Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Saraki Is A Traitor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is A Traitor (941 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 5:23am On Dec 01, 2018
Ever since he crossed to Pdp, those who fought Alimodu Sheriff have been relegated. The man is too desperate and Atiku is falling for his tricks.

He has hijacked Atiku's campaign committee.

Wike, Fayose and Markafi have been relegated because of this desperado.

I don't have anything personal against him, I don't just like a man of his character . Too dubious

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Luciferdevil2(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2018
Says a pained Zombie who would rather lick Buhari's dirty balls and ass than to have some thinking faculty in his skull. You guys irritate me with your senseless posts here on nairaland.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 5:31am On Dec 01, 2018
Any option that will send jubril back to Sudan

Or
Bubu back to daura is welcome
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 5:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
Says a pained Zombie who would rather lick Buhari's dirty balls and ass than to have some thinking faculty in his skull. You guys irritame with your senseless posts here on nairaland.

So you are the lucifer himself?lol I guess Firefire staunched Pdp supporters also licks Buhari's ball. Truth is bitter. Me don't do or play politics like you guys.

If early in the morning, you have this kind of hatred on your mind, I am wondering how your days normally goes.

Breathe, relax, calm down. Life is too short .

Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 5:40am On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku became the PDP presidential flag bearer because he was the BEST MATCH AGAINST JUBRIL! kiss

Atiku gave his reasons for choosing Peter Obi.
They were SOUND reasons! I saw the wisdom in his choice!kiss

In politics like any other game, there are winners and losers.

Only an impatient dog continues to eat its vomitus!

If you want to win, you must make sacrifices and WORK for the sweet rewards.

Wike, Fayose and Markafi can only be irrelevant if they want to!

The game is just beginning, no work-NO PAY!

Shikena!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by oyin44: 5:43am On Dec 01, 2018
Utter desperados..traitors to the yorubas both him and ffk..reactionaries politicians..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 5:51am On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Atiku became the PDP presidential flag bearer because he was the BEST MATCH AGAINST JUBRIL! kiss

Atiku gave his reasons for choosing Peter Obi.
They were SOUND reasons! I saw the wisdom in his choice!kiss

In politics like any other game, there are winners and losers.

Only an impatient dog continues to eat its vomitus!

If you want to win, you must make sacrifices and WORK for the sweet rewards.

Wike, Fayose and Markafi can only be irrelevant if they want to!

The game is just beginning, no work-NO PAY!

Shikena!

Politics doesn't work that way. You can't sidelined 3 heavyweights because of 1 heavyweight. Where were Atiku and Saraki when Wike, Fayose and Markafi was battling with Sheriff.
You don't bite hand that feeds you.
Secondus is more like a boy boy now

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iammo(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2018
PDP lacks morale code or loyalty, since atiku bought almost all PDP delegates, and some clergy men in dollars, they indirectly sold their souls and conscience. Saraki deserves a big position at the Atiku campaign organization, has it was atiku's influence that made him SP, and he paid the favour back by distarbilizing Nigeria, through budget cut(lag-ib express, railway, Enugu airport) , not confirming APC members appointments, and unreasonable hike in NASS budget to 150bn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

Politics doesn't work that way. You can't sidelined 3 heavyweights because of 1 heavyweight. Where were Atiku and Saraki when Wike, Fayose and Markafi was battling with Sheriff.

Olboy na pdp know the formation wey go pay..

No be Apc ..

We the play to send the dullard and his herds back to daura..
No be keep dem between..

Thanks.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 6:00am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:
PDP lacks morale code or loyalty, since atiku bought almost all delegates in dollars, they indirectly sold their souls and conscience. Saraki deserves a big position at the Atiku campaign organization, has it was atiku's influence that made him SP, and he paid the favour back by distarbilizing Nigeria, through budget cut(lag-ib express, railway, Enugu airport) , not confirming APC members appointments, and unreasonable hike in senator budget to 150bn

Stories..

Back to daura .. abi Sudan .. is a must..

No matter the formation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iammo(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Stories..

Back to daura .. abi Sudan .. is a must..

No matter the formation.

