Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari (21149 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: APGA faction suspends Soludo, 3 Others / Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by MarianaTrench: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
blesssingtime:
Its because of Peter Obi, he wants to get back at Obi by any means.

Obi drew first blood so he should accept whatever he gets.

He was willing to kill APGA for selfish reasons.

That aside the main flagbearer of the PDP is a known distinguished thief!

For your info I'm an undiluted Anambranian

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by IbrahimDamola: 11:05am On Dec 01, 2018
ct2:
politicians show their true color in their second term in office

That's why I have always advocated that no politician should never get a second tenure. Do one tenure and go.

They become demons during second tenure because they know they no longer need your goodwill and votes.

Obiano will be impeached before his second tenure elapses. Anambra state is a state of political heavyweights, Obiano is a small fry fortunate to be put in power and biting the fingers that fed him.

Obiano will not finish his second tenure, all the political and business heavyweights are rallying round against him. Running to hide under Jibril's babariga can't save him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
MarianaTrench:

Obi drew first blood so he should accept whatever he gets.

He was willing to kill APGA for selfish reasons.

That aside the main flagbearer of the PDP is a known distinguished thief!

For your info I'm an undiluted Anambranian

Eewooo nnem oma distinguished thief kwa? Chei

You mean this man who can sell anything from firewood to NNPC? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by mekaboy(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
He pain the werey. When Peter Obi supported GEJ while still a governor and a member of APGA you didn't tell him to resign. Continue hypocrite.

Sai Buhari!
Next level!

APGA had no presidential candidate then.
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by onkachi(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yen yen yen. Awon wailers full of empty chest beating.

Guess your frontal lobotomy was successful

1 Like

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by ekhai(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And who is the most credible candidate for you?
BUHARI. MAN WITHOUT BLEMISH. SAI PMB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Buterflyle0: 11:11am On Dec 01, 2018
onkachi:

Guess your frontal lobotomy was successful

While your entire cerebrum and its lobotomy was successful. See as your spit dey drool from your mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 11:13am On Dec 01, 2018
ekhai:
BUHARI. MAN WITHOUT BLEMISH. SAI PMB.

That is the main man. The man I can give the pin code of my ATM to and go to sleep. A man I can entrust my life's work to and not be afraid he would steal it.

PMB is the man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Volksfuhrer(m): 11:14am On Dec 01, 2018
I still don't understand why some people are going crazy over Obiano's position...wetin dey wrong in supporting Sai Baba?
To say de truth, dis Obiano mata dey sweet for bele! Na so I just dey laff upandan...laffta no go kee me today o!
More shocking news coming, Atiku is goner!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by bigpicture001: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
Obi año should be inpeached!
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
mekaboy:

APGA had no presidential candidate then.
I know you people must give filthy excuses. When one of the APGA fraction led by Peter Obi supported GEJ he wasn't condemned but they were quick to judge APGA led by Okorocha when joined APC and supported PMB. I dislike hypocrites in my life.

You see the hatred many of you have for Buhari will continue to make him popular.

Sai PMB!
Next Level!
No going back!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by bigpicture001: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2018
Obi año is the least performing governor in d south east
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by onkachi(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:

While your entire cerebrum and its lobotomy was successful. See as your spit dey drool from your mouth

I will not give credence you you by responding to your cry for help, of course you are deranged..go get help bro, I ain't no physician.. Rather a mortician I await you at my table soon if you fail to get help sir
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by kitaatita: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
Sirheny007:

I dont play politics of parties,I support the most credible candidate.

Good. Tell me what Atiku stands for; what is his selling point? I mean what comes to mind when his name is mentioned. Ditto Mr. Buhari

3 Likes

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by ekhai(m): 11:24am On Dec 01, 2018
bigpicture001:
Obi año should be inpeached!
WHAT'S TTHE CONDUCT THAT'S IIMPEACHABLE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2018
You guys say Buhari is divisive, uet he's getting SE endorsement from governors and even high chiefs.

Are you sure you guys aren't the divisive ones?

