Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies (42089 Views)

What Late OPC Founder, Dr. Fasehun, Said About Sanusi 11 Years Ago On Nairaland / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder / President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by davodyguy: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2018
cescky:
Na wha o

This life sef..

A lesson to the tinubus of this world..and all oppressors doing gra gra here..

Materials and wealth cant save you in the next life...all your wealth ends in your belly..
Whether you do 'gragra' or not, poor or rich, you'll still die. It's only a thing that doesn't have a beginning, that doesn't have an end, which is God almighty.

Live your life as it pleases you and not anyone else

2 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

This is one of the true heros of our democracy that fought for our freedom. Others are
Chief Obafemi awolowo
Shehu Musa yar'adua
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
MKO Abiola

They're all imprisoned and never ran away or abandoned the race like the Coward in Israel.

True heros don't abandon the struggle, they stay and die for what they believe in.

RIP Dr Fasheun

Shehu musa yaradua a coup plotter?

You're a clown.

I concur with fela, gani, awolowo and abiola however.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:
if true! may his soul rest in peace! why is police arresting people with arms in other part of the country but allowed people to be imposing islamic law on people in sokoto and collecting tax? report says the men are from Niger Republic, is that not islamization?

https://www.nairaland.com/4877061/unknown-group-suspected-terrorists-armed

Exactly!

Given that sokoto is a christian state full of igboes, this islamization is hereby condemned.

Buhari must go!
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by davodyguy: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:

Shehu musa yaradua a coup plotter?

You're a clown.

I concur with fela, gani, awolowo and abiola however.
OBJ too was a coup plotter, likewise Ojukwu who wanted to topple a Government.

If you can agree with me
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

OBJ too was a coup plotter, likewise Ojukwu who wanted to topple a Government.

If you can agree with me

Ojukwu topple which government?

You're a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Awoleesu(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2018
No Survivors?
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:

Exactly!

Given that sokoto is a christian state full of igboes, this islamization is hereby condemned.

Buhari must go!

that is jubril agenda! why are the police not after such group of armed men from Niger! I think this is a plot by the northerners
https://www.nairaland.com/4877061/unknown-group-suspected-terrorists-armed , but those hunting with dane guns are been arrested in Abia State
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by cescky(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Whether you do 'gragra' or not, poor or rich, you'll still die. It's only a thing that doesn't have a beginning, that doesn't have an end, which is God almighty.

Live your life as it pleases you and not anyone else

Am sure you missed my point..

The point is it all ends here..and you must account for what you did...hence the mention of gragra, and oppresion...

So for those thst have the sense enough to see it,the foolishness of heaping for themselves queries they cant answer
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by PointZerom: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

This is one of the true heros of our democracy that fought for our freedom. Others are
Chief Obafemi awolowo
Shehu Musa yar'adua
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
MKO Abiola

They're all imprisoned and never ran away or abandoned the race like the Coward in Israel.

True heros don't abandon the struggle, they stay and die for what they believe in.

RIP Dr Fasheun

Shut up.

Show me the battalion of soldiers sent to their houses to assassinate them like in the case of Kanu, he was in prison for 19 months but NK stayed beyond that.

If running away when death approaches is your own definition of COWARD then your soldiers are all cowards for running away from Boko haram.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 11:22am On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:

that is jubril agenda! why are the police not after such group of armed men from Niger! I think this is a plot by the northerners
https://www.nairaland.com/4877061/unknown-group-suspected-terrorists-armed , but those hunting with dane guns are been arrested in Abia State

You miss the sarcasm you dumb alarmist fukk.

Go back and read what you're quoting....slowly.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by bossrillboss: 11:23am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Chief Obafemi awolowo
Shehu Musa yar'adua
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
MKO Abiola

RIP Dr Fasheun
...make I find trouble small..or lik a coward dat ran away to ivory coast..

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:

You miss the sarcasm you dumb alarmist fukk.

Go back and read what you're quoting....slowly.

the currently in control of Tangaza Local Government Area of Sokoto State, applying ‘strange laws’ and punishing defaulters.
According to reports, members of the group believed to be from Niger Republic are in possession of assorted weapons, preaching Islamic teachings, forcefully collecting alms (zakat) and flogging defaulters.

wait, how did you managed to pass weac? oloribu somebody! cheesy cheesy
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2018
R.i.p Baba
Disciplinarian to the core and very consider ate person...

