Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (24989 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2019
VickyRotex:

lol partially.
I barely log in. Also the Mobile Apps are no longer user friendly.
I have to use my browser anytime I want to access NL, which is stressful cry
Do you know any NL app that will not pop up advertisements? cry
Eeyah, Pele. Those ads ehn, na die.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I understand jare may God bless our hustle. Negative happenings, can one even run from it? Every media you read is filled with terrible news. Hope you enjoyed our elections vibes from the other side?
I am surviving.. managing myself.
Abi. It's well. Amen!
lol @ enjoy. I was practically off the media during election. i.e except for Channels news at times, I wasn't reading any other news. Even at that, the news weren't encouraging.(only just tried to keep myself updated)
Anyways, trusting God to take control of our nation. Amen.
Good to know you're doing well! smiley
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Eeyah, Pele. Those ads ehn, na die.

Thank you cry
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
VickyRotex:

Abi. It's well. Amen!
lol @ enjoy. I was practically off the media during election. i.e except for Channels news at times, I wasn't reading any other news. Even at that, the news weren't encouraging.(only just tried to keep myself updated)
Anyways, trusting God to take control of our nation. Amen.
Good to know you're doing well! smiley
Thanks Vicks lemon plus Nigeria's case is in the hands of God. I hope the weather is good? Sure the family is fabulous.. My regards to them smiley
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Thanks Vicks lemon plus Nigeria's case is in the hands of God. I hope the weather is good? Sure the family is fabulous.. My regards to them smiley

lol wehdone. I see what you did there. I don turn "Mama Blue" abi? undecided
Yea weather is getting better. We're gearing up for Spring. Thank God.

They're. Sure, will do. Thank you and have a blessed week. cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
VickyRotex:

lol wehdone. I see what you did there. I don turn "Mama Blue" abi? undecided
Yea weather is getting better. We're gearing up for Spring. Thank God.

They're. Sure, will do. Thank you and have a blessed week. cool
Na wa to you. Can't I cancel my mistake in peace again? grin
Tbh I keep hearing spring..I only know Winter-snowy, Summer-sunny. I'd have to Google it. Have a pleasant week too.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 2:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Na wa to you. Can't I cancel my mistake in peace again? grin
Tbh I keep hearing spring..I only know Winter-snowy, Summer-sunny. I'd have to Google it. Have a pleasant week too.

Hahahaha no wahala o. Continue undecided

lol let me model the pattern of description above,
Summer-Flowery cheesy cheesy
It's when all those beautiful trees begin to birth their leaves. More importantly, that is when Canada becomes beautiful cool

Will do. Thank you. smiley
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:37am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

Hahahaha no wahala o. Continue undecided

lol let me model the pattern of description above,
Summer-Flowery cheesy cheesy
It's when all those beautiful trees begin to birth their leaves. More importantly, that is when Canada becomes beautiful cool

Will do. Thank you. smiley
alright. Maybe I could say it's the neither here nor there season. But it seems to be a good time. How about autumn?
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
alright. Maybe I could say it's the neither here nor there season. But it seems to be a good time. How about autumn?

Yes It is actually a good time in Spring. It rains alot in Spring and it's not as hot as Summer.

Autumn is the same as Fall. It's like an opposite of Spring.
It's around September to November. It's when the leaves begins transformation. Leaves turn to various colours such as yellow, red, orange and they begin to fall from the trees. It's also a subtle transition to Winter as the weather begins to get colder during these time.
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:00am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

Yes It is actually a good time in Spring. It rains alot in Spring and it's not as hot as Summer.

Autumn is the same as Fall. It's like an opposite of Spring.
It's around September to November. It's when the leaves begins transformation. Leaves turn to various colours such as yellow, red, orange and they begin to fall from the trees. It's also a subtle transition to Winter as the weather begins to get colder during these time.

hmmm. Alright then. Got a clearer picture now. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 3:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
hmmm. Alright then. Got a clearer picture now. smiley

Good to know you did smiley
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by willyumo(m): 3:03am On Mar 18, 2019
Are you a meme addict �, do you wish to enjoy a lot of twitter savages�,hook ups�, funny videos�,� content, give aways�� and so much more�
Simply click on the link below to join maniac Tv and experience 100% fun , say no to boredom ��

https:///2349053173603?text=Hello%20this%20is%20MANIAC%20TV%0AWhat's%20your%20name%3F_____________
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

Good to know you did smiley
google matter weak me fa. shocked Very long details.. I like the summary you did.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 3:11am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
google matter weak me fa. shocked Very long details.. I like the summary you did.

cheesy cheesy hahaha abi. Google will even start showing you more about its Geography/Climate instead of what one can relate to. lol
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:19am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy hahaha abi. Google will even start showing you more about its Geography/Climate instead of what one can relate to. lol
for real. And end up confusing you. Lool. I guess it's Pm there?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 3:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
for real. And end up confusing you. Lool. I guess it's Pm there?

lol. Yes it is. 11.20pm
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:23am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

lol. Yes it is. 11.20pm
3.20 here.
About going on a little 'hiatus jare. Need to focus on certain things.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 3:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Omoluabi16:
3.20 here.
About going on a little 'hiatus jare. Need to focus on certain things.

Alright no worries. Goodluck with that cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:29am On Mar 18, 2019
VickyRotex:

Alright no worries. Goodluck with that cool
gracïas smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Kizyte(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2021
innobets:

Innobets that year 2018... from grass to grace!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.