Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study (1684 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
I am a Nigerian currently working with a multinational company in China, before i left Nigeria for China 2 weeks ago i needed some information about life/work in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least some information but it was to no avail, I only saw very few post about China on this forum.Having spent 2 weeks here in China, i've decided to open this thread and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country and share our experiences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Ijyoung(m): 12:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Following
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Diatec: 12:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Am impressed about this. Its needed. Keep the details coming
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by fullofgrace(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Following
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Before I got the job in China I have been hearing so many stories from this forum how impossible it was getting a job here. But I can tell u guys out there that is entirely false! Although there are quite a number of Nigerians(trust them) who are doing business and studying legitimately without any problems.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2019
Hh
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Samson1104(m): 6:30am On Jun 16, 2019
can one study and work at the same time?
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by tabithababy(f): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Following
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by jimfarayola(m): 8:34am On Jun 16, 2019
following
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Nelson360(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2019
following
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by ayomide8990(m): 11:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Op,can I study and work
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by opeyemix: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Thanks for this thread, I hope it stays alive
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by opeyemix: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
OP update us with pictures nah and gists
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by Ifexontop(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Update with pictures pls
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by eqob: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Samson1104:

Depends
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by heavenlyson(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nednwoko:
I am a Nigerian currently working with a multinational company in China, before i left Nigeria for China 2 weeks ago i needed some information about life/work in China and some other things, i tried searching the web so as to see if i could find at least some information but it was to no avail, I only saw very few post about China on this forum.Having spent 2 weeks here in China, i've decided to open this thread and i hope it helps my fellow Nigerians who are intending to come or are already in China in many ways.
Please let's come together as one for our great country and share our experiences.

What are the requirements for someone who has never travelled before and what could it cost?
Re: Nigerians Intending To Come To China For Work Or Study by MintyChoccochip: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2023
What is it like working there as a black person? Is there any discrimination amongst the staff? And what is the work culture like?

(1) (Reply)

St Kitts, Malta Or Dominica Republic / America: The Best Country PART 2 / Uk Visitor Visa - Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.