Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday (23586 Views)

Nuella Njubigbo Acquires A N19m Lexus SUV (Photos, Video) / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:
Lips inheritance.....
Get ripe fast because that your mother's lips I got no opportunity to kiss...there is hope
Disgusting pedophile spotted! Dirty Fulani dog.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by vivypretty(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2018
Spark01:
Onu uwa, Happy birthday dear.
lol lol why are you so savage.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by donbenie(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
With the way this girl's lips is big, I'm sure she must have been given bj to men introduced by her useless mom...
her shirt even says it all "all girls can"
When a f00l talks you will know,all these your VITUPERATIONS because a little girl is celebrating her birthday?
No go hang yourself out of frustration o.. shocked
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:
Disgusting pedophile spotted! Dirty Fulani dog.
Stop wailing dear..... Remember you're a product.... I know your father must have been one. That us why you are soooo pained. Ewu-Gambia

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by chiboy1116: 9:07am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
With the way this girl's lips is big, I'm sure she must have been given bj to men introduced by her useless mom...
lwkmd.....guy Ur ill not sick.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by donbenie(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
Guess uv got all want u wanted..husband snatcher!!!!!
Go live your life and stop poke nosing INTO that of others,am sure you have enough to worry about in your perfect little WORLD.. shocked
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by bigpicture001: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

Why not get yourself what you need. Poor bitter fool.
....u started with an insult,even when I didn't even quote u.i. was recently barred from comment for 7days cuz of insults like dix..if u don't know...u can never win a war of insults with me....if u doubt, plz throw me another banter........!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
....u started with an insult,even when I didn't even quote u.i. was recently barred from comment for 7days cuz of insults like dix..if u don't know...u can never win a war of insults with me....if u doubt, plz throw me another banter........!!!!!!!!!
"War of insults"! You're obviously dumber than I thought. Get help, Get a life. PS: Who cares about being barred on Nairaland?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by sprints2: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Aboguede:
Pls what is the meaning of Njubigbo?
it means big lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Fasinaomolade:

are u sure u are okay. all ur life all I see all over is bitterness. complete bitterness
he is one of those people that abuse children!! It’s very easy to spot them. If all he can imagine from those pictures are such then he is definitely a paedophile
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
lwkmd.....guy Ur ill not sick.
he is a paedophile
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

Useless pedophile spotted! Oye nzu nzu.
i said it!! He is a paedophilie
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:

Stop wailing dear.....
Remember you're a product....
I know your father must have been one.
That us why you are soooo pained.
Ewu-Gambia
Nairaland should be Awarded the most useless website in Nigeria. Born fools like you are not found anywhere except on nairaland! You lack common sense to the core. God help your miserable life and also help keep useless idiots like you off the limits of enlightened minded individuals.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by ChinagoChiBoy: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

Nairaland should be Awarded the most useless website in Nigeria. Born fools like you are not found anywhere except on nairaland! You lack common sense to the core. God help your miserable life and also help keep useless idiots like you off the limits of enlightened minded individuals.
May God help your miserable children not to emulate you
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by bigpicture001: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

"War of insults"! You're obviously dumber than I thought. Get help, Get a life. PS: Who cares about being barred on Nairaland?
....guess ur pained by not getting attention from ur cheating father......am not d cause of ur rather poor upbringing...plz grow up
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Spark01(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2018
vivypretty:

lol lol why are you so savage.

What did i do?.. onye ojo... lol
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Jakama90(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are just a waste product.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by bigpicture001: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

.. when they say. Go to skl nd study good courses that improves ones reasoning, you refused cuz of stress..get a life! No one forced you to study parasitology, hence u can't reason normal
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by lonelydora: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Just imagine
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by nazablossom(f): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Aboguede:
Should I ask Igbo? cheesy. The name is a little bit hard to translate but this should be close.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by lesbiconverter: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
stop trying to play NwaAmaikpe. You far stupid

Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by fx45(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aboguede:
It can mean plenty things depending on the dialect.

Njubigbo - Should I ask Igbo?
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Mirriamvic(f): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
OH I Love This Girl She Is Just Cute . Dad'S Eyes Mom's Lips
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
This one na mama born me smiley
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
.. when they say. Go to skl nd study good courses that improves ones reasoning, you refused cuz of stress..get a life! No one forced you to study parasitology, hence u can't reason normal
You're a Total failure, just like your Dad's condom.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
ChinagoChiBoy:

May God help your miserable children not to emulate you
You'll never realize how stupid you're till your dead and gone to hell. You're literally the most useless idiot on earth Right now.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
bigpicture001:
....guess ur pained by not getting attention from ur cheating father......am not d cause of ur rather poor upbringing...plz grow up
Better than not having a mom. You lack the most basic home training.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Hisxellency: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Trustee1:

She obviously didn't snatched your wretched dad! So stop being bitter.
Go fvck your mama.. Idi*t
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Trustee1: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hisxellency:
Go fvck your mama.. Idi*t
You're as useless as a fallen hair. Keep displaying your stupidity in public. Product of incest.
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by sodiamond: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Husband snatcher bawo? You will cry for your acts
Re: Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday by Gsentme(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
She gat the same mouth shape... Your mouth nah fire...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Louis Gossett Jr Is Dead. / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) / Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.