Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) (15535 Views)

Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by OgaGist: 4:32am On Dec 01, 2018
Four persons have been arrested by the police in Abia State for unlawful possession of firearms.

The suspects are Udodirim Nwandu, William Enoch, Ezeudoh Onyebuchi and Friday Onuoha.

The commissioner of police in the state, Mr. Chris Ezike, who confirmed the arrests, said the suspects were apprehended by policemen on patrol around Mbom Afrata Ibeku in Umuahia, the state capital.

He said one automatic English-made double-barrelled gun, three Dane guns and 19 cartridges were recovered from the suspects.

Ezike said the suspects claimed to be hunters, adding that they would need to explain why they were in possession of prohibited firearms or be charged to Court.

Also in the command’s custody are four suspected cult members, identified as Gabriel Ofordozie, 39; Lucky Nwoye, 27; Chukwudimma Mezeh, 30; and Abuchi Ezekwe, 30.

It was learnt that they were arrested following intelligence report received by police detectives attached to Ndiegoro Police Division in Aba. Six revolver pistols were said to have been recovered from the suspects.

The suspects however denied that they were members of any secret cults. They claimed that hardship forced them to become armed robbers.

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/police-arrest-4-for-unlawful-possession-of-firearms-in-abia

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by OgaGist: 4:33am On Dec 01, 2018
sad
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by kelvinnaira: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
Ever since d day I was robbed, I just hate armed robbers... I bin dey pity den b4 wen dem dey beat them, now I dey happy if den dey woze dem slap.

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by islandmoon: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
nonsense, the same police who couldnt arrest Armed men from Niger people who are collecting tax from people in sokoto, Buhari just dey look them!
https://www.nairaland.com/4877061/unknown-group-suspected-terrorists-armed

the group currently in control of Tangaza Local Government Area of Sokoto State, applying ‘strange laws’ and punishing defaulters.
According to reports, members of the group believed to be from Niger Republic are in possession of assorted weapons, preaching Islamic teachings, forcefully collecting alms (zakat) and flogging defaulters.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by frank41(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2018
This is Abia State For you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Sensation55(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2018
Recovered police arms
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by kennosklint(m): 11:06am On Dec 01, 2018
Igbos the chest beaters awon odes

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by AseV(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Those guys are hunters. I'm a journalist and I covered the parade. The police are trying hard to make it seem as though they're working hard. The guns found on them were Dane guns (for hunting) and they're now tagged criminals.

11 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Peacemaker5128: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:
nonsense, the same police who couldnt arrest Armed men from Niger people who are collecting tax from people in sokoto, Buhari just dey look them!
weyrey are you not supposed to happy piggyyeaster

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by lordm(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:
are you suggesting that they leave them with the guns, the way some of you think self.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by tachacute(f): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Go Into Your Room And Lock Everywhere Before Watching This Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIytWu1wVQQ&itct=CDQQpDAYACITCNPi17C7_d4CFUE94AodY-oJ8jILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDNnMzMjlCR0RxaXFYVmNVN3YxaDVzUQ%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by islandmoon: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2018
lordm:
are you suggesting that they leave them with the guns, the way some of you think self.

https://www.nairaland.com/4877061/unknown-group-suspected-terrorists-armed

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by mezarddinny: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
ipob kwenu
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by islandmoon: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Peacemaker5128:

is that how you talk to your father at home? you will run mad before the week run out if you dont apologize now!! I'm not your mate

7 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by davodyguy: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2018
tolani22:
Armed Robbers
Terrorists
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Spark01(m): 11:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Aba people too like to thief. na wa oh...
quote me and be like this

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by actoor(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
#SouthernArise.
Enough of all this propergander about the southern people, have they conducted proper investigation about the fireharms before bringing it to the media notice?

How many Northern has been arrested and publish for same aquization?

Even the arrested Boko leathers by the past administration has been realease by the present administration because they are Brother with common vision.

