Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction (23584 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by engrjacuzzi: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
God bless Jonathan

He will surely be remembered for kick starting the railway revolution in Nigeria

which goodluck? the one that was controlled by cabal or the Jonathan that had shoes but lied he didn't have shoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by kernel001: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Baba bubu is doing wonders even with little.

Nigeria is on the Next Level

Hahahahah... A project that's less than 2% done, just like the Ogoni cleaning exercise, 2nd Niger bridge.
What of the fight against Boko Haram and Economy?
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
See empty lands that could be used for farming, approach them now for lease u go see price run

We are not serious in this country

Buhari is a failure...

Fulani herdsmen will not see those empty lands to graze

It's the little farmlands they are after...

Buhari will be exposed for subtle jihad going on in the middle belt
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

which goodluck? the one that was controlled by cabal or the Jonathan that had shoes but lied he didn't have shoe

Forget what APc and Lai Muhammad tell you
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by efighter: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
SEGLIZ:

no reasonable Yoruba man would do this you've just done..

Several will do because you bitter Igbos are always spewing rubbish on the Social Media and we are ready to come to your level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Buterflyle0: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
kernel001:

[s]Hahahahah... A project that's less than 2% done, just like the Ogoni cleaning exercise, 2nd Niger bridge.
What of the fight against Boko Haram and Economy?[/s]

5% ranting. Haters of good but lovers of evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by KenModi(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Check it, every week there's something new, somewhere being built by this government.

Election is around the corner, do not be decieved.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by piper20(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
buhariguy:
Op should refrain the title, Is itakpe to ajakuta, I thought Warri to ajakuta has be completed.
I wonder o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by galaxy2020(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Igbos don't hv Muslims, any igbo man or woman practicing Islam is a fraud, he/she is just after some monetary gains. Most times they reconvert to Christianity in future.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by abadiru: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
This project was started by PDP on paper. Lol
Thank God the project was started by performing President and his able Team on the site and will soon be completed by the grace of God by them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by bigpicture001: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
God bless the best president Nigeria has ever produced. late President (Dr) Musa Yar'adua. Rest in peace. this is your vision and mission you intended for Nigerians.
.. who said that....my God!

Yar'adua was NIgeria's worst leader...I was glad he left office..(though not wished him to vacate through death)

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by SEGLIZ: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

Several will do because you bitter Igbos are always spewing rubbish on the Social Media and we are ready to come to your level.

Yoruba tribe are know to be of prestige, no one of them would attempt mud slinging cos it's not in their character.
they bare the charisma and understand the dynamics, visionary and front runner true leaders to taste of it.
one of if not the best.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Topmaike007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari is trying, in respective of the State...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by sixteensix: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
PMB is a transformational leader not a looter, Dts the sign of gud governance not those lairs that want to get their pocket working claiming that they want to get Nigeria working again. They spent 16yrs in government without any record of capital project, all they knw how to do is loot public fund. I can't imagining myself voting for some1 that is planning to sell NNPC.

PMB u hv my mandate till 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Tareq1105: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
We Yoruba Muslims are happy and proud of Bubu, we would support him with all our heart and might. I'm pleased to announce that Igbo Muslims are also behind us, so Igbo Christians can continue to wail and lament.

Igbo Muslims Amaka, Igbo Christians Ajoku Ewu angry tongue

I'm very sure you're not a Yoruba.

Your comment is uncalled for.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by JoseRaji(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
We Yoruba Muslims are happy and proud of Bubu, we would support him with all our heart and might. I'm pleased to announce that Igbo Muslims are also behind us, so Igbo Christians can continue to wail and lament.

This is actually childish.

2 Likes

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by kingcalipha(m): 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
I think theres a bit twist here. Is it work is ongoing or abadoned cos the pic was taken on a Friday and I see no workers and no machines? because na so we see pics of 90% complete second Niger bridge later them tell us they wan start the main work.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by itsene: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
See empty lands that could be used for farming, approach them now for lease u go see price run

We are not serious in this country
No vacant land in your own town?
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by SEGLIZ: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
Stop splashing potopoto on me jor grin

I no fit laugh o.
I'm not splashing pòtòpótó on you o, only trying to caution.
Yorubas has learn the dynamics of life. Yoruba's don't mud sling, others try to do the catch up with them cos they while others learn the ropes.

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
buJu234:
I tot they said this rail was ready and even test drive has started and completed...?

Am I missing some thing.

This picture doesn't show completion n.a..

Station not rail track

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by mrvitalis(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
itsene:

No vacant land in your own town?
Not this free
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin...the railway line that leads from nowhere to somewhere. How this line is a priority over others beats me. Just cannot understand.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by sacx: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
Today it's completed, tomorrow it's under construction

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Galadimabawa: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
Im a living withness this is true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by emekaRaj(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:

Ha! warrisdis........ nawao
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by emekaRaj(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Really? Looks like the same project oh.

And how do u come about dat conclusion?
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Ejire27: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
buJu234:
I tot they said this rail was ready and even test drive has started and completed...?

Am I missing some thing.

This picture doesn't show completion n.a..

The Railway line is different from stations. Train does not move on station Train � move on railway line

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by ridbell01(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
Stop splashing potopoto on me jor grin
don't answer him jor they are the loser, stealing is not corruption people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by ridbell01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
GavelSlam:
Check it, every week there's something new somewhere being built by this government.
that's how mumu think
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by GavelSlam: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
ridbell01:
that's how mumu think
Like your father.

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:

APC can lie, wasn't same railway they said was functioning?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 9) / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.