Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies (42090 Views)

What Late OPC Founder, Dr. Fasehun, Said About Sanusi 11 Years Ago On Nairaland / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder / President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Casemiro(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by PeterUdeme: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:

na you be fisher man not ijaws you hear.
remenber 300 spartans.
Remember joshua and the cannanite
my man no be size but mind.
Your people hjates my people(ss and se biafrans)
when biafra come ijaws we take ondo,lagos and edo state.
We are a very strong and fearless tribe and our fellow biafrans we help us,which i know the igbos and other ss we be too glad to.
Oyorobas are weak people that women beat,no be my fault.
We all have our strenght and weakness unfortunately oyorobas no get strenght,na owner weakness them get.
I can see you suffer severe delusion coupled with stark illiteracy. Learn to differentiate between "we" and "will" before trolling your superiors.

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by alfredilly: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:

are you people sure these guy is truly a yoruba man.
Because we ijaws own ondo state too and sometimes speak and answer yoruba names there.
Eg sowore the owner of sahara reporters who is an ijaw man but many think he is yoruba as he is from ondo state
Omoyele Sowore does not speak a word of Ijaw language neither is anybody in his home town or region, he is an Apoi man who speak Ondo dialect similar to Ilaje and Ikale. Ijaw speaking tribe lives in close proximity with the Apoi and share the same local government, although it is said that historically the Apoi are descendant of Ijaws
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
davodyguy:

You have comprehension challenges.

Ojukwu wanted to topple a government, by declaring Biafra. They were intercepted in Ore on their way to Lagos the seat of Power. Understand what it means to declare a war against a State(Country)

Look at this brainwashed thing.

Most of you Yoruba things never leave your South West villages and that's why you're drunk in your ignorance funded by fake substandard free education orchestrated by awo.

Awolowo also attempted to topple Babangida government and Balewa government.

Balewa jailed him for committing treason against the state.

Babangida was coming to jail Awo for treason against his government before Awo ended his own life with rat poison for fear of being jailed for the second time by Babangida.

On the other hand, Ojukwu was never proclaimed guilty of any charges. The one time he went to jail for few weeks on detention he was released after his trial because he was truly innocent.

On the other hand your awo was convicted and found guilty.

Your treason Lord Awolowo learnt how to drink rat poison as suicide drug. He was taught by his fellow prison inmates in the mid 1960s when Balewa jailed him for over 2years in prison for committing treason.

Let me liberate you from your Odua brainwashed utopia.

You think we in the East don't know anything about you tribal marked idiots from the waste side.

Guestlander & davodyguy

1 Like

Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
islandmoon:

stop insulting me because the people in your class dont reason logically because of religion sentiment , I just realized that after taking a look at your profile! Ewu!! get some sense! if you need my help to slap some sense into you, just go across the road! and you will receive a holy slap from no where!! Eran!

The way you type no doubt reflects the way you talk: loud, spitting, uncouth, with a debilitating mouth odor, like the gutter filth you are.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by davodyguy: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Funnicator:

Most of you Yoruba things never leave your South West villages and that's why you're drunk in your ignorance funded by fake substandard free education orchestrated by awo.

Babangida was coming to jail Ask for treason against his government before Awo ended his own life with rat poison for fear of being jailed a second time.

On the other hand, Ojukwu was never proclaimed guilty of any charges. The one time he went to jail on detention he was fried after trial.

Your treason Lord Awolowo learnt how to drink rat poison as suicide drug from his fellow prison inmates in the mid 1960s.

Let me liberate you from your Odua brainwash.
Why are you this pained? Lol. Hahahahahaa.

Nothing will ever change the fact that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward and criminal. Kanu was arrested for several offences, sent to jail and spent Christmas there. I thought you guys were going to face the military or go to Aso Rock to protest the arrest and imprisonment of your leader and god. What did you guys do, you started crying on social media and couldn't do anything to save the idiot.

Nnamdi Kanu’s boast that he would return to the country with hell is still being awaited as I type. His belligerent statements are counterproductive.

pro-Biafra agitators- Bright Chimezie, Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi- who hitherto faced treasonable felony charge alongside the ‘missing’ leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra. So, the case of felony is established against the criminal.

The idiot was granted bail and he eloped by jumping bail in attempt to evade a court appearance with the intent of avoiding a trial, possible conviction, and sentence.

Kanu is now a fugitive. Tell him to return to Nigeria if he has two balls.

Back to the senior coward.

He attempted to topple the government of a sovereign state of the FRN in order to declare sovereign state of Biafra. At first he made so gains, but the superior powers of the military overrun his stick and arrow carrying crude fighters.

On January 11, 1970 Nigerian forces captured the provincial capital of Owerri, one of the last Biafran strongholds, and Ojukwu was forced to flee to the Ivory Coast. Four days later, Biafra surrendered to Nigeria.
Note the word, he flew to Ivory Coast, just as Kanu did. Talk about the region of cowards. There's this adage that says affliction shall not rise the second time.

