Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari (1018 Views)

Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President / Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by drshrewd: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
we all know what happened in 2015. So much campaign of hate and culmny against Buhari both on radio and television.
It seems APC prove to be more matured and geniune than PDP
What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by Sizuabanze: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2018
PMB might have stop some APC members from towing that line because of the kind of person he is or APC is just being mature like you said.

2 Likes

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by tomiwakeem: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Because apc have always been campaigning for atiku
Only the few hypocrite ones are doing so

1 Like

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by helinues: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
Kudos to Buhari on that aspect yet some people are calling him a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by selectedhero(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2018
This was how this write-up should have been.

Let me decieve myself and other zombies
. we all know what happened in 2015. So much campaign of hate and culmny against Buhari both on radio and television.
It seems APC prove to be more matured and geniune than PDP.
My fellow zombies what do you think?

5 Likes

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2018
False!
APC is always hating.
Check Lauretta Onochie, Festus Kayemo and LIE LIE MOHAMMED! kiss

APC. . . Is less mature.
Police brutality plus INEC malpractices! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by selectedhero(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
What do you call a campaign that calls an opponent corrupt for simply being an opponent..
You hear ...He cannot go to the US, ....he is corrupt, but we have no evidence etc.

What are all these called? Love message?
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by eyeview: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
No bigger hate speech than this

3 Likes

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by ozo13(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hehehe.but we r yet to see a documentary on NTA against the person of Atiku as it was done against buhari in 2015.every single day I see advert on NTA 9pm news against buhari.thats super maturity from the APC side
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by KanwuliaMama: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.but we r yet to see a documentary on NTA against the person of Atiku as it was done against buhari in 2015

Whose fault is that? grin
If there is one please feel free! Haba!
This na new era abeg!
2019 is not 2015!
Sheeeeeesh!
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.but we r yet to see a documentary on NTA against the person of Atiku as it was done against buhari in 2015.every single day I see advert on NTA 9pm news against buhari.thats super maturity from the APC side

The circumstances are different.
Besides spreading hate is not sellable as seen in 2015 and it will be suicidal for the ruling party to toe that path. The political space is getting more mature and it is kudos to Nigerians not any government.
Even the USA visa saga is attracting sympathy for Atiku just like the Buhari's WAEC certificate saga in 2015.
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by ozo13(m): 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2018
BishopImam:

The circumstances are different.
Besides spreading hate is not sellable as seen in 2015 and it will be suicidal for the ruling party to toe that path. The political space is getting more mature and it is kudos to Nigerians not any government.
Even the USA visa saga is attracting sympathy for Atiku just like the Buhari's WAEC certificate saga in 2015.
I don't want to agree with u.u have to give it to them.all NTA need is jus to receive an order from their DG and fiam they will do the FG/APC bidding if APC actually want that cos it has always bn like that since 1999 for the Media houses own by the govt to support the ruling party
DSS guys lead by Marilyn ogah who was doing d PDP bidding then invaded APC media/campaign building and destroy the place.I haven't seen where APC does same to the PDP.
What happened then was that PDP saw the hand writing big then that chances they r going to loose the election was almost 80% which I believe was wat led to them using all those means to ensure APC loose the election .
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
ozo13:
I don't want to agree with u.u have to give it to them.all NTA need is jus to receive an order from their DG and fiam they will do the FG/APC bidding if APC actually want that cos it has always bn like that since 1999 for the Media houses own by the govt to support the ruling party
DSS guys lead by Marilyn ogah who was doing d PDP bidding then invaded APC media/campaign building and destroy the place.I haven't seen where APC does same to the PDP.
What happened then was that PDP saw the hand writing big then that chances they r going to loose the election was almost 80% which I believe was wat led to them using all those means to ensure APC loose the election .

We are saying the same thing
Those tactics you highlighted are old fashioned and only helped to attract public sympathy for the then opposition party.
We have gone past that level and mind you that the media has not been totally neutral in all of this. Expect more intrigues as the campaigns heightens. Remember the Atiku and NTA story of last week.

Bottom line :
Those brazen acts of partisanship by the media is no longer fashionable. Na coded things now

1 Like

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by adadike(f): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2018
that's because the real Buhari is gone. what we have in aso rock is Jubril
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2018
drshrewd:
we all know what happened in 2015. So much campaign of hate and culmny against Buhari both on radio and television.
It seems APC prove to be more matured and geniune than PDP
What do you think?

Where have you been... Are you living under a rock

You didn't just hear lai Muhammad instigating The Us against Atiku.. Calling him unprintable names
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by ozo13(m): 8:56am On Dec 02, 2018
BishopImam:

We are saying the same thing
Those tactics you highlighted are old fashioned and only helped to attract public sympathy for the then opposition party.
We have gone past that level and mind you that the media has not been totally neutral in all of this. Expect more intrigues as the campaigns heightens. Remember the Atiku and NTA story of last week.

Bottom line :
Those brazen acts of partisanship by the media is no longer fashionable. Na coded things now
thumbs up for the write up.
Was even surprise again this morning NTA showing this , advertising PDP messages.I recorded the video but the size is too large to upload but I have a snap shots.
We will get it right someday

Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2018
adadike:
that's because the real Buhari is gone. what we have in aso rock is Jubril

Oga o
Even you believe dat crap
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by drshrewd: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
[bBuhari show me your certification and get your pull over... grin
This is one of the childish gingle the ineffective Buffon thought he would win election with grin
][/b]
Re: Why No Campaign Of Hate Against Atiku As GEJ Did Against Buhari by drshrewd: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2018
olagbola55:

Oga o
Even you believe dat crap
undecided

(1) (Reply)

14th February. Will Nnamdi Kanu Be Seen? / What Nnamdi Kalu Promise Those Who Sabotage Ongoing Biafra Project / Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.