Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

12 Steps: Create Effective Instagram Ads In 1 Hour - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12 Steps: Create Effective Instagram Ads In 1 Hour (235 Views)

12 Steps to choosing a business that is right for you as a person / How To Start A Business Of Supplying Raw Materials To Companies In 12 Steps / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Steps: Create Effective Instagram Ads In 1 Hour by akintt: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Do you know that up to 80% of small business owners are scared of doing online adverts because they feel they would lose money?.
Do you also know that effective online adverts is the easiest way for small and medium business owners to reach their target audience?.
Download this ebook which has a picture guide to help you setup perfect instagram adverts in a one hour.
It has a step by step guide with pictures and common mistakes people commonly make, so as to make sure you get it right the first time.
It also has a whole section on setting up instagram/Facebook payments for people having difficulty in paying for their instagram adverts.
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/12_steps_create_effective_instagram_ads_in_1hour/18998

(1) (Reply)

I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / I'm From China. We Help People Buy Products At 1688.now Let Me Introduce My Cont / Need A Website Developer in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.