Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Breaking,the Former US President George Bush Is Dead!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking,the Former US President George Bush Is Dead!!! (246 Views)

Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Truck Crushes Man's Car In Calabar, As He Goes To Ease Himself Inside Bush / President George Weah Announces Salary Cut In Light Of Economic Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking,the Former US President George Bush Is Dead!!! by Oluwakaysblog55: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Shocking , George Bush goes to the world beyond at 94, just eight months after his wife demise.

Famous stake holders and World leaders are all showing their feelings to news of the death of former US President George Herbert Walker Bush who died at the age of 94.

According to the Bush family spokesman,

"he died shortly before 10 p.m. Yesterday, Friday, November 30th almost eight months after the death of his wife, Barbara Bush".

Obama exclaims.......

"America has lost a patriot and humble servant in George Herbert Walker Bush. While our hearts are heavy today, they are also filled with gratitude. Our thoughts are with the entire Bushfamily tonight and all who were inspired by George and Barbara’s example".

I'm sure Americans are sad cause they lost a rare gem. May the Lord give Americans the fortitude to bear this loss
Read More....
www.oluwakaysblog.com

Re: Breaking,the Former US President George Bush Is Dead!!! by Auntygrace: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2018
Adieu papa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IG Deploys 2,000 Mobile Policemen, Sniffer Dogs To Fight Boko Haram / I Just Won Recharge Card.. / Paul Pogba To Be Fined By Manchester United For Posting Disrespectful Photo On I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.