Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,710 members, 7,844,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream (494 Views)

Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream by babz007(m): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Hello nairalanders as at writing this post it is 2:am I saw this bible verse in my dream tonight Genesis 19:1-7 with this holy name eli ephaeth enath please can someone tell me what this dream means I am a corper serving at a village called Idogun in ose lga of ondo state. then also I saw this black shadow in front of my bed I am dumbfounded about this one because I dont know if it was in my dream or real
Re: I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream by Amazingman(m): 2:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Pray for Divine protection against any mishap. God is trying to protect you from the hands of the enemy. The community you serve is a ground of fetish activities and what you saw is not a shadow but a spirit contending what has to be of you,the spirit of death. So please pray for divine protection. I hope you be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream by Nukilia: 2:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often occurs in middle to late life and is slightly more common in women than in men

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorderource:

I am saddened at what religion is making out of the lives of Africans!

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream by ipobarethieves: 4:11am On Dec 02, 2018
sad God want to use u for his Kingdom work..U have conquered Principality and power of darkness. .U'll face challenge, trial/opposition of hell.The good thing is dat God has given u power/victory.Go to d skol of Ministry.
Re: I Saw This Bible Verse In My Dream by babz007(m): 4:22am On Dec 02, 2018
Nukilia:
Mental Health and Delusional Disorder

Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

Although delusions might be a symptom of more common disorders, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder itself is rather rare. Delusional disorder most often occurs in middle to late life and is slightly more common in women than in men

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorderource:

I am saddened at what religion is making out of the lives of Africans!

This is not about religion or mental delusional disorder, have you not been in a position whereby you will not be able to decipher whether what you saw in ur dream is reality or not?

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Misinterprets Satire On Jubril From Sudan / Prophet Wale Olagunju: Saraki Will Not Witness Hand Over As Senate President / Should Atheists Speak Out Against Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.