurity and corruption scandals and accusations

Buhari and Obasanjo are the only Nigerian Presidents that have the highest/greatest support of Nigerians to change Nigeria for good without sabotage.

Buhari has the whole massive support and general acceptance to change Nigeria. Buhari can enact any law he wishes, unlike Goodluck that was being sabotaged even by northern politicians he joyfully appointed just because they don't like his tribe and religion.
Just say the whole world was against Jonathan because they didn't like his face
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan says he cannot take responsibility for the kidnap of 276 students from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno state, in 2014.

Jonathan had been accused of not doing enough to secure the release of the students.

But speaking in an interview with BBC, the former president said Boko Haram should be blamed for the abduction which sparked global outrage.

“I cannot take responsibility for the abduction; I don’t control Boko Haram. They are criminals,” he said.

“But as a president, of course you know it is not the president that goes to the field. You have security and intelligence officers that do the work.

“Let me admit that yes, maybe they did their best but their best was not good enough for us to recover the girls. That I cannot say I am right or I am wrong. That does not mean I am trying to remove myself from any blame.

“I may not be blamed for the action but I could be blamed that my security intelligence system was not strong enough to rescue the girls. If I as a politician could tell the whole world that my political ambition for any office is not worth the blood of a single Nigerian, how would I be happy that girls have been kidnapped? I am not that kind of character.”

The former president also accused the government of the US at the time of politicising the Chibok issue.

He wondered why Michelle Obama, first lady of the US carried a ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ placard.

“Immediately the Chibok issue came up, we expected Nigerians to be concerned about how to get these girls out,” he said.

“Within a couple of days, we saw people going to the US with ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ placards. How? Why? And of course, Mrs. Obama received one of those placards.”

Over 100 of the girls are still in captivity while many have regained freedom.

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-i-cant-take-responsibility-for-abduction-of-chibok-girls/amp?__twitter_impression=true

this guy is truly despicable. such a clueless fellow. Just like that book he released, still blaming everyone but himself. Everyday my ambition is not worth anybodys blood, almost four years after being booted out. Oga you didnt have the spine to do otherwise. You lost an election and left office nothing more
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
God bless you brother..That was succinct.....Glad to see there are peeps that understand the satanic conspiracy to oust GEJ from office....

Just to add to your list....

Dino Melaye.....Escaped been paraded like a common criminal on the way to lokoja...even at that he has known no peace...As Mr transmission is still going for his jugular..

Emir of Kano that raises false alarm of missing 20 billion dollars as part of their conspiracy had to run around like a coward he his to prevent Gandollar from deposing him like his father.

Even Tinubu already had his own dosage of humiliation from the cabals..Surely what is coming for him is far more that that.

David Cameron what also humiliated from office as a result of brexit...Hollande was also humiliated during election in France.
As for that beast called Hussein Obama history will never be kind to him...Not only was he humiliated during us election but Trump is hell bent on destroying all his satanic legacies in US including his useless Obamacare..

Buhari already paid with his life...God didn't allow him to enjoy the spoils of his evil conspiracy....But painfully this set of Satanist has taken us years back...And all the gains we made during GEJ has been ruined!
But God been God has already positioned there nemesis in Trump...As Obama foisted Buhari on us so shall Trump boot them out in shame..

Lai Mohammed is already crying seeing the hand writing on the wall already... grin grin
as usual,blaming everyone but GEJs incompetence and cluelessness. but from this ones comment, i can only deduce he is one of the hate filled ipobians. Their myopia is always glaring.
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by tundess: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Imagine if GEJ was the manager of any major football team like Man U, Chelsea or Real Madrid. He fails to win anything whilst coaching these teams and his excuse is, "well, I didn't buy the players, the management did; besides, I wasn't playing so, if we lose, it's not my fault. The players are to blame." Any football fan will conclude he wasn't fit for purpose. And the electorate acted accordingly. Which, whilst I acknowledge APC colluded with Jega to rig massively in the North in 2015, GEJ's ineptitude made Buhari SEEM like a so much better prospect.
To tell you how bad the perception of GEJ's govt was, HE made PMB look good. We now know how mistaken our choice was.
If we were to extrapolate GEJ's govt antecedents surviving till 2019, its debatable the country would have survived 4 years of his continued mismanagement. He should have titled his book " Blame Them Not Me." And his pathetic handwringing continues.
Perversely, PMB's rule by cabal proxy has made people revisit GEJ's administration through rose-tinted glasses. That would be a mistake.
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by moje4: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=ahmedkoded95 post=73448039]Former President Goodluck Jonathan says he cannot take responsibility for the kidnap of 276 students from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno state, in 2014.

Jonathan had been accused of not doing enough to secure the release of the students.

But speaking in an interview with BBC, the former president said Boko Haram should be blamed for the abduction which sparked global outrage.

“I cannot take responsibility for the abduction; I don’t control Boko Haram. They are criminals,” he said.

“But as a president, of course you know it is not the president that goes to the field. You have security and intelligence officers that do the work.

“Let me admit that yes, maybe they did their best but their best was not good enough for us to recover the girls. That I cannot say I am right or I am wrong. That does not mean I am trying to remove myself from any blame.

“I may not be blamed for the action but I could be blamed that my security intelligence system was not strong enough to rescue the girls. If I as a politician could tell the whole world that my political ambition for any office is not worth the blood of a single Nigerian, how would I be happy that girls have been kidnapped? I am not that kind of character.”

The former president also accused the government of the US at the time of politicising the Chibok issue.

He wondered why Michelle Obama, first lady of the US carried a ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ placard.

“Immediately the Chibok issue came up, we expected Nigerians to be concerned about how to get these girls out,” he said.

“Within a couple of days, we saw people going to the US with ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ placards. How? Why? And of course, Mrs. Obama received one of those placards.”

Over 100 of the girls are still in captivity while many have regained freedom.

https://www.thecable.ng/jonathan-i-cant-take-responsibility-for-abduction-of-chibok-girls/amp?__twitter_impression=true

your enemies are to be blame
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by FrancisIgya: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2018
You are to be blamed because you denied that the kidnapping was fake and reluctant to act.
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by rock003: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
Corrinthians:
There you have it folks, right from the vacuous skull of the perpetually foolish Ineffectual Buffoon!

What exactly can you ever take responsibility for Mr Buffoon? sad

Stop jumping into comments like you are undergoing mental challenges. He said he couldn't be blamed for the action of Boko Haram. And he is correct
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by FUSS: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
GogetterMD:
He never takes responsibility for anything

Has PMB taken responsibility for anything?
Re: I Can’t Take Responsibility For Abduction Of Chibok Girls - Goodluck Jonathan by Kfed4ril(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
There you have it folks, right from the vacuous skull of the perpetually foolish Ineffectual Buffoon!

What exactly can you ever take responsibility for Mr Buffoon? sad

It’s funny how you guys insult this man freely, but if someone dish out just half of the insult to Buhari una go spark.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB Passed Disability Bill Into Law. / 'Nigeria Must Discard 1999 Constitution To Make Progress' – Prof. Akin Oyebode / ‘He Is Never Found To Be Corrupt’ — Sanwo-Olu Hails Buhari At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.