Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,527 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. (1447 Views)

Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Another Nigerians Celebrating Buhari's Victory Got Into An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Zenzi: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
A Twitter user has disclosed that his boss sacked him for supporting and celebrating President Buhari victory. The guy claimed to be a Driver.

I just lost my driving job. My boss sacked me because of my support for buhari. I was congratulating a colleague for D re-election of pmb and I got sacked.I never believed anyone can go this extreme. I know my God will not abandon me and my family. I pray another door opens..Amin

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/twitter-user-claimed-he-was-sacked-by.html

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Larryfest(m): 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Your boss don remove him own carpet God go lay better tiles for you no worry yourself much...

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Slynation(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yea... Good riddance to bad rubbish
Since you don't know what your Boss is going through because of this Buharig....!!
You geh luck say they no slap you before booting off your arse self...
I dare one Zombie on NL to employ him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lool How true is this?? Social media with cooked up stories at times.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
undecided there's no law in this country .
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by FarahAideed: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
liar , this guy has been jobless since and only trying to use this to get a cheap Job from Buharist who will start offering him all kind of jobs

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by VaselineCrew: 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided there's no law in this country .

of course there is no law in this country, cause if there was law, Buhari would still be in jail now for leading a coup to overthrow a democratically elected president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Amarabae(f): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Guyman just faked the story to attract sympathy and good job offer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by SolutionMee: 9:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy
That's commendable.
I'll disown any of my relative that celebrate Buhari's stolen mandate.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by doctokwus: 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
He should write a letter to Buhari to give him job na or anyone of his sycophants.
It's the man's prerogative to set rules for his employees and sack them if he feels they are not following those rules.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by SolutionMee: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
cheesy
That's commendable.
I'll disown any of my relative that celebrate Buhari's stolen mandate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
This news sweet me no be small! grin grin grin grin

This is just the beginning! Bastards!

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by BuhariAdvocate: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
VaselineCrew:

of course there is no law in this country, cause if there was law, Buhari would still be in jail now for leading a coup to overthrow a democratically elected president.
I preferred someone with something in his upstair to quote me.
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Gandollar(f): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I preferred someone with something in his upstair to quote me.
Hmmmm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Gentleziggy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
He never knew d things his boss has lost under buhari,buhari is like a virus he corrupts every thing. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool
How true is this??
Social media with cooked up stories at times.
Probably your moniker is responsible for that man's plight

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Since he claim to have lost his job,he should post the name of the company and his boss for authenticity of report. Probably the guy is an imposter like the other guy that allegedly used another man's photo to constitute nuisance

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Don't worry. Very soon, you'll be elevated to the enviable position of an Oga sitting comfortably at the back seat while Mr. Hunger/Hardship becomes your driver. Congratulations.
Sai next level. undecided
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:48am On Mar 01, 2019
asuustrike1:
Probably your moniker is responsible for that man's plight

Hahahaha
Funny you. Who knows.
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by NkayStory(f): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2019
Lies everywhere.. undecided

APC jobless attention-seeker fooling himself
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by greatdreamer(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2019
[quote author=Zenzi post=76231482]A Twitter user has disclosed that his boss sacked him for supporting and celebrating President Buhari victory. The guy claimed to be a Driver.

I just lost my driving job. My boss sacked me because of my support for buhari. I was congratulating a colleague for D re-election of pmb and I got sacked.I never believed anyone can go this extreme. I know my God will not abandon me and my family. I pray another door opens..Amin

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/02/twitter-user-claimed-he-was-sacked-by.html
That is his beginning of his next level
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Beremx(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2019
You are free to apply as driver for MC Oluomo.

Next Level joor o!!
Re: Twitter User Claimed He Was Sacked By His Boss For Celebrating Buhari's Victory. by Blue3k(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2019
There's no law against political discrimination sadly. Move to Washington DC. Maybe you can suefor wrongful termination who knows. I doubt its the worth hassle.

(1) (Reply)

INEC React As Rocha's Okorocha Dragged Them To Court / Nnamdi Kanu New Sex Video Part 2 / Remember Senator That Slapped Nursing Mother Mercilessly? SEE What Senate Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.