Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,147 members, 7,867,343 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death (22063 Views)

Family Faults Tinubu’s Omission Of Fasehun From June 12 Heroes List / Burial Photos Of Fredrick Fasehun, OPC Founder / Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by mercyville: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
Cochima:
his reaction means nothing to me, he should focus more on taking us to the next level if atiku is defeated by next year. My only comfort is that, we all will suffer the consequences together irrespective of whom we vote

I just hope he is not Jubril as this Prof said...

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.*
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by emmasege: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Abi oo,
Akinz0126:

So should we fry beans ni bayi?

What does this gat to do with the rate of hunger and joblessness in the land?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Guyman02: 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
Buhari commended his role as a member of NADECO which fought military rule but Buhari was a member of the military govt he fought as chairman of PTF. This is the height of hipocrisy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by ilevic(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2018
papiwyte:
Nevertheless embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed We are on d next level
upwards or downward?
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Iceberg3: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
That's a true Yoruba hero gone...not these Mallam errand pigeons like tiphnibu we have today.

See how Coneheads will berate Fasheun

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by FBIL: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
Life is unpredictable! This refined doctor started a struggle and was armtwisted by the carpenter- agbero-turned Aare Onakakanfo. Since then, the entire destiny of the so-fish-sticated people became buried in the pocket of one Jagaban. Tufiaaa...!!
May his soul be accepted by the Almighty God.
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by RexTramadol1: 6:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Smart man

Rip
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
R.I.P. sir
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Pat4321: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2018
Another Buhari deception
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Pat4321: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
mercyville:

I just hope he is not Jubril as this Prof said...

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.*
Slave task officer
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Pat4321: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am compelled to liken Buhari supporters to
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by ofordegreat(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
[quote author=PoliticsNigeria post=73465484]@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun.

The Octogenarian died on Friday after being rushed to a hospital in Ikeja, Lagos. Below is a statement made available to PoliticsNGR by the Presidency;

"President Muhammadu Buhari commiserates with the Yoruba nation over the passing of the founder of Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC), Dr Frederick Fasehun.

The President also condoles with the family of the medical practitioner and the government and people of Ondo State.

President Buhari recalls the prominent role Dr Fasehun played as a member of the defunct National Democratic Coalition (NADECO) which campaigned against military rule in the country.

The President prays that Almighty God comforts all those who mourn the octogenarian and grant peace to his soul."

https://politicsngr.com/just-president-buhari-reacts-fasehuns-death/
[/quote

God bless his soul!
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Pat4321: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
Common vice president and few posts, yorobss has aboundon restructuring
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by zudozz: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
Atiku is on his way to United States..
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by bareal(m): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2018
Sizuabanze:
Atiku will cry today. PMB Beat him to this one. He reacted before atiku

3 clowns

Atiku
Buhari and

You

grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Frederick Fasehun's Death by Appili(m): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2018
An Icon is gone,l met him last during the GPN special convention at Abuja.Dr.was a good man. May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Proposes 235 New Tertiary Institutions, Despite Cash Crunch / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / FCC Seals Martin Elechi's Home In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.