Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients (32268 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria / Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Apple2: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2018
3.2m? Jesus, that means almost everyone walking past me are infected, haa. No more sex nor touching body from today

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2018
maybe if u tell ur ladies to stop prostituting even after marriage, things might get better
ZombiePUNISHER:
With Buhari at the helm of affairs

I expect Nigeria to take over from South Africa soon

Sai barber legacies
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by HazardAwka(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2018
I know Zimbabwe must follow grin
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Luciferdevil2(m): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lucifer devil..... Well done
The punisher himself, we will keep giving it to those zombies hot so they can have sense.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by oruma19: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Europe is achieving their aim in wiping out the vlack continent thru epidemic. God will punish them.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by HazardAwka(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2018
Apple2:
3.2m? Jesus, that means almost everyone walking past me are infected, haa. No more sex nor touching body from today
body no be firewood
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by naunasabi: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
Nigeria is now the headquarter of HIV/AIDS
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
maybe if u tell ur ladies to stop prostituting even after marriage, things might get better

Ask yourself why the disease that was first discovered abroad is today everywhere in africa..

It's because of failure of government and has nothing to do with morality...

Buhari effect continues... HIV on the rise

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Next level is upwards....

Buhari will take Nigeria to number one

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by olajizz01(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
Let's protect ourselves from early grave.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by koolaid87: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2018
Biological welfare

They'll still come and give us treatments

Thanks westerners
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Sparkle22(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2018
A Great Menance To Africa
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2018
When you calculate the size of our population, you'll discover that 1.7% of our population is infected while South Africa has 16.8 % of its population infected.

So anyone going to South Africa should tie his/her thing and keep it jejely inside shokoto.

Because 1 in every 5 people get the virus for South

3 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by donkaz2(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Jakumo:

I know a highly educated man who expressed exactly the sentiments you have written here.

He ultimately died of AIDS, after suffering a lingering agony that lasted two years. I watched him waste away and become a living skeleton.

The choice is yours. Play the death lottery with your life every time you hang pipe to a woman, or play it safe and wrap it up.

It's not only sex people do get infected so don't let's forget that
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:57am On Dec 02, 2018
so during jonathan's time, we had no HIV right?
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ask yourself why the disease that was first discovered abroad is today everywhere in africa..

It's because of failure of government and has nothing to do with morality...

Buhari effect continues... HIV on the rise
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by donkaz2(m): 11:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Let's also not forget that this virus was created to render Africa cripple and useless... The white are always reporting the case of Africa that means it's a virus for Africa.... For example the experience a lot of lips kissing and also do skin to skin fiolele but they hardly talk about the infection killing them... Hmmmm I just hope black rules in heaven

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by rebelz: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2018
We no dey carry last.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by SmilingMary(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
I have lost two uncles, one aunt, and two cousins to this disease. So I know what it's all about.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Dshocker(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jesus Christ..... Africa countries from number one,down to the tenth position.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by bossrillboss: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
henrybangs44:
pls what is AIDS
..AIDS means greet me nd I greet you.

2 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Horus(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKhL36Qo0Ds

HIV-AIDS: The Greatest Lie of 21st Century
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by 2packer(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
SmilingMary:
I have lost two uncles, one aunt, and two cousins to this disease. So I know what it's all about.

were the persons you lost taking the drugs and yet still died
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by SmilingMary(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
2packer:

were the persons you lost taking the drugs and yet still died

They all died out of ignorance, only one of my cousin lasted about 11years before she died
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by IKJ6(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ewooo
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
What is hard in remaining chaste till you get married (male and female) or remaining faithful to only one partner at a time if you can't abstain from sex as a single person?

You think the one who says no to fornication, adultery and polygamy is stupid?

That is how these diseases will keep ravishing people who choose to live like animals.

I only feel for those who innocently get it through other means and I hope they get the best treatment to live long with their families.

4 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by edicied: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funny thing is that this disease didn't originate from AFRICA!!!
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by 2packer(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Horus:

Doctors in the house should tel us how extensive they have researched and the possibility of the claim in the quoted video above
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by mctfopt: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
donkaz2:
Let's also not forget that this virus was created to render Africa cripple and useless... The white are always reporting the case of Africa that means it's a virus for Africa.... For example the experience a lot of lips kissing and also do skin to skin fiolele but they hardly talk about the infection killing them... Hmmmm I just hope black rules in heaven
This is BS.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Antipob777(f): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
If not for Buhari fight against corruption HIV rate in Nigeria would have been up-to 20million.

No more free more for all and this caused bad market for our Igbos oloshos who are lifted in every state of the federation and across the globe engaging in prostitution

God Bless Buhari the messaiah sent by God to salvage his children.
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by Diso60090(m): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Rolly22:
Why Naija come dey second na?

You dey use condom? Why you dey complain
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by ManTiger(m): 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients by 2packer(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Horus:

a doctor should please just help me to critically critique this video. i want to hear an alternative view

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Discovers She Has 4 Kidneys / FG, Local Vehicle Manufacturing Companies Partner To Produce Ventilators / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.