Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig (13975 Views)

Seventh Millennium In Two Decades, These Are The Prophetic Years - Don Koenig / Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by qwertyboss(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2019
NwaliE01:

So beautifully sencelss to dive into what you are ignorant of.

Jesus i pray today will open the eyes of your understanding.

Human understanding is too small to understand the things of the spirit and so is yours.

One day you will realise that you have been mislead all your life.

Holy spirit will give you understand that you seek after.

I did not need even a day to realise something which is so crystal clear!
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by qwertyboss(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2019
isaacprinz:
you can spill your confusions and ignorance everywhere, but when it has to do with GOD, don't portray ur brain washed and deceived mindset here. say things you know. do not denigrate another religion to uplift yours. God will help you.

I am not uplifting my religion!
cause I need not to!
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by qwertyboss(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2019
theapeman4:
who is Muhamed?
son of a pedophile
what does prophet Muhamed preach?
violence

Islam a religion of shiits
yet you dance in your churches like you do in clubs!
and play musical instruments and shout and sing is that peace? I know that Jesus doesn't teaches that! so wake up!
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by qwertyboss(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2019
Mafizo:

My dear, Islam is worse...don't just start a argument you cant finish....Though am neither of them

am not your dear! don't dear me!
I didn't post here for a heathen to read!
you are filthy, infact filthier

getout!

Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by sirSixtus(m): 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
qwertyboss:

so only God can see God?
yet he is personified in pictures in your homes and churches the world over!

please think properly, jesus never said that he was God!

if you see me you've seen the father?
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by JOHNBULLZZ: 4:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Brother Jiggaz, thanks a lot for this soul saving information. But for those who are destined for hell fire it makes no sense.
There is no need to exchange words with any one.
Permit me to point out that in REV.6V8, the colour of the horse is pale.
JESUS IS THE ONLY LORD and THE ONLY WAY.
thanks
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by jiggaz(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2019
JOHNBULLZZ:
Brother Jiggaz, thanks a lot for this soul saving information. But for those who are destined for hell fire it makes no sense.
There is no need to exchange words with any one.
Permit me to point out that in REV.6V8, the colour of the horse is pale.
JESUS IS THE ONLY LORD and THE ONLY WAY.
thanks
You are welcome my brother.
Re: Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig by gonzalesjames33: 11:23am On May 24, 2020
You pretended that my Scriptural Quotations did not answer your every point, as well as my painstaking explanations that overestimated your Intelligence Quotient. myprepaidcenter.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Image Worship Is An Abomination To God!!! / Why You Shouldn't Wait To See Hell Fire First Before You Believe That It Exists / You Niggaz Are Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.