Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba (484 Views)

Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Davido: If I Run For Any Political Office, Nobody Can Beat Me / Mercy Johnson Joins Campaign As She Supports Her Husband's Political Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by CastedGist: 5:07am On Dec 02, 2018
In spite of having the interest of the masses at heart, comedian, Alibaba, says he will never run for a political post in this present-day Nigeria.

In a recent encounter with Sunday Scoop, he stated that he didn’t have faith in the Nigerian political system. He said, “I think Banky W and other entertainers running for political offices have a stronger belief in the system than I do. I don’t think there can be credible elections when the voting system is not credible. That has been my fear. Also, we are still practising money politics, which means that an individual with the biggest pocket takes the slot.”

He maintained that it would be hard for anyone to drive a change as the person would have to work with the existing constitution. The comedian said, “I don’t understand why the person who used the maze to hit the head of his colleague in the Senate is still there. Once you have embarrassed the chamber, you should be thrown out. Why are they yet to prosecute the people who went into the chamber and carried the maze? Why should it take so long to put people who said a snake swallowed money in jail? When the constitution is strengthened and the political scene is convenient for people who don’t use money to contest elections, then I can go into politics.”

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/why-im-yet-to-declare-any-political-ambition-alibaba

Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by Forreellinc: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2018
Mtchew alibaba na person?
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by CastedGist: 5:08am On Dec 02, 2018
News loading
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by itspzpics(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2018
So
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by duduade: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Please don't join the members on set of the movie titled Dead on arrival
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by SIMPLYkush: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2018
Shut up old man and face your useless and failed comedy career
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by GistersNG: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2018
cool
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by Luciferdevil2(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Now I know why this old has been chastising, criticizing and finding faulty in what Federal organizations do recently.
Alibaba please concentrate on your dry career than venturing into politics that won't be pertinent for you.
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by jabor4Naija(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Shut up old man and face your useless and failed comedy career
For u think comedy is d only thing dat gives him money means u don't know him
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by Nuel042: 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
That the problem we have in this country, we take Truth as Lie and Lie as Truth.
The young man (Alibaba) talk sense and only the sensible ones will comprehend it.
Re: Why I’m Yet To Declare Any Political Ambition – Alibaba by iGist: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
sad

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Princess Shyngle Instagram Post That Got People Talking / Efia Odo Confirms Break Up Rumor With BF Vows Never To Date A Ghanaian Guy / LOL: See What Bbnaija Ex-housemate, Uriel Did After Been Offered Expensive Fligh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.