Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) (15534 Views)

Edo Police Arrest 22-Year-Old Man In Military Wear For Possession Of Firearms / Owo Massacre: CAN Calls For Legalisation Of Firearms For Nigerians / Abba Kyari Team Arrest Smugglers Of Firearms From Libya, Benin & Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by gbishman: 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Biafra terrorist
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by Uwaomaokey(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
AseV:
Those guys are hunters. I'm a journalist and I covered the parade. The police are trying hard to make it seem as though they're working hard. The guns found on them were Dane guns (for hunting) and they're now tagged criminals.

D police should try harder, there are criminals out there not these hunters joor
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by AseV(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
Uwaomaokey:

A look @ their face will tell, was it yesterday that they were arrested?
Last 2 weeks or so in UMUAHIA
Re: Police Arrest 4 For Unlawful Possession Of Firearms In Abia (Photo) by lammy530(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
I want to teach only 20 people how to make up to #60k monthly with just a token of #1500....Inbox me if you're interested on whatsapp @ 2348154183853 .... if you can't take risks, you can never be successful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kill 29 In Fresh Attack On Southern Kaduna / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin On The Road In Kaduna (Disturbing Pics) / Delta Woman Tried To Use Her Son To Obtain N20k Loan To Travel To America.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.