Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife (347 Views)

20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. / What Made A Muslim's Wife Start Preaching "Repent! Jesus Is Coming Soon" / Islamic Ruling On Marrying Non-muslim Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife by miralik(f): 12:53am On Dec 01, 2018
So as part of directing our vision towards Muslim lifestyle and making sure our posts are very helpful, impactful and backed by quality research, we embarked on a survey to find out which gifts Muslim wives would love to get from their better halves. The response was amazing as we got inputs from Muslim women across the globe(New York, London, Mumbai, Lagos, Pretoria, Nairobi and Accra).
Although some of the answers we never expected but come on what can you say, we all got our choices right?

Spoilers: Surprisingly 97% of Muslim women would love the “ME AND YOU ONLY THING” Three is definitely a crowd you know what i mean?

Let’s delve into 5 of the gift ideas most Muslim women would love to get from their Muslim husbands.

Vacation / Trip:
while this was on most people’s list, the specifics vary from one individual to the other. some people mentioned they love to go on the holy trip (hajj/umrah) with their hubbies, others would prefer going to Dubai (the magnificent mall, extravagant hotels and restaurants, amongst others, we can’t blame them). Others also prefer a location anywhere as far as it’s just us 2. I need a trip to a place I love, a new site away from what I am used to as far as you two get to be alone.

Check this guide for suggestions on places you can visit for both internal and external trips: Halal trips
Jewellery:
This includes Necklaces, watches, ring, bracelets, earrings etc (always better if we have our names engraved on it or a phrase indicating how much she means to you…) Although this was an obvious choice on the list, some specifically made it clear that a gold type was the magic formulae.

Personally, my experience with buying jewellery online hasn’t been a great one so I am very sceptical about giving suggestions for online jewellery purchases. Would rather advise you to visit the jewellery shop so you can confirm the quality of the product be it gold or silver.

Read more on https://muslimahsameerah.com/5-gift-ideas-muslim-wife-husband/

Re: Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife by mohsinabbas9908(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2019
A happy couple can go to Dubai for their trip and after that, they can choose a holy trip of umrah by choosing [url]Umrah Package by Bus from Dubai[/url]https://www.dubaiumrah.com/package-by-bus/, This will be a great gift to a Muslim lady. They can also choose by Air package.
Re: Gift Ideas For Your Muslim Wife by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 29, 2019
The best gift any man that's fully competent and completely equipped as a husband{2Timothy 3:16-17} should give his wife after a day's job is UNDIVIDED attention!

You can learn so much from the Bible book of Songs of Solomon, there is no woman with blood flowing in her veins that can resist those romantic songs.

So try singing for your wife. But if you're not good in singing, then you can compose romantic poetries for your soulmate.

She will never forget those moments as she keep reciting each word you used by conveying your heartfelt LOVE for her!

Clothes will certainly tear, Jewelries will surely fade away but the sweet memories of those romantic songs/poetries will remain in her heart forever even when both of you have grown old or when circumstances changes! wink

(1) (Reply)

State What You Want God To Do For You And Your Family In This Year 2019 / Bad News For Sinners / Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.