Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction (23585 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
buJu234:
I tot they said this rail was ready and even test drive has started and completed...?

Am I missing some thing.

This picture doesn't show completion n.a..
Exactly!
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by jieta: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
mrvitalis:
See empty lands that could be used for farming, approach them now for lease u go see price run

We are not serious in this country
Farming!!! are u serious? ten years ago when mum started developing her land here there were no much buildings compare to now

i don't think is a good idea to farm in these area is very close to Warri.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by somehow: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
May God please keep Buhari Osinbajo and their team alive to see out all the projects they have started since 2015.

May he also give us the grace to vote them to remain in power till 2023 come february 2019.

Amen.

Say Amen with me if you want these good projects to continue in Nigeria even beyond 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
Photos taken on project site Friday 23rd November 2018. OB360Media can authoritatively confirm that work is ongoing. Location is station 10 in Udu LGA of Delta State.

http://ob360media.com/news/itakpe-ajaokuta-warri-rail/

He didn't construct it since 2015, 3 months to election he starts doing so n some senseless fools see it as good news
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by fm4real2k6(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
I still wonder why people are hailing all this king of projects when its on a heavy debt.
If APC with all these burrowing didnt do anything, im sure if PDP gets to power, even with their corruption baggage, they will probe and victimize the APC people.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by blunt(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ajaokuta-Itakpe railway line was abandoned 85% complete by the military regime before the advent of democracy......Its unfortunate that most Nigerians are homebound; make una travel and see!!!
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Felixv: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
God bless Jonathan

He will surely be remembered for kick starting the railway revolution in Nigeria

Yes, he will be remembered for the kick start. But never forgotten for never completing anything.

Reminds me of those elders in university — so so carryover — never dey graduate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by semitunde: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
We Yoruba Muslims are happy and proud of Bubu, we would support him with all our heart and might. I'm pleased to announce that Igbo Muslims are also behind us, so Igbo Christians can continue to wail and lament.

Igbo Muslims Amaka, Igbo Christians Ajoku Ewu angry tongue
Stop this. It's a terrible strategy and of poor taste.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by ezegenigbonine: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:
We Yoruba Muslims are happy and proud of Bubu, we would support him with all our heart and might. I'm pleased to announce that Igbo Muslims are also behind us, so Igbo Christians can continue to wail and lament.

In my village, we have only one Muslim. My brother we Ibo are peaceful people that's why we don't embrace Islam cos it's a religion of disaster.
As for buhari, it's only a blind person that will support him. Before 2015 God is my witness, a lot of construction companies were busy with contracts here and then but today, we're are they. The likes of dantata and swore, bouyeos, centraco, rcc, etc were are they now. It's only Berger that I see on the road. People lose jobs and still u people without responsibility are still wailing at him.

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by seguno2: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I thought they've finished this railway.

Lies from the confused APC people

1 Like

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by elacorpNG: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Demmzy15:

ARE U ALRIGHT YOU AND WHO BE WE YORUBA MUSLIMS. OLOSHI OMO
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by jaggabban: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
SEGLIZ:

no reasonable Yoruba man would do this you've just done..
I suspect this is an ipobic post.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by SEGLIZ: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
jaggabban:

I suspect this is an ipobic post.

what ever your suspicion is, sow no negativity or seed of discord, the out come won't be palatable for even you.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by funshint(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
Denikayan:

God bless APC
God bless Honourable Chibuike Rotimi Ameachi
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

See them; 40man laptop gang.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by yungdream: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Demmzy15:

so its all about religion abi?
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by verifiablefacts: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I thought they've finished this railway.
the story says 'the railway station',always looking for negatives even when there isn't.
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by verifiablefacts: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2018
blunt:
Ajaokuta-Itakpe railway line was abandoned 85% complete by the military regime before the advent of democracy......Its unfortunate that most Nigerians are homebound; make una travel and see!!!
so it is bad now to complete it?
Re: Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction by Ovamboland(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2019
PrecisionFx:

He didn't construct it since 2015, 3 months to election he starts doing so n some senseless fools see it as good news

But to you good news is when they start bribing INEC officials, Bank MD, babalawo, Imams, Pastors and Royal fathers a few weeks to elections.

Were not in this same country when some folks celebrated the bombing of pipeline such that oil sales dropped to 700,000 barrels, where will the money come from to build rail in 2015/2016? When oil dropped to $28 and cost of production of Nigerian crude was $25, will the $3 profit be enough to pay salary and build roads, railway and do social investments? Now that oil climbed to $40 - $60, is it not the time to execute projects?
What did those who sold oil at $120 do with all the money? You want to bring them back when the oil money at $120 never satisfied them, what will happen with PDP managing oil at $60?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 9) / Nigerian Priest, 199 Others Escape As SAA Flight Develops Fault Midair / Photos Of Tragic Accident Along Abeokuta-shagamu Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.