Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. (671 Views)

Checkout My Christmas Gift / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Christmas Gift Ideas For Your Pastor. by Aladeintl: 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
Welcome to another day of Blogmas themed LOVE OF CHRIST. Like always, I say; thank you for being here and engaging.

[url]www joelalade.home.blog[/url]

Today, I want us to talk about the most neglected set of people in the church – the pastors. Nobody seems to care about their welfare, their families, or their health because we guess they are superheroes. But they are not, Pastors are human like us with struggles, aspirations, yearnings and desires and they are worthy to be celebrated and appreciated.

Why should I appreciate my pastor? After all, his/her salaries are being paid? You should celebrate him/her because God said so. Why? See below:

Let the elders who rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially those who labour in the word and doctrine. For the Scripture says, “You shall not muzzle an ox while it treads out the grain,” and, “The labourer is worthy of his wages.”
I Timothy 5:17‭-‬18 NKJV

Who are the elders in your congregation? The first elder is your pastor(s). Why did God commanded it? Because they laboured over us in words and doctrine. The first honour is the salary, to double the honour, a gift won’t be a bad idea.

Another Bible verse to affirm God’s Word concerning your MoG.

If we have sown spiritual things for you, is it a great thing if we reap your material things? Even so the Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel.
I Corinthians 9:11‭, ‬14 NKJV

Can you tell me how best and thoughtful to spread the love of Christ if not through gifts to our servants of God?

Having been cleared about gifts for our men of God, listed below are the best, inspiring, thoughtful, perfect, unique and gorgeous gifts for your pastors:

Raw Food materials e.g., yam, rice, beans, garri, banana, plantain, etc

Food basket to be delivered on Christmas day.

A small envelope containing a small amount of money.

Pay for pastorium cable TV for this Christmas time.

Live chicken

Six yards of Ankara

A leather journal/jotter

Bluetooth speaker

Journal Bible

Books

Video presentation (Get creative with a video presentation. Record yourself and others saying thank you and offering words of encouragement)

A box of Kulikuli (DM 08135446603 for Praise Curative Kulikuli)

Headphones

Personalized tie

Customized t-shirt

Smartwatch/ wristwatches

Power bank

Planners

Travel bag

Photo frame of the family

Handwritten appreciation letter (typed one won’t be bad also)

These and many other fantastic gifts are what you can get for your pastor, kids or spouse for the love of Christ.

Finally, thank you for being here. I love you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Identify A False Prophet. / How Is Peace Confirmed? / Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.