Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey (37210 Views)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Tobi Bakre, Kanu Nwankwo And Odion Ighalo Spotted Together / Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Why is Okocha among others? sad
Who is Mr. P that you recognised him instead of JJ?
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by realoscar84(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
Even Appiah of Ghana

wolero7:
How is it that it is only Mr P and Kanu that the OP mentioned? When we have Okocha, Seedorf, El Hadji Diouf, Khalilou Fadiga and the rest.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Reminds me of this...

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by prettyrits: 12:01am On Dec 02, 2018
Clarence Seedorf I see you!
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Matri10(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2018
wolero7:
How is it that it is only Mr P and Kanu that the OP mentioned? When we have Okocha, Seedorf, El Hadji Diouf, Khalilou Fadiga and the rest.

And Stephen Appiah

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by obataokenwa(m): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2018
myners007:
Mr P hanging out with big boys Like Okocha and Kanu while Jude and the his stoogie Paul will be hanging out with guys Onazi, Kelechi Iheanacho and maybe Garba Lawal
seems u dont know this present guys are more richer abi?
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by goslowgoslow(m): 12:43am On Dec 02, 2018
myners007:
Mr P hanging out with big boys Like Okocha and Kanu while Jude and the his stoogie Paul will be hanging out with guys Onazi, Kelechi Iheanacho and maybe Garba Lawal
And you think you are making sense? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by gaby(m): 1:36am On Dec 02, 2018
donaldfafree:
Clearance seedorf. Wow

Clarence Seedorf..
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by ciencee(m): 2:37am On Dec 02, 2018
wolero7:
Who be the rest here? them be seven players in that picture, and you mentioned six, come call the last person; "the rest", is it because you no Sabi him name?
ok.
HIM NAME NA?

S.A of G.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Kirinwa: 2:46am On Dec 02, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Peak milk and startimes nko.....kanu is too local for my liking.....that nna behavior...is something else....after spending so many years outside

Haterz have arrived.

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by 4dor: 2:49am On Dec 02, 2018
wolero7:

My brother you can't blame this indomie generation that thinks football ball starts and ends with Ronaldo and Messi.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by mechanics(m): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Wow is that not El hadji Diouf , shocked Dude is way back from Adam but why is he still looking 25? undecided All those guys are his mates in football but see them see him.
Somebody pls tell me that's not him
hahahaha, that's not him joor.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by mechanics(m): 4:13am On Dec 02, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Wow is that not El hadji Diouf , shocked Dude is way back from Adam but why is he still looking 25? undecided All those guys are his mates in football but see them see him.
Somebody pls tell me that's not him
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by BOOMnaija(m): 4:28am On Dec 02, 2018
wolero7:
U forgot to mention stephen appiah, the guy beside kanu. Ghana's former captain.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Mccollins042(m): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2018
This op sef...seedorf na others?
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by rawpadgin(m): 5:22am On Dec 02, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]Imagine, na "Seedorf" this Op they brandish as "Others" undecided[b]
this op is dull! Even George opong weah is there!
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by sunkieisland(m): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Obviously this took place in Porto-Novo yesterday.

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Austine567(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2018
THESE ARE MENS,DON'T QUOTE ME I KNOW WHAT I DID
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by derealalim: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
Wow see old men looking like Young guys,chai sport sweet oo
No be lie, that's why I love sport activities.
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by IkpuMmadu: 8:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Ụmụ igbo
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Aboguede(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
My highest respected and loved celebs any time any day
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Topmaike007(m): 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
derealalim:
No be lie, that's why I love sport activities.
wow dat z gud
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Topmaike007(m): 8:44am On Dec 02, 2018
obataokenwa:
seems u dont know this present guys are more richer abi?
leave am make him dey talk nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
mechanics:

I think its him bro.
I'm suprised
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by bossrillboss: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2018
upon d advice we gv diouf e no still hear nd e continue dey bleach
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by sabi99(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yes I love him those days aggressive and Stubborn yet smiles a lot
alhaji diouf and fadiga na baddest combo then

1 Like

Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by fx45(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]Imagine, na "Seedorf" this Op they brandish as "Others" undecided[b]
Indomie generation
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Casemiro(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2018
> it is well

Legend
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by yusscity(m): 10:22am On Dec 02, 2018
wolero7:
let me complete d guy u excluded...Jack Appia from Ghana
Re: Mr P, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appear In Football Jersey by Iamthoney(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2018
CutenaijaMedia:
Mr P of Psquare, Kanu Nwankwo And Others Appears In Football Jersey

Nigerian Talented singer Mr P appears on football Jersey with Kanu Nwankwo And Others 

He Captioned it 

"Tag a Football Lover" 

The question is "is he about to join Football club"

See more photos : https://cute9ja.com/photos-mr-p-of-psquare-kanu-nwankwo-and-others-appears-in-football-attire/

From L-R Nwankwo Kanu Stephen Appiah Khalilou Fadiga Mr P El-Hadji Diouf Clarence Seedorf Austin JayJay Okocha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Falls On Stage In Kigali, Rwanda (Video) / Annie Idibia Wears Workout Outfit And Waist Trainer To Get Rid Of Fat (Pics) / Femi Otedola Wishes Daughter, DJ Cuppy Strength Not To Disobey Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.