In the case of Biafra, it Rose and it's still rising. Nigerian forces finished Ojukwu in 1970, same forces finished Kanu in 2017. Kanu fled, Ojukwu fled. This is a good example of cowards.

You're ignorantly saying Ojukwu committed no offense. You must be day dreaming. Why did he run and not wait for the military? He that has no single, need not fear, so why did Ojukwu run?

Kanu's case was yet to be determined, yet he fled too. Why are igbos like this?

Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu in 1982 was granted a pardon by President Shehu Shagari which enabled him to return home from exile. He dare not stepped into Nigeria. He fled in 1970 and only returned 12 years later to get federal appointment.

Don't let me make you cry this night oo.

Trying to compare Igbo race with Yoruba when it comes to dying for what you believe is madness and nonsensical.

Abacha told MKO to accept position and money in place of June 12. He declined, until he died for Democracy, after living for it. Ojukwu hurried accepted pardon and got appointment.

Igbos are traitors as exemplified by Kanu and Ojukwu
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by davodyguy: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
technicallyrich:

na you be fisher man not ijaws you hear.
remenber 300 spartans.
Remember joshua and the cannanite
my man no be size but mind.
Your people hjates my people(ss and se biafrans)
when biafra come ijaws we take ondo,lagos and edo state.
We are a very strong and fearless tribe and our fellow biafrans we help us,which i know the igbos and other ss we be too glad to.
Oyorobas are weak people that women beat,no be my fault.
We all have our strenght and weakness unfortunately oyorobas no get strenght,na owner weakness them get.
Strong and fearless? OMG what a shame

On January 11, 1970 Nigerian forces captured the provincial capital of Owerri, one of the last Biafran strongholds, and Ojukwu was forced to flee to the Ivory Coast. Four days later, Biafra surrendered to Nigeria.
Note the word, he flew to Ivory Coast, just as Kanu did. Talk about the region of cowards. There's this adage that says affliction shall not rise the second time.

SMH for you
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
WaffenSS:

[s]The way you type no doubt reflects the way you talk: loud, spitting, uncouth, with a debilitating mouth odor, like the gutter filth you are[/s].

hahahah!!!! no sense at all, how could you have said the oozing odour in your room is coming from me? am I there with you? cheesy you are just shameless! I doubt your wife and your children know what you are doing online here, the oozing debilitating mouth odour is coming from your mouth, because right here, na open air chilling we dey, nothing is smelling here, enjoy your mouth odour yourself... thank God it cant get here through the internet ..Lol cheesy
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Aderoba09: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2018
Born in my town..
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 12:34am On Dec 02, 2018
islandmoon:

hahahah!!!! no sense at all, how could you have said the oozing odour in your room is coming from me? am I there with you? cheesy you are just shameless! I doubt your wife and your children know what you are doing online here, the oozing debilitating mouth odour is coming from your mouth, because right here, na open air chilling we dey, nothing is smelling here, enjoy your mouth odour yourself... thank God it cant get here through the internet ..Lol cheesy

The hopeless, jobless idiot is still here ranting, like I'm responsible for your crushing poverty.

I know you let off steam here and that's why you're a stark raving lunatic showing your stupidity for all to see.

I'll keep responding as a civic duty to allow you vent the pent up rage stemming from your unfortunate lot in life.

But being destitute isn't entirely responsible for your idiotic dance of shame here: you're naturally dense, daft and stupid. That's all you.

Now, go sleep and hope you find something worthwhile to do tomorrow, little boy.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:17am On Dec 02, 2018
muffyt05:

Omo ale jati jati.
u can say that again.The alainirans
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2018
WaffenSS:

[s]The hopeless, jobless idiot is still here ranting, like I'm responsible for your crushing poverty.

I know you let off steam here and that's why you're a stark raving lunatic showing your stupidity for all to see.

I'll keep responding as a civic duty to allow you vent the pent up rage stemming from your unfortunate lot in life.

But being destitute isn't entirely responsible for your idiotic dance of shame here: you're naturally dense, daft and stupid. That's all you.