Your choice man, people like us can see through the PDP bullcrap.. And since we survived abacha's regime, buhari's 4years would be a breeze and by 2023 many PDP looters and losers would be so broke that they would retire permanently from mismanaging our nation. And power can now shift to south for good

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Luciferdevil2(m): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

So you are the lucifer himself?lol I guess Firefire staunched Pdp supporters also licks Buhari's ball. Truth is bitter. Me don't do or play politics like you guys.

If early in the morning, you have this kind of hatred in your mind, I am wondering how your days normally goes.

Breathe, relax, calm down. Life is too short .

Peace
I guess you couldn't sleep well last night because of your abnormal obsession for Ipob and igbos. If not, why this topic this early morning while your mates and thinking of how to make it big today.
Why are you so pained about Saraki op?
Last I checked, you didn't write this jargons when he was still in APC.
Take my advice Hommie. Endeavour to take two tablets of Panadol every morning, it will help cool off the insensibility in you and help you think ahead to better your life.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

Politics is like a stage, where there are numerous acts and scenes.
All actors and actresses cannot be present at the same time.

Wike, Fayose and Markafi fought to keep PDP alive, yes!

Atiku FUNDED the PDP presidential primaries, yes!
Sariki decamped after a deal was made with PDP, Yes.They should have rejected him. Simple.

Now, heavy weights like Tambuwal, Markafi, Wike, Fayose and so on. . . will have to wait till the battle is won. I doubt they would be forgotten.
The battle is just beginning and they are already feeling sidelined? undecided

Fayose has lost Ekiti. Is there PDP in Ekiti?
What kind of “heavyweight” is Fayose when Tinubu has rubbished him and PDP in ALL THE WESTERN STATES? grin Oh Please, he should be grateful!

What are they fighting for? undecided
Instead of going to spend their loots to campaign and match APC rig-machines and checkmate the “rotten INEC”, they are whining. The battle has just begun. . . It is gonna be 3 MONTHS LONG!

Winter is coming . . . . .
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 6:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Luciferdevil2:
I guess you couldn't sleep well last night because of your abnormal obsession for Ipob and igbos. If not, why this topic this early morning while your mates and thinking of how to make it big today.
Why are you so pained about Saraki op?
Last I checked, you didn't write this jargons when he was still in APC.
Take my advice Hommie. Endeavour to take two tablets of Panadol every morning, it will help cool off the insensibility in you and help you think ahead to better your life.

Obsession about Ipob and Igbo How did you arrive at that?
Is Saraki an Igbo man? Mosquitoes Wey bite you overnight bad gan.
You are not in the best position to advise me on what to do about my life. We are not rich but Alhamdulillah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 6:11am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:

Your choice man, people like us can see through the PDP bullcrap.. And since we survived abacha's regime, buhari's 4years would be a breeze and by 2023 many PDP looters and losers would be so broke that they would retire permanently from mismanaging our nation. And power can now shift to south for good

Stories..

Buhari ain't getting four years anywhere ..
Except in your dreams..

That's fact n reality on Ground in Nigeria as of 1 dec 2018..

Get update.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iammo(m): 6:14am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Stories..

Buhari ain't getting four years anywhere ..
Except in your dreams..

That's fact n reality on Ground in Nigeria as of 1 dec 2018..

Get update.

I can almost bet my balls on the tribe you come from, (however I won't cause I stopped being tribalistic with my veiws) just know that another loss to you guys would finally bury and cement your faith in Nigerian politics. So be smart

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 6:14am On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Politics is like a stage, where there are numerous acts and scenes.
All actors and actresses cannot be present at the same time.

Wike, Fayose and Markafi fought to keep PDP alive, yes!

Atiku FUNDED the PDP presidential primaries, yes!
Sariki decamped after a deal was made with PDP.

Now, heavy weights like Tambuwal, Markafi, Wike, Fayose and so on. . . will have to wait till the battle is won. I doubt they would be forgotten.
The battle is just beginning and they are already feeling sidelined? undecided

Fayose has lost Ekiti. Is there PDP in Ekiti?
What kind of “heavyweight” is Fayose when Tinubu has rubbished him and PDP in ALL THE WESTERN STATES? grin Oh Please, he should be grateful!

What are they fighting for? undecided
Instead of going to spend their loots to campaign and match APC rig-machines and checkmate the “rotten INEC”, they are whining. The battle has just begun. . . It is gonna be 3 MONTHS LONG!

Winter is coming . . . . .

