Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s (1799 Views)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s... / See The Video Of What Boys Do To Girls When They Agrees To Sleep Over � / For Those Who Rocked Their Childhood In The 70s, 80s And 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s by Opzyn: 1:08am On Dec 01, 2018
DOSS SEC SCH
P.O. BOX 2233
KYEREPATR3
13 June 1973

Dear Sweet Girl

Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health there. I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.

Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.

Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.

READ MORE AT:. https://www.naijavista.com.ng/2018/11/how-school-boys-used-to-write-love.html?m=1
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:31am On Dec 01, 2018
One mary amaka will now comman tell us she didnt write such back in the days undecided
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 01, 2018
Baby, I'm the key to your padlock. Give me chance on Saturday to use my God-given key to unlock our future. Just come over to my house in the afternoon.
Re: How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Baby I love you, don't say no

(1) (Reply)

Over-sabi / Last Wish Of A Dying Man / Don't Laugh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.