Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Name Is IMMA - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Name Is IMMA (317 Views)

My Name Is IMMA Cont'd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is IMMA by Radiogod: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
My first time... Part 1
Hello,
my name is Imma, I'm a 25 year old who's had some interesting experiences as a single lady climbing up the corporate, social ladder. I've been involved in some relationships which went south, not because I was at fault, but.......... it's kindda complicated. Let's just say most guys are two timing a**ho**s who can't control themselves enough to stay with one girl/lady or woman at a time.
Why do I keep turning out to be the other woman? did you just ask that question? How on earth am I to know? Ok Imma, calm down. I'd share with you an instance.

I met Kola, a banker just two weeks ago at an ATM just close to my office. He was so put together, from his well polished brown shoes to his Sicilian waist coat and Gucci belt which had a subtle hold on his well tailored pants. He had this tough look about him, but his hair made him look scruffy.
He was trying to do a transaction but it kept bouncing and he was getting frustrated.
"Oga, money dey that account so?' one of the young guys on queue getting impatient squealed.
"come dey do fine boy for atm and money no dey account" Another lady added her voice to the growing cacophony brewing just outside the ATM box.
"It has withheld my card' He replied looking slightly above his shoulder as the rest of us swore under our breath.
I had to use another machine and the closest one was quite a distance. As I walked to the road to get a cab, a benz C300 pulled over to the sidewalk and out came Kola.
"Let me guess.... looking to use another ATM right?' he asked with a smirk
"of course, you just gave me extra work and I have to get back to the office before launch break is over, this is 1.30 pm already' I genuinely was irritated and just wanted to get the 40,000 I needed to settle some office debt before close of work today, now this nonsense.
"Hop in let me sort you out" He said matter of factly.
Ten minutes later we were on our way back to my office in his car chatting and just laughing about nothing. He offered me a launch date which I turned down as time was not on my side and my duty post was calling. We exchanged numbers and that was it... or so i thought.

Fast forward four days and two lunch dates later, Kola had asked me out to an official hangout for the night. His office was having a cool off party and he wanted me to be his +1.
I had no commitment for the night so I decided to let off some steam. I slipped into a black off shoulder body hugging mini gown. It accentuated my double C cup breasts and brought out my well rounded back side. The black choker and anklet I had on, gave me a semi gothic look which made me blow myself a kiss when the mirror embraced my image. I had no plans to go past a simple kiss or peck on the cheek, but I needed to show Kola's colleagues what a hot chic looked like. With my red jimmy choo heels and clutch, I walked out of the house to Kola's already open door. He looked so impressed with my look he quickly planted a kiss on my ripe lips.
" Escada Magnetism' he asked or more like confirmed the scent on my body.
"You sure know your perfumes Kay" How I had dropped the other three letters in his name and stuck with just the first one so soon was really stunning.

We arrived at the club. Great music, dim light and drinks were on the bankers so who cared what I drank. I stole the heart of all the guys and the envy of the ladies who wanted to dance with the other guys but just couldn't make them sustain eye contact for more than 10 seconds. They kept starring at me. Kola laughed loudest like he had hit it big, his friends shook hands with him and wanted to spark conversation while I was close. After my second shot of Baileys, I took to the dance floor with Kola dancing just behind me. It was a bumpy tune and boy did we bump to it. We switched partners and the guy who took over was a better dancer but a groper. He had his hands all over me at sometime, I felt I had lost body weight. We switched partners again till I was dancing with another girl. She was taller and sexier than I am, but quite tipsy. She kept on trying to squeeze my butt while commending my outfit. My feet was starting to hurt as I had been on the dance floor for more than an hour.
I walked back to the bar and ordered cranberry juice, while fiddling with my phone. I'm not sure what really got to me, the drink, the music, the dancing or the tall blonde, I was starting to feel Hot.

I got Kola to take me home as it was already past midnight. We got into the car and he was tipsy so I had to be alert. We drove on for a while till he started humming a tune. The air condition in the car was quite cold, I could feel my nipples get hard. It happened so suddenly I didn't see it coming. We slowed down in front of a traffic light and before I could check the countdown, Kola had unfastened his seat belt, reached for my face and planted a french kiss so deep in my mouth, I felt his tongue go down my throat. I was already getting intoxicated by the night so I kissed back. We were brought back to earth when vehicles behind started blaring their horns. Immediately, Kola took two sharp turns and in less than 10 minutes we were at his place. While driving he kept my thighs warm and my inner piece wet, with his constant touching and caressing. I returned the favor by finding my way through his hairy chest and over the hard bulge in his pants.
We got into his apartment and barely made it through the living room as we kept on stumbling forward in the dark. We didn't want to miss a moment of the mouth lock we had going on. When we eventually arrived the bedroom, half our clothes were gone. I had only my Bra and G string on, while Kola who had an enormous bulge was still in his briefs and socks.
He picked me up and had his lips on my areola, the way he sucked on it, I felt it would be void of its darkness the next day. Then he chewed on each nipple like it was going to expire in a couple of minutes. I moaned in ecstasy as I couldn't help but anticipate what was coming next if this was just desert.
He dumped me on the bed, peeled my G-string and ................

I woke up around 4 am thirsty and needing to drink water. We had gone through 2 hours of ravishing sex and were both spent. Indeed he was blessed down south and knew just how to kiss my lips, both on my face and down between my hips. He didn't discriminate between the lumps on my chest either as he gave them equal attention. I felt like a child who just had early gifts delivered before Christmas.
I walked past the living room into the kitchen. It was quite clean and Imust say, Kola must either be a good cook or he must have had a good interior decorator handle the kitchen. I stepped back into the living room and switched on the light...... the glass in my hand dropped just liked my jaw. No way!!!

(1) (Reply)

To All Writers And Readers / If you are in need of a freelancer. / Poem About Our Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.