Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Name Is IMMA Cont'd - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Name Is IMMA Cont'd (280 Views)

How Do I Curb Writer's Block (cont'd)? / Unforgivable (cont'd from chapter 1) / My Name Is IMMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is IMMA Cont'd by Radiogod: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Okay, to be sincere, I’m not sure my eyes were capturing exactly what was right in front of me. I felt I was out of my body floating in the air…. Not a good feeling.
The sitting room was dimly lit so I had to blink a hundred times for my eyes to get accustomed to the light and ambiance. I was still doing this when my mind started a race to beat Usain bolt. Just coming out of the kitchen in nothing but a long sleeve I picked off the ground, the coolness of the fridge had embrace my warm body underneath the shirt and my nipples were ‘perked’ again. But stepping into the sitting room and beholding what I thought I saw left me like a disappointed erect member gone soft. I still had my jaw wide open and I’m not willing to ever have it that way for a time as lengthy as however it lasted. Broken glass was all over the marble floor with water making its way to the Persian rug right in the middle of the room, it mirrored my emotions… slowly ebbing away.
“Imma…. Imma…are you alright? ‘
Brought back to the harsh reality of sanity. Kola was tugging at my arm as he seemed genuinely worried.
“I heard glass brake, are you hurt? Imma talk to me joor’’. He didn’t hear my heart break but the glass was loud enough to wrestle him from sleep’s strong hold.
‘Kola’ finally words found a formation in my mouth.
‘Kola why’ Wish I could say more… but those two words seemed all my lips could mutter at the moment.
My eyes traversed the width and breath of the room and rested on that one picture that had stolen all the sweet pleasures of five hours ago. I had just been in bed with a married man. I had hit the switch of only a side lamp which threw a flood light on the picture of a happy Kola and a smiling woman in his arms having the most passionate of mouth locks. What else can I see? I hit the switch to the chandelier and the worst was confirmed.
‘I can explain’. I hate those three words just as much as I hate the sorry attempt that usually follows.
‘Explain what’ I bellowed.
‘The fact that you are married with a kid or the fact that you seemed to find it convenient to skip that little detail? ‘
I was really pissed. The fully lit room had three pictures on the wall. The first of the woman of the house, she had lush eyebrows and very full lips, then a chest that had two heavy tumors which she managed to cover with her black dry lace top. Her ear rings reached for her shoulders which were quite broad and she was gap toothed. The next picture was the second birthday celebration of a little girl. She had her hair in two pony tails well held up by a ribbon and had a ball gown on her. She had her father- Kola’s dimpled cheeks, and stood in front of a white cake with 2 boldly place on it. The third picture was just above the 30 inch television set. It had all three of them smiling like they just got assured of a place in heaven regardless of whatever sin they commit.
‘two’ .. Kola muttered something.
‘I have two kids’. Could this nightmare please come to an end? From my recollection this was August not April, fool’s day had come and gone.
‘My wife put to bed five weeks ago and she had to travel to Ibadan to be properly catered for by her mother. She’s not due back till last week of September. See I’m sorry you had to find out like this, I never meant for any of this to happen.’
Now that’s a whole lot to take in. Suddenly my legs felt like butter icing under the scorching sun. I reached out for the closest sofa and my body yielded to its soft embrace.
‘But why Kola, why lead me on if your plan was only to get into my pants by trampling on my heart?’ He had his head hanging like a bad child just sent to the naughty corner.
‘Imma, to be sincere, I didn’t expect this to happen. You walked into my life and made me feel like a boy again. You reminded me what the chase felt like, and yes I might have married early but I feel it’s been two decades when it’s only been five years. You reinvigorated me, made me alive again and I want to save this moment for as long as I can.’

‘So what happens to your wife and daughter?’

‘And son. The newborn is a boy. Well, I love my wife, but I want you by my side too. We can make it a win win for all parties involved. No one will be the wiser.’
He had this already figured out. I was good enough for his bed and his pants, but not enough to share a roof with. Not enough to have a ring around my finger for. I felt like a used tampon. I'm usually smart with guys, why and how did this happen? I wasn't high last night and I was not on drugs either, so how did I loose my pants so easily?

Not sure for how long I was out, but when I woke up, it was to the sound of my phone's alarm reminding me that life had to be lived. I waltzed back to the bedroom to get my phone and on my way took in the scenery of all I could as I had made a silent vow not to return to this house again. I could live with sleeping with another girl's man, but not a married man... NO!!! For me, it was unthinkable. My phone was by the bedside, still blaring the annoying alarm tone. Kola must have been in the bathroom as I heard the shower unleash torrents of water in the bathroom. I put on my clothes, held my shoes and worked out of the house.
I blocked Kola's number as soon as I got home, and I refused him access to all my social media portals.

That's in the past though. Moving on I actually met this guy some years ago... I can't explain it but I must say he was no ordinary lover. He was a car dealer and we met when I came to get my first car three years ago. Mohammed was his name. He was called MoEL- Mo Extra Large and he was no where near big. I always wondered where he got his nickname, he promised to explain in details in due course. We were an item for about a month and he was very nice and gentlemanly, so I decided to let him have a taste of 'imma cookie'.
He came to take me out for a movie as we had earlier scheduled. It was a nice movie, but my mind was on the activities I had outlined for the night. My hand kept on slipping from his laps to his inner thigh and I started feeling a diagonal rise in his pants. He was getting bashful and wanted to leave the theater as quick as a flash, he dragged me to the car park where he parked his SUV and we started making out. I touched him a little more and he exclaimed like a bull about to charge at an intruder.
I saw the movie Night rider, but I've never seen anyone do the moves in real life, MoEL made me believe the film tricks could be reenacted in real life. He drove like he had inherited a million demons and they were tugging him from side to side. I wasn't helping matters as I tormented him with my tongue in his earlobes, my hand on his chest, and my fingers fiddling with his nipples. He drove to a 3 star hotel where he had a reservation. We got into the room and I went straight into the shower. I scrubbed every inch of my body with special attention paid my pubic and my 'cookie'.
The lights were so dim, I could only make out his silhouette on the side of the bed. I grabbed him from behind and traced my finger down his spine, he heaved a little as I stole his ear in my mouth. In one swift move, he turned to face me, took me up, and swallowed my mouth in his. His tongue was so deep in my mouth I was having problem breathing, he was a good kisser though.
He threw me on the bed just as abruptly as he had turned to pick me up.
'I'm about to serve you a long meal. Do you remember I promised to tell you why they call me MoEL'?
I know he did, but my mind was focused on the love making ahead not this GMAT he was offering.
"Yes, but let's .......... Oh my GOD!!!!!!!

Let me know if you want more of IMMA.... once I hit a thousand views, more stories will follow

(1) (Reply)

Blue Star Messiah / A Review Of The Book ‘fortuna In Lagos’ / Stream Of Consciousness: Write Whatever Comes To Mind At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.