Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court (13200 Views)

Bobrisky Pleads Guilty, Convicted By Court For Abusing Naira / DNA: Ronke Odusanya’s ‘Baby Daddy’ Olanrewaju Saheed Jago Wanted By Court (Pics) / Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Perience:
If anybody comment anyhow about the army here i will personally deal with you... Gat dat!!!!
Is like fear don dey catch you already.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by Perience(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
olawooro:
Is like fear don dey catch you already.
Who be this
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by Perience(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
You don baf
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by xjiggy: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
E be like say this one never collect koboko wey dey reset brain. Thank God for a positive verdict and leave it at that. Na when u go begin ask dem for the money now, dem go plant RPG for ur house and accuse u of storing arms for militants. Be wise.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Perience:
Who be this
The person that will deal with you if you misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
olawooro:
Useless army. All what they know to do is to be flexing muscles with the civilians. And that is a sign of weakness and cowardice because any soldier that harass a civilian is weak and coward. It is good as they suffered humiliation from boko haram.

To Nigerian soldiers, the fear of boko haram is the beginning of wisdom.
the same civilians that do yahoo yahoo,robbery,rape and killings abi?
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
AlphaStyles:
the same civilians that do yahoo yahoo,robbery,rape and killings abi?
Are you saying it is the responsibility of the military to harass or discipline anyone that do yahoo, robbery or rape? Abi what hell are you saying?
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by oksmart1992(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Am following with keen interest.
allanphash7:
Over 8.5 corners for inter milan game
Lazio win straight
Viktoria plzan win straight
Red star win half time

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by allanphash7(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
You better try stake shikini money ontop
oksmart1992:
Am following with keen interest.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by planetx: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Useless army I hope BH keep humiliating them.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
olawooro:
Are you saying it is the responsibility of the military to harass or discipline anyone that do yahoo, robbery or rape? Abi what hell are you saying?
The military especially the military police has jurisdiction to arrest and deal with you when you are caught or u miss behave
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
planetx:
Useless army I hope BH keep humiliating them.
No worry na athink you know how to fight islamic jihadist? see em mouth make army go strike make i see if u no go migrate go another country
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 12:00am On Dec 03, 2018
AlphaStyles:
The military especially the military police has jurisdiction to arrest and deal with you when you are caught or u miss behave
Little wonder, there is no discipline and professionalism whatsoever in the Nigerian military. When the illiterates, primitive and un-informed like this idiot are being recruited into army.

And at the hearing of boko haram, they will begin to piss for body.
Bunch of cowards.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2018
olawooro:
Little wonder, there is no discipline and professionalism whatsoever in the Nigerian military. When the illiterates, primitive and un-informed like this idiot are being recruited into army.

And at the hearing of boko haram, they will begin to piss for body.
Bunch of cowards.
when ur foolishness is gone go and do research on the nigerian military u fool,the military has lawyers,doctors,engineers,pilots,finance,agriculturist,economist,chemist,mathematecians and co with soldiers also studying abroad idiot since u have mouth and can protect ur family nd state why dont u go and fight boko haram idiota
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 5:25am On Dec 03, 2018
AlphaStyles:
when ur foolishness is gone go and do research on the nigerian military u fool,the military has lawyers,doctors,engineers,pilots,finance,agriculturist,economist,chemist,mathematecians and co with soldiers also studying abroad idiot since u have mouth and can protect ur family nd state why dont u go and fight boko haram idiota
When did you hear the case of lawyer, pilot or Chemist among the military harassing the civilian? It is all those ragtag uneducated one that lack discipline like you among them that have 'jurisdiction' (in your voice) of discipline civilian that misbehave.
Na boko boys dey teach u lesson. It seems you don't have 'jurisdiction' to deal with boko boys.
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2018
olawooro:
When did you hear the case of lawyer, pilot or Chemist among the military harassing the civilian? It is all those ragtag uneducated one that lack discipline like you among them that have 'jurisdiction' (in your voice) of discipline civilian that misbehave.
Na boko boys dey teach u lesson. It seems you don't have 'jurisdiction' to deal with boko boys.
If you dont know there are cool and hot headed military people it doesnt deal with their level of education and why are u running away frm the boko haram question? since u have mouth why dnt u go to the barracks and challenge them or go to the north and for civilian power?
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
AlphaStyles:
If you dont know there are cool and hot headed military people it doesnt deal with their level of education and why are u running away frm the boko haram question? since u have mouth why dnt u go to the barracks and challenge them or go to the north and for civilian power?
All I know is that they are useless. The only thing they know how to do best is harassing civilians. Cowards.

For you to have the orientation that it is their responsibility to deal with a civilian that violate law shows the high level of illiteracy among them..
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by AlphaStyles(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2018
olawooro:
All I know is that they are useless. The only thing they know how to do best is harassing civilians. Cowards.

For you to have the orientation that it is their responsibility to deal with a civilian that violate law shows the high level of illiteracy among them..
they are useless abi? its bkus of them that you stay in ur comfort zone and spill trash when they vanish let me see if u will be the one to defend the whole country and when military police arrest you tell them what u told me
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by olawooro: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
AlphaStyles:
they are useless abi? its bkus of them that you stay in ur comfort zone and spill trash when they vanish let me see if u will be the one to defend the whole country and when military police arrest you tell them what u told me
Trash as usual.

Nigerian military is already decimated. It will soon be dismantled..
Re: Ebere Ohakwe: Military yet to pay me N1.25M as ordered by court by liyahwillie(f): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2018
dancok:
I need 3 sure odd to invest on.
DATS DE REAL DEAL....HUSTLE ....GANG U KNOW THE MATTER

(1) (2) (Reply)

AWESOME! MEET The Woman With The World’s Fattest Belle / Chinedu Ikedieze (AKI) And His Beautiful Daughter! (pics) / (18+ Only) See The Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady Having Sex With A Dog For M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.