5 Likes

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by omokab: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

We all know Obiano is a bloody saboteur

Very soon he will go oblivion politically

Drunkard!
obiano was only telling you people the truth. All the governors know that buari is the right candidate for 2019 but the blind people will not see fact on that. Dave umahi of ebonyi, ayade, delta governor and some others pdp governors were in support of buari. All of you will see what will happen before February.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Buterflyle0: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2018
onkachi:

I will not give credence you you by responding to your cry for help, of course you are deranged..go get help bro, I ain't no physician.. Rather a mortician I await you at my table soon if you fail to get help sir

Kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
He pain the werey. When Peter Obi supported GEJ while still a governor and a member of APGA you didn't tell him to resign. Continue hypocrite.

Sai Buhari!
Next level!

stop telling lies. Apga as a party supported PDp presidential candidate. Apga didn't have a presidential candidate. but in this case, the drunk Obiano is single handedly supporting another party's candidate while his own party has a candidate.
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Deepfreezer(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Nothing good comes out of Aguleri. Obiano has shown his true color. Come 2019 we will show him that every igbo man is a Lord in his own house.

1 Like

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by famology(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2018
The same fools criticizing Obiano for making his own choice of a candidate for which he's constitutionally guaranteed are the same people calling buhari a tyrant. You have your own choice but deny the right of another man to make his own choice.You bunch are the greatest tyrants. Finally, if you bunch of political neophytes think it's just an Obiano thing,just wait until next year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2018
ikennaf1:

stop telling lies. Apga as a party supported PDp presidential candidate. Apga didn't have a presidential candidate. but in this case, the drunk Obiano is single handedly supporting another party's candidate while his own party has a candidate.

You mean Gbor who looks like he eats confusion as a three course meal?

APGA presidential candidate indeed.

Gbor is just a distraction

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by hisgrace090: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Lomprico2:
Its because of Peter Obi, he wants to get back at Obi by any means.

From day one of his administration, what wrong did peter obi did to him?
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by Officialpdpnig: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Deepfreezer:
Nothing good comes out of Aguleri. Obiano has shown his true color. Come 2019 we will show him that every igbo man is a Lord in his own house.

Yet you all lined up behind a thief named Atiku. It shows that your comment should have been "every Igbo man is a thieving Lord in his own house"

I am Igbo but I remove myself from your assembly of thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Sai Buhari!
Next level!

Oga APGA unanimously agreed to support GEJ then that was why they didnt have a presidential candidate. Stop saying what u dont know
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by bigpicture001: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
ekhai:
WHAT'S TTHE CONDUCT THAT'S IIMPEACHABLE?

He is trying to swing a people's mandate...

The people said they don't want APC..he is forcing the state machinery to deliver APC at the presidential level
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by nwakibie3(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
ArmedRobber:
did anambra people tell you they re suffering under obiano obiano has constitutional right to support any candidate of his choice

That is anti party activity. His party has a presidential candidate which was the reason he gave for not congratulating Peter Obi when he was nominated as Atiku VP
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by deboysben(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
With this Obiano has killed apga in South East and Anambra in particular cos no one will vote apc in Presidential and still vote apga in other post
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2018
ct2:
politicians show their true color in their second term in office
This is true. Obiano is finished.

Only Aguleri will support him because they will always support their own.

Willie is working
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

That's why I have always advocated that no politician should ever get a second tenure. Do one tenure and go.

They become demons during second tenure because they know they no longer need your goodwill and vote.

Obiano will be impeached before his second tenure elapses. Anambra state is a state of political heavyweights, Obiano is a small fry fortunate to be put in power and biting the fingers that fed him.

Obiano will not finish his second tenure, all the political and business heavyweights are rallying round against him. Running to hide under Jibril's babariga can't save him.
Fact. And it will be very very long before anyone from Aguleri smells that seat again.

1 Like

Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by NothingDoMe: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2018
don4real18:
If he endorses anyone, it is within his constitutional right
Yup. Political suicide is also his choice.

Let me go and find out from the cabinet members if they approve of this his nonsense declaration.

Brb angry
Re: APGA Faction Asks Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari by PANDA2: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

We all know Obiano is a bloody saboteur

Very soon he will go oblivion politically

Drunkard!

Drunkard Obiano. Zombie Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganduje: Court Dismisses Bribery Case Against Governor / MASSOB, Arewa Youths Dare FG To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.