Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/18 (279 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/05/18 / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 2/1/18 Put Your Life To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/18 by dallyemmy: 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 2/12/18 by dallyemmy: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Sunday, December 2, 2018) *The Purpose of Being Alive*

1.Thank You, Father, for the gift of life, the salvation of my soul, and for Your patience and mercy over my life and destiny.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, destroy by Your fire, whatever has been hindering me from being fruitful in Your vineyard, despite all my desires and efforts, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, give me another chance, do not cut me away from You; I shall be fruitful, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, by my power, I can do nothing; please, purge and prune me, and make me a fruitful tree in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me begin to manifest the fruits of the spirit; of, love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance, in all areas of my life, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to bear fruits, and let my fruits abide, forever, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to fulfill the purpose for my existence, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, do not allow Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to be distracted from his divine assignments; let old age never be a limitation to his fruitfulness, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Forum: Latest Christian Forum / Contentment Are Gratitude Aren't Identical - Olaolu Beckley / Catholics - I Need Another Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.