Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo (1019 Views)

Bandits Impose New Village Heads In Sokoto Communities, Reopen Markets / BREAKING: Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In K / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by golddust6000(m): 7:32pm On May 25, 2020
Dayo Johnson – Akure

NEMESIS has caught up with four grave diggers as they were arrested for being in possession of five human heads in Akure, the Ondo State capital.

They reportedly sell the severed heads to ritualists for money-making.

The suspects who work at a public cemetery owned by Akure South Local Government along Imafon road, Akure were caught in the act while trying to severe the head of a newly buried corpse.

Vanguardlearnt that they were apprehended last weekend for being in possession of a female human head and four other fresh severed heads.

The suspects who are in police custody include Adewale Abiodun, 40; Akinola Sunday, 69, Olomofe, 45 and Oluwadare Idowu 67.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/four-grave-diggers-caught-with-five-human-heads-in-ondo-2/
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Righteousness89(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by GamalNasser: 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
This tribe and human part and blood sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Yobabad: 7:38pm On May 25, 2020
Thank God is not Ogun state this time around
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2020
Oluwadare Idowu 67
Akinola Sunday, 69
At such an age, this is what you choose to do with your life.
When you're supposed to turn to your Lord and repent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by OFFICIAL336: 7:40pm On May 25, 2020
Is this part of the bogus SW IGR?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:42pm On May 25, 2020
They should add it as part of their improve poverty index rating cheesy grin cheesy grin this people too like blood money .

Cc sunshineg5 cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

At such an age, this is what you choose to do with your life.
When you're supposed to turn to your Lord and repent.
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Vyzz: 7:44pm On May 25, 2020
grin
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Apawicked: 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
Afonja the older they get the more their foolishness. Even 69 years old granpa wan make am by ritual

5 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by elgramz: 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
DJ Afonja on the beatz!!!

4 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Redoil: 8:00pm On May 25, 2020
sad
[quote author post=89152374][/quote]
You are a very stupid human being!! You have no bloody sense!! In fact the Igbos and Hausas are our major source of problem in this country.
IGBOS: These are the ones that will soil our image abroad with different kinds of fraudulent acts. If 10 Nigerians are caught abroad in criminal activities,8 out of them will be Igbos. These are the same people that will sell fake products,fake drugs,fake everything at the expense of people's lives. What about rituals and their highly animalistic culture? Oh!! They are No 1. Useless people! They would rather go into crime than go to school.
Hausas: Those ones are, should I say animals? They are obsessed with political and religious power with very little or no education. They are cursed with religion to the extent that they do not see the light of Westernization. And oh!! They are the dirtiest species of humans I've ever encountered. The only one good thing I can say about them is that they are UNITED!
Please Nigerians, do not use tribalism and religion to divide our beloved Nigeria. Especially the Igbos. BE GUIDED! Nigeria We Hail Thee��
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by TransflectTP(m): 8:03pm On May 25, 2020
sad
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by KAHBOOM: 8:13pm On May 25, 2020
Nawaoo

Someone cannot rezzt in peace with his head intact in South west Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Diiet: 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
This na African problem and it'll take time before it ends here. Traditionalists need enlightenement.

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Ekwutox: 8:29pm On May 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by tatatar: 8:30pm On May 25, 2020
At least they were already dead and buried,unlike some people in the SE who use live human head
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2020
Na wa. I don't mean to sound tribal but something urgently need to be done about ritualism in South Western Nigeria.

We all need to speak up against this evil. All over Nigeria there are cases of ritualism but that of South West is becoming too alarming.

They need to set up special task force to track this evil and activities. Most importantly, babalawos should be a major class of interest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Karex81(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2020
Afonja and skull mining be like 5 and 6

4 Likes

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by incogni2o: 8:37pm On May 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hmmmm

Where are the 4 heads by the way, we are gathering evidence to prove that blood money exists.

You see what I am saying?

But what i am wondering is how this is used for juju money.
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by mystery22: 8:37pm On May 25, 2020
angry ahh ondo state??I thought only Ogun state mine skull as a way of life,never knew the whole sw mine skull too ooo, I am sure skull mining will become an occupation in afonja republic....hmm no wonder they dread staying alone....
No wonder they say they have the highest igr, ritualism is very lucrative ooo....
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by AmazingMOG: 8:46pm On May 25, 2020
grin skull miners
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Finnese001: 8:51pm On May 25, 2020
ewoooo

AFONJA WILL NEVER CHANGE
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Ojiofor: 8:53pm On May 25, 2020
The skull mining industry is really generating revenue for Ogun and Ondo states.
Say no to to skull mining.
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Trailblazer1(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2020
Let's eschew tribal bigotry on Nairaland.

But at the rate things are going the Federal Government needs to carry out sensitization campaign in the entire southwest to educate them that there's nothing like money ritual.

It's high time they allowed the dead to rest in peace undecided
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Trailblazer1(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2020
tatatar:
At least they were already dead and buried,unlike some people in the SE who use live human head

So what area do you specialize on?

Dead or life?
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by slerry(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2020
without reading I knew it's them. our acclaim sophisticated Afonja skull miners.

1 Like

Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Richy4(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2020
Desecrating a resting place is just an act of disrespect..

Even in death, no respect whatsoever... which kin thing be this? sad
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by slerry(f): 9:18pm On May 25, 2020
Afonjas and skull minning are like 5&6
they can't do without skull minning.
their dead are afraid of being buried in their region bcoz the Afonjas skull miners won't allow them to rest in peace.
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by Tranquillity360: 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
Afonja Ajoka.
Re: Four Grave Diggers Caught With Five Human Heads In Ondo by slerry(f): 9:19pm On May 25, 2020
watch how dis Afonjas will avoid this trend.

1 Like

(1) (2)

Where Is Okezie Ikpeazu??? / When Ijaw Youths Came To Beg Igbo Youths For Civil War Role / Tribunal Order Fresh Election In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.