That i why i so mush feel sad whenever i see any of my southern brothers/sisters surpoting this administration of of old wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by HardBishop: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
kennosklint:
Igbos the chest beaters awon odes

better than mining skulls in ogun state.. onye ogwu ego

10 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2018
sad

mtcheww see their face
biko jail those criminals jor

smileysmileysmiley
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by blesssingtime(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Monday121:
*CONTACT ON OUR DAILY SURE ROLLOVER GAMES WITH 80% SURE/GUARANTEE AND 20% RESEARCH NO CHANCE LOSING.
JOIN OTHERS AS THEY WIN AND CELEBRATE.������
+2348119455816
FOR AFFORDABLE PRICE NOT PAY AFTER*
You look unkempt.
The money you claim to be winning doesn't reflect on your body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Sammybabelious: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
POTOIL GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED is a dynamic and
fast growing financial empowerment company saddled to carry
out business strategy, research and development for a wide
array of public and private organization. Also to carry out
business activities such as import and export of commodities,
supplies and trading of farm produce, targeting Nigeria and
International market. It is a bonafide indigenous company in
Nigeria established in 2014, officially registered
with COMPANIES AND ALLIED MATTERS ACT (CAMA)
1990, NO. RC1256556 in 2015
The importance of agriculture can never be over emphasized,
as humans this is one of our most basic needs. As a
subsidiary company, we are into Potoil Discovery and
Empowerment Unit, Potoil Supplies, Potoil Farm Business,
Potoil Pension Advisory Services, Potoil Tutorial Services,etc..

Invest 50k and above for 6 months and get 20% profit for the next 6 months your investment is running
Payment of 20% is made into the account you will provide to us. ..
*BENEFITS*
20% interest on a monthly bases....Then after 6 months your money will refunded back to u....
.......we have have offices you can contact us.
.......we are registered with companies and allied matters act(CAMA
........Your fund/our goods is covered by an insurance company. *LEADWAY ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED*.Meaning your money is safe
We are not an online business
Contact us today @
Our Office Situated at 8, Majeobaje
Street, Cole Community, Agric.
Owutu, Ikorodu, Lagos, Also at Suite
14, 1st
floor, Block B, Shopping Mall,
Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

We have different packages,
For more information call or whatapp the following numbers
What’sapp No: 0.80.624.41.704
Contact No: 0.80.26.96.73.78
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Alinso(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
LET ALL THINGS BE DONE DESCENTLY AND IN ORDER

In as much as I donot support crime
When they catch them, I join my hand to SLAP them if they'll receive sense at all
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by HardBishop: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
u call yourself peacemaker..... but u rattle at any slightest provocation....... u see u have fail woefully. look at yr mess

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Bighead9: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Biafrans will never desist from their Criminal acts. Over 94% of Biafrans are into one crime or the other. It's either Armed Robbery, pick pocketing, Ritualist, Kidnapping, Buying and Selling of Babies, 419, selling fake drugs e.t.c

Ibo's Amaka. grin

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2018
actoor:
#SouthernArise.
Enough of all this propergander about the southern people, have they conducted proper investigation about the fireharms before bringing it to the media notice?

How many Northern has been arrested and publish for same aquization?

Even the arrested Boko leathers by the past administration has been realease by the present administration because they are Brother with common vision.

That i why i so mush feel sad whenever i see any of my southern brothers/sisters surpoting this administration of of old wicked people.

So what are saying ? The police should leave them....because I don't understand what u are saying....

Tribalism don finish this country....

This country can never develop with this kinda reasoning

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Lomprico2: 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
They are hunters!
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
AseV:
Those guys are hunters. I'm a journalist and I covered the parade. The police are trying hard to make it seem as though they're working hard. The guns found on them were Dane guns (for hunting) and they're now tagged criminals.
there's even hunters I d card on them,Haba police is your friend,diaris God,ooo.
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Chukazu: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ibeku folks always quick to brandish weapons as if they have Monopoly of violence...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 29 In Fresh Attack On Southern Kaduna / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin On The Road In Kaduna (Disturbing Pics) / Delta Woman Tried To Use Her Son To Obtain N20k Loan To Travel To America.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.