Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Atimes I Cry For Nigerians Especially The Less Previledge Ones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atimes I Cry For Nigerians Especially The Less Previledge Ones (326 Views)

Many Africans Hate Nigerians- Especially South Africans? / The Misguided Fear Of The Igboman Among Nigerians, Especially Yorubas / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atimes I Cry For Nigerians Especially The Less Previledge Ones by Letsaythr: 4:45am On Dec 02, 2018
It's so painful of what some past and presents politicians, I CANNOT CALL THEM LEADER. have turn Nigeria to. Nigeria is filled, enrich and Endowed with many diffents human resources but it's so painful almost 78% percent Nigerians live a hopeless life. Many cannot afford to eat three square meals per day, Many Nigerians maage to eat maybe twice even ones and many cannot afford to eat in a day on his own but THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS HAS BEEN OUR STRENGTH. I can remember vividly President Late Humaru Musa Y'aradua Was last President and RULER that brings joy to Nigerians only by reducing the petrol fuel pump price but unfortunately death took him. Many Nigerians want the Government to continue even though Yaradua died we all believe Jonathan will continue the GOOD work Nigerians fight for him and became Nigeria President. He was there for 6years no positive Government impact on Common Nigerians. Only political holders has been enjoying Government. Teachers are there, they will work Government won't pay, Lecturers are there, they won't pay them to the extent that even Doctors do go on strike many times. Well I don't blame them because they take all their family out of the country immmediatly we electorate vote them into power and they politicians and their families has nothing to do with all these above listed problem because their children school abroad, receive medical Treatment abroad and lots more. Now we vote out Jonathan citing increased fuel price, Boko Haram, Chibok girls, Fuel subsidy, Corruption at maximum level, Tompolo and Asari dokubo factors etc Many Nigerians got so mad with Jonathan and we massively vote for President Muhamodu and he became Nigeria President. It take him almost 6months before he know how and where to kick start the job when he became a president. Bukol Saraki Make their Government kick off wobble by becoming no 3rd Citizen through back door. Here we are today, Bukola Saraki and Dogara play politics for the whole 4years with presidency and now they are unable to deliver any of their presidential paromises campaign. Beware!! ANOTHER SET OF FRESH LOOTERS LIKR OBASANJO, ATIKU, SARAKI HAVE TO COME TOGETHER IRRESPECTIVE OF THIER BIG DIFFERENCES JUST TO TAKE OVER THE AFFAIR OF A COUNTRY NIGERIA AND THEIR FIRST AGENDA IS SELLING NNPC WISH IS THE MOST POWERFUL HARM OF THAT GENERATE MONEY FOR NIGERIA AND SELL IT FOR THEMSELFS AND THEIR GEBERATIONS AND POCKET NIGERIA. President Buhari has failed but let wait and be praying for a good and God sent man before 2019 or 2013 if we made mistake and return Government back to PDP BIG WING LOTTERS we must be ready to face the consequence. God bless Nigeria and God bless me Amen.
Re: Atimes I Cry For Nigerians Especially The Less Previledge Ones by digScratcher: 6:44am On Dec 02, 2018
don't cry for anyone.
cry your own cry.

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Students Expose Sex-for-marks Lecturer In Akanu Ibiam Poly, Ebonyi St / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates AIIB Anti-Corruption Week in Beijing / Abiodun Expresses Hope Amosun Will Reconcile With Ogun APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.