Now, go sleep and hope you find something worthwhile to do tomorrow, little boy.
[/s]

hahahahah!! e pain am!!!! next time, you will use your sense before quoting me to say rubbish! I'm here for you this week 24/7, lets go there! look at your usename alone, its a symbol of The Waffen-SS consisted of a cadre of combat troops who specialized in brutalizing and murdering individuals, and the Fegelein's units which is the first in the Holocaust to wipe out entire Jewish communities... and that is what you took pride in as a muslim? what a shame!!! that show why you are supporting those killing and collecting arms by force in sokoto which is your reason for attacking me! your crew will definately meet their water loo somedays, very soon oloshi!!.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by WaffenSS(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2018
islandmoon:

hahahahah!! e pain am!!!! next time, you will use your sense before quoting me to say rubbish! I'm here for you this week 24/7, lets go there! look at your usename alone, its a symbol of The Waffen-SS consisted of a cadre of combat troops who specialized in brutalizing and murdering individuals, and the Fegelein's units which is the first in the Holocaust to wipe out entire Jewish communities... and that is what you took pride in as a muslim? what a shame!!! that show why you are supporting those killing and collecting arms by force in sokoto which is your reason for attacking me! your crew will definately meet their water loo somedays, very soon oloshi!!.

Keep deluding yourself you jobless, penniless, hopeless fool.

I'm enjoying insulting you, and watching how you type a long block of demented gibberish, further confirming my suspicion that you're mental.

You're my little diversion, my amusement, and your vapid rage and mundane insults, though childish, serve to entertain me.

Now, unleash! Let go your inner stupidity and type a whole list of disjointed garbage.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by islandmoon: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2018
WaffenSS:

[s]
Keep deluding yourself you jobless, penniless, hopeless fool.

I'm enjoying insulting you, and watching how you type a long block of demented gibberish, further confirming my suspicion that you're mental.

You're my little diversion, my amusement, and your vapid rage and mundane insults, though childish,
serve to entertain me.

Now, unleash! Let go your inner stupidity and type a whole list of disjointed garbage.[/s]

I keep saying you dont have sense! and you keep proving it!! see what you called yourself up there! hehehehe!! Ewu Terrorist! I need constructive critics ! but all you do is type jargon , come closer let me slap you across the face so you can have some sense! I'm here for you this week 24/7.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

Babangida was coming to jail Ask for treason against his government before Awo ended his own life with rat poison for fear of being jailed a second time.

On the other hand, Ojukwu was never proclaimed guilty of any charges. The one time he went to jail on detention he was fried after trial.

Your treason Lord Awolowo learnt how to drink rat poison as suicide drug from his fellow prison inmates in the mid 1960s.

Let me liberate you from your Odua brainwash.

"The one time he went to jail on detention he was fried after trial."

He was indeed fried because he came out looking crispy.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

"The one time he went to jail on detention he was fried after trial."

He was indeed fried because he came out looking crispy.

It sure didn't amuse anyone.

I mean your poor sense of humor.

Failed attempt tongue
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

It sure didn't amuse anyone.

I mean your poor sense of humor.

Failed attempt tongue

I know because you live inside the head of every Nairalander. Senseless ipob.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

I know because you live inside the head of every Nairaland er. Senseless ipob.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme see the number of people who liked your amusing post cheesy

0 cheesy shame on you cheesy
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme see the number of people who liked your amusing post cheesy

0 cheesy shame on you cheesy

I said you are senseless. Who told you I post here for likes? By the way, my comment was meant to be sarcastic not funny. You wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

I said you are senseless. Who told you I post here for likes? By the way, my comment was meant to be sarcastic not funny. You wouldn't know the difference anyway.

If I were senseless you wouldn't spend your useless time and resources quoting me cheesy
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

If I were senseless you wouldn't spend your useless time and resources quoting me cheesy

There are social and economic costs of having too many senseless folks like you in a society. I am just helping myself by trying to enlighten you.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

There's are social and economic costs of having too many senseless folks like you in a society. I am just helping myself by trying to enlighten you.

Hahaha...
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

Hahaha...

Ode ni e. That is obviously an auto suggestion mistake. Senseless ipob. I guess you are typing on your Pentium 2 desktop.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Ode ni e. That is obviously an auto suggestion mistake. Senseless ipob. I guess you are typing on your Pentium 2 desktop.

But when my own suggestion made me post fried instead of something else and I hurriedly posted, you would sound as though I was educated.

And now you're victim of your own mockery. You're wise and it's auto suggestion mistake.

You are mad but you don't have no one to tell you walahi .
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

But when my own suggestion made me post fried instead of something else and I hurriedly posted, you would sound as though I was educated.

And now you're victim of your own mockery. You're wise and it's auto suggestion mistake.

You are mad but you don't have no one to tell you walahi .

"He was sent to the prison and got fried" is what my comment was about, and my comment was meant to be sarcastic not because you didn't know the difference between fried and freed.
I am absolutely sure your device did not suggest fried instead of freed. You are simply dumb.
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

"He was sent to the prison and got fried" is what my comment was about, and my comment was meant to be sarcastic not because you didn't know the difference between fried and freed.
I am absolutely sure your device did not suggest fried instead of freed. You are simply dumb.

Oga go home to your wife.

You've totally lost it
Re: Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies by Guestlander: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

Oga go home to your wife.

You've totally lost it

And you can go back to worshipping Nnamdi Kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.