Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Visit Visa To Jordan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit Visa To Jordan (1686 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Life In Jordan For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visit Visa To Jordan by MillzGray: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please does anyone at all have any information on how one is supposed to get a visit visa to Jordan from Nigeria? I can't find anything at all on the internet. A step by step guide will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by dotcomnamename: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
MillzGray:
Please does anyone at all have any information on how one is supposed to get a visit visa to Jordan from Nigeria? I can't find anything at all on the internet. A step by step guide will be appreciated. Thank you.

OK sorry . I don't have.
Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by MediahelmNGR: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
What are you looking for? Better use your money for better thing.

1 Like

Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by MillzGray: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
It's my money, I can use it how I want. Why are Nigerians like this sef? If you don't have relevant info or an answer to my question, why can't you move on? Will you have died if you resisted the urge to reply something completely irrelevant to what I asked? Nope. Now I know you exist and what has that done for either of us? Nothing. Just one more Nigerian to despise.
Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by MillzGray: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
And you don't even know why I'm asking for information. Biko, I'm still asking, visit visa information, anyone. If you don't know, please save us both the trouble and just ignore the thread. Please, if you know nothing about what I asked for, and you know you were born well, MOVE ON. INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET VISIT VISA is what I asked for, nothing else. Thank you.
Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by Lexusgs430: 5:32am On Dec 06, 2018
MillzGray:
And you don't even know why I'm asking for information. Biko, I'm still asking, visit visa information, anyone. If you don't know, please save us both the trouble and just ignore the thread. Please, if you know nothing about what I asked for, and you know you were born well, MOVE ON. INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET VISIT VISA is what I asked for, nothing else. Thank you.

I think your only choice is applying through the Jordanian embassy in South Africa.......

1 Like

Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by DivineIsGreat: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2018
MillzGray:
Apply for Lebanon visa here then, you can easily apply for Jordanian visa when you get there.

1 Like

Re: Visit Visa To Jordan by MillzGray: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2018
Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study / America: The Best Country PART 2 / Pls I Want A Detailed Procedure On Obtaining Visa To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.