If this is how Pdp planning to win 2019 election, Buhari should stop campaigning.. It is like Buhari saying because he has Fayemi, Fashola, Amosun on his side then Tinubu should go and sit down...hahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:

I can almost bet my balls on the tribe you come from, (however I won't cause I stopped being tribalistic with my veiws) just know that another loss to you guys would finally bury and cement your faith in Nigerian politics. So be smart

Everything about you and wherever you come from is based on tribe ..

The same faith that await whatever tribe you " think" I came from await yours too..

And funny enough is .. if your tribe can afford it when they lose..

Butterfly that think himself a bird..

Away with your rant...
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

If this is how Pdp planning to win 2019 election, Buhari should stop campaigning.. It is like Buhari saying because he has Fayemi, Fashola, Amosun on his side then Tinubu should go and sit down...hahahaha

Welcome to the real GAME IF THRONES! grin
You ain’t seen nothing yet!
It is going to be the most interesting rigging session ever! cheesy
We have 2 major parties that have FAILED NIGERIA and Nigerians must choose. What exactly are they campaigning about that NIGERIANS have not heard before? undecided

Campaigning in Nigeria is “shadow-boxing”!
The real deal is with INEC. . . . Atiku learned that in 2015. Campaigning is only done in civilized countries, not in SHYTEHOLES! grin
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Welcome to the real GAME IF THRONES! grin
You ain’t seen nothing yet!
It is going to be the most interesting rigging session ever! cheesy

Campaigning in Nigeria is “shadow-boxing”!
The real deal is with INEC. . . . Atiku learned that in 2015. Campaigning is only done in civilized countries, not in SHYTEHOLES! grin

So Atiku is planning to rig?? Is that the joker?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by iammo(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Everything about you and wherever you come from is based on tribe ..

The same faith that await whatever tribe you " think" I came from await yours too..

And funny enough is .. if your tribe can afford it when they lose..

Butterfly that think himself a bird..

Away with your rant...

Okay my Friend, 76 more days till you know your faith, I only wish you'd be a gentleman and accept the result in good faith rather than throw insults or scream marginalisation

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:

Okay my Friend, 76 more days till you know your faith, I only wish you'd be a gentleman and accept the result in good faith rather than throw insults or scream marginalisation

Butterfly that thinks himself bird..

Guess you're talking to yourself about knowing your faith. And accepting the result I. Good faith..
Rather than screaming regionalism and sophiscation ..

Zon bz irritate me.
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 6:27am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

So Atiku is planning to rig?? Is that the joker?

It is a 50:50 chance if all were fair and square.
APC will rig!
Atiku will plan to CHECK the rigging, since INEC is not in PDP’s pocket.

Buhari is unpopular EVEN IN THE NORTH.
The West has been thrashed by Tinubu.

The real battle is in the North.
Fulani for Fulani. . . .

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by helinues: 6:35am On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

APC will rig!

Fulani for Fulani. . . .

All the best to both Apc and Pdp
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2018
helinues:

All the best to both Apc and Pdp

Amen! cheesy
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by Herdsmen: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

APC will rig!

Fulani for Fulani. . . .

Bro..
exactly what most southwest paid .. don't know

Buhari is very unpopular in the north.. and it grows with each day..

But they will come online to tell you.. buhari will win the north..

Me just dey laugh most of the time.. because I know say dem no understand what's happening here..

But by 2019..
their mind go reposition..

And some go shout regionAlism tire..
Especially now wey internet don take over Ibadan express way journalism . Chanel television exposure.

Matters go change hand soon..
Re: Saraki Is A Traitor by KanwuliaExtra: 6:47am On Dec 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

Bro..
exactly what most southwest paid .. don't know

Buhari is very unpopular in the north.. and it grows with each day..

But they will come online to tell you.. buhari will win the north..

Me just dey laugh most of the time.. because I know say dem no understand what's happening here..

But by 2019..
their mind go reposition..

And some go shout regionAlism tire..
Especially now wey internet don take over Ibadan express way journalism . Chanel television exposure.

Matters go change hand soon..

Oh yeaaah, it is gonna be interesting gaaaaan! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Scanty-lagos This December / Why Deputy Governor Is Not Used In Kwara Polities/campaign / PDP Fumes As Niger Republic Govs Attend Buhari’s Campaign In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.