Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. (1431 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: You Must Speak Up Now, FENRAD Charges South East Governors / Ayade: South South Must Speak Up On Bakassi, Decries Neglect / I Must Speak The Truth, Aisha Buhari Attacks President Buhari's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. by teufelein(f): 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
"No matter how long we choose to feign ignorance, the news of a stranger running the affairs of Nigeria has gained international attention. I have in the past few weeks received calls from different world leaders and some concerned global investors who sought for my response over this issue which is currently being talked about in almost every home in the country.

Fake news is real but this story whether false or true can only be put to rest by the accused who happens to be President Muhammadu Buhari.

In 2010, many of you I believe still remember how it was rumoured that I was shot dead by assassins. The news understandably went viral immediately and on learning about it, I came out and said I was alive and well. Buhari is answerable to Nigerians so he should do the needful and stop inadvertently giving credence to the story."

— Obasanjo explodes in Yolanda, Adamawa State.
Re: Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
Is it that difficult? undecided
Yolanda, Adamawa?
Obasanyo ?

Are these typos or fake news? undecided
No link? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. by ican2020: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
he promised to participate in the Presidential debate
Re: Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. by LibertyRep: 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
The only person giving credence to this Jubril issue is PMB himself and it seems he is enjoying it.

Pray, why should the president of a nation find it difficult to address the citizens frequently. I can't remember the last time I saw PMB's live address on TV.

His handlers should stop caging him
Re: Obasanjo Explodes: Buhari Must Speak. by dnawah(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
teufelein:
"No matter how long we choose to feign ignorance, the news of a stranger running the affairs of Nigeria has gained international attention. I have in the past few weeks received calls from different world leaders and some concerned global investors who sought for my response over this issue which is currently being talked about in almost every home in the country.

Fake news is real but this story whether false or true can only be put to rest by the accused who happens to be President Muhammadu Buhari.

In 2010, many of you I believe still remember how it was rumoured that I was shot dead by assassins. The news understandably went viral immediately and on learning about it, I came out and said I was alive and well. Buhari is answerable to Nigerians so he should do the needful and stop inadvertently giving credence to the story."

— Obasanjo explodes in Yolanda, Adamawa State.
hey baba! No be so u talk am na.u said "i dey kamkpeeee!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Code Of Conduct Tribunal Raises Panel To Try CJN Onnoghen / Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. / INEC React As Rocha's Okorocha Dragged Them To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.