I remember when we had a party at his hotel( century hotel in ago palace road okota). Back in the mid 90's ..we were drunk ...started fighting because of some ladies...it was kinda messy...baba came around and settled it...didn't allow the police to arrest anybody...and the party continued...we sent him couple of drinks ...i am not sure if he drank it

4 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Dec 01, 2018
RIP Dr. Frederick Fasehun. The entire Yoruba nation will miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by desmond2pk: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2018
Every old man is dying but buhari just turned 50 years younger
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by technicallyrich(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Is he a yoruba muslim or yoruba christian
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by tiredoflife(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2018
Dem dey die
Why him juju no save am
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 11:37am On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:

the currently in control of Tangaza Local Government Area of Sokoto State, applying ‘strange laws’ and punishing defaulters.
According to reports, members of the group believed to be from Niger Republic are in possession of assorted weapons, preaching Islamic teachings, forcefully collecting alms (zakat) and flogging defaulters.

wait, how did you managed to pass weac? oloribu somebody! cheesy cheesy

You can't even point out sokoto on a map, talk more of Tangaza. The place is split between Nigeria and Niger. They're operating on the Niger side of the border.

You really are the unfortunate result of an overexcited penis.

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by technicallyrich(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
seunmsg:
RIP Dr. Frederick Fasehun. The entire Yoruba nation will miss you.
are you people sure these guy is truly a yoruba man.
Because we ijaws own ondo state too and sometimes speak and answer yoruba names there.
Eg sowore the owner of sahara reporters who is an ijaw man but many think he is yoruba as he is from ondo state
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2018
Hero pass on.. Rip Fa
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:

Because we ijaws own ondo state too and sometimes speak and answer yoruba names there.
Eg sowore the owner of sahara reporters who is an ijaw man but many think he is yoruba as he is from ondo state

No body needs to tell u will are same but Ijaw are minority.

2 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by seunmsg(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:

Sowore is Ilaje and not ijaw. I can't comprehend what you are trying to say in the other part of your post.

5 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Triangles1(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2018
This are well educated people who mean well for their people. O. P. C never distrup the peace of the nation unlike massob, ipob, biafra, boko.

4 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Remix10(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Les:
Who cares?

NFCS cares grin
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Abbeyme: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2018
Les:
Who cares?

Who cared if ojuku lived or died.
Or if Kanu is a fugitive or alien.
No one cared!

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Abbeyme: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:
Is he a yoruba muslim or yoruba christian

He is a Yorùbá doctor

3 Likes

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by technicallyrich(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Sowore is Ilaje and not ijaw. I can't comprehend what you are trying to say in the other part of your post.
suen google is your friend.
Sowore is from ajaw apoi.that is were ijaws started migrating to the south south.
Ijaws owns half of ilaje although they speak oyoruba and ijaw language.
For example some ijaws in rivers state speak igbo and some in akwa ibom speak efik
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by ikorodureporta: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Headz must drop
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by technicallyrich(m): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
yuppy101:

No body needs to tell u will are same but Ijaw are minority.
God forbide.ijaws and oyorubas cant be the same in character we are different,and everything. We are biafrans and never fear fear cowards like the waste

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:

You can't even point out sokoto on a map, talk more of Tangaza. The place is split between Nigeria and Niger. They're operating on the Niger side of the border.

You really are the unfortunate result of an overexcited penis.

I keep saying you are brainless and you keep proving me right! how is Tangaza Local Government of Sokoto State a border area of Niger Republic? dont you have sense at all? do you think its okay for any islamic group to be collecting tax from people even in our border area , recruiting youth and they currently have man power of 200 personnel , no uniform , not even operating under the authority of Niger government , probably you are one of them! dont quote me again because you are not making any sense!! anyway I can do you a favour by giving you a slap across the face to rest you brain!
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by specco(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

Chief Obafemi awolowo
Shehu Musa yar'adua
Chief Gani Fawehinmi
Fela Anikulapo Kuti
MKO Abiola

RIP Dr Fasheun
What a compound FooL you are. Where was your jagaban and co during Nadeco days if not hiding in Europe and America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.