Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House (882 Views)

Decomposing Body Of Abuja Man Found In His Apartment With A Note From The Killer / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Gossipninja: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Frustrated by the absence of their victims from home, suspected robbers penultimate Saturday left a note threatening to come back.

The incident happened at Grace Estate, in Iyesi area of Ado Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State, after the robbers broke into a three-bedroom apartment when the occupants were away from home.

According to reports, the robbers were said to have made attempt to enter the apartment through the main entrance to the building, but they could not open the main door. It was said that the robbers broke into the building through the ceiling of an adjoining flat and carted away one of the electronic gadgets in the house.

They were also said to have made attempt to break into the rooms, but the doors were too strong for them to unlock or vandalise. Apparently frustrated over their not too successful operation caused by the absence of occupants of the building, the hoodlums were said to have left a note promising to return at no given date.

The note reads:

‘’
We are coming back o !!! Goodluck.’’ The incident was reported to the Obasanjo Farm Police Division, Ota. It was learnt that policemen from the division visited the scene, while the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the station had directed his men to embark on constant patrol and surveillance of the community to keep the gang in check.

The owner of the building, Dare Ogunyombo explained that he was away from home for some days with his family, when the gang visited his residence.
He said:

’the suspected robbers visited my residence while I was away from home with my wife and children. They ransacked the house and scattered everywhere.

I noticed that they fruitlessly tried to force their way into my apartment through the main door to the building. They however broke the ceiling of the next flat and entered my apartment through the roof, while they carted away a satellite television decoder in the living room.

They also made attempt to enter my room but the door was too strong for them to unlock or break. I guess they were in a hurry to rob and because they were frustrated, they left a note on the table threatening to come back for me and my family.’’

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/were-coming-back-o-goodluck-robbers-leave-a-note-behind-at-a-victims-house/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Spark01(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Spark01(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2018
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by amaniro: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

Painful situations this days are very funny. So he should enrich his pocket again for the thieves second coming? in other words he should be thiefable grin

Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by amaniro: 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
shocked

In other words NCAN report says it's an Afonja.

NCAN thank you for your tireless effort regarding this report.
We were busy today at NCAN and it was an Afonja grin

Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by thesicilian: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Get a licensed firearm and update your security system, including a fierce looking dog, before they return.

2 Likes

Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by dingbang(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
They should dare come back.. Dem go sleep for cell
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by SleekyPosh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
Spark01:
Ndi ara

grin grin grin grin
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Tamarapetty(f): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
Someone is not safe anymore.
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2018
They will not come back, thats what they say but they never come back, unless if a different one comes.
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Kharol1234: 9:38am On Dec 02, 2018
d man no go kukuma dae stay 4 house again na to cum visit d man go dae do
Re: ’We’re Coming Back O! Goodluck’— Robbers Leave A Note Behind At A Victim's House by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Why is this funny? grin
Bad thieves!

(1) (Reply)

Mother Kills Her Twin Babies, Then Deliberately Drives Into Lorry (Photos) / Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) / Cultist Arrested On His Way To Eliminate Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.