Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News (9339 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by seunlly(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Hector09:
But when he was in apc, knw one was saying that he cant enter U.S, this is politics of bitterness, is U.S even heaven
Bro me sef always wonder!
But US is a small god for all countries except their Doom
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Nicklaus619(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2018
APC and their stupid and clueless way of campaigning and blackmailing is getting ridiculously irritating by the day mtweeew sad
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by bizhop01: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2018
Visa story dong end another one show, team lie mohammed the ground master of fraud & propaganda.
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by BruncleZuma: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2018
APC is working overtime over nothing next year they will still be the opposition.
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Royalbloodline: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Left to me the score is 1:1

Apc= 1
PDP=1

Oga buhari has come out with his oYwn supernatural waec result amidst plenty saga. grin

Same way, Oga Atiku has set foot on US soil with plenty saga. grin

Oya please continue.. We are keeping count grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Abfinest007(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2018
since when wasting tax payers moni to d us bcom an achievement .atiku is not an America citizen.
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by midform(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2018
He can't even stay longer in D UK for D fear of Interpol let alone proceeding to US. Once a criminal is forever a criminal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by zlantanfan: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:
Atiku never applied for the visa in the first place.

Is Atiku visiting Usa now part of criteria to become Nigeria president? Cos I still don't get all this noise about Atiku must visits Usa
it is not, but he has a moral corruption burden to clarify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by MarianaTrench: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2018
This guy truly has a case to answer.

It is very shameful that some Nigerians actually support someone with such questionable character to ascend the highest public office in the land!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by morisnewrain(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:
Atiku never applied for the visa in the first place. Why did you celebrate his visa in the first place when you know is not a criteria to become Nigeria president?

Is Atiku visiting Usa now part of criteria to become Nigeria president? Cos I still don't get all this noise about Atiku must visits Usa
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by PHILipu1(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:

Some people claim that he is a fugitive and we just want him to prove those people wrong.

I guess you also celebrated the story of Fayose that Buhari wife was wanted in USA?
But she proved everybody wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by midform(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=Royalbloodline post=73480979]Left to me the score is 1:1

Apc= 1
PDP=1

Oga buhari has come out with his oYwn supernatural waec result amidst plenty saga. grin

Same way, Oga Atiku has set foot on US soil with plenty saga. grin

Oya please continue.. We are keeping count
PDP score has been ruled out for offside!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by hazardneymar: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku handlers ar doin evrytin possible to make sure he dnt come asking 4 refund after loosing d 2019 election,Thank God Atiku used his head if not 2019 election 4 be PMB vs PMB:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by boxypane(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2018
USA say u should come na... Atiku cannot come again? Common to come to USA is now a problem... grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by madridguy(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Barrysleek(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2018
Disregard this fake news how can Atiku that is supposed to start his campaign tomorrow Monday be planning of traveling to USA. At the right and convenient time he will step his foot in America and put all his enemies to shame the same way he put them to shame when he secured his visa
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by contigiency(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2018
seunlly:
APC and their nonsense propaganda..
SMH

Read again, it was not APC that published that news.
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by contigiency(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

Some people claim that he is a fugitive and we just want him to prove those people wrong.

I guess you also celebrated the story of Fayose that Buhari wife was wanted in USA?

You are the true son of your father.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by abc115: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2018
dotcomnamename:
This Moderator is a disgrace. This thread was created at 5am today, whereas I created the same since yesterday here https://www.nairaland.com/4878658/atiku-returns-nigeria-no-assurances

But because of his hatred and bias mind he cleverly ignored it. Seun must see this. That's how shameless this particular mod is. As promised I will always expose you to Seun. Brb.
Bros, take it easy...the moderators are human beings.
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
- William James
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by olanshi: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2018

The way Nigerian News and Bloggers portray this Nation Nigeria at the moment, the country will continue to be a laughing figure! There is NO educative News, No economical improving News no more!

I said it few days ago that what has Atiku and a US trip has to do with the growth of this country?? So many bullshit makes front pages in Blogs, and Newspapers in this country Nigeria!

Do you forget that the amount of daft News and Blogs you publish will make some people less thoughtful, and also make some people extremely daft to ask the right question and to make a meaningful contribution! People are influenced by what they read!

In the effort of soiling this country further every Newspapers and social networking is guilty!

Publish and promote News that will make your citizens productive and proactive!

Atiku US visa or not doesn't give him an automatic spot to be a President! Beside the US is not a Paradise, don't make a fuss out of this!

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by odduduwa: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2018
PHILipu1:

some people believe there's a double in aso rock , we just want him to address the nation without his cap
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by seunlly(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2018
contigiency:

Read again, it was not APC that published that news.
Bro. If they are the one, they will like to keep it anonymous, if not APC then who?
Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by dotcomnamename: 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
abc115:

Bros, take it easy...the moderators are human beings.
The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook.
- William James

Forget story, I've caught him doing that times without number. He's so bias. Make a quick research you will see complaints, as long as you're not his favourite. He know what he's doing. The last time I caught him with uploaded proof he quickly pushed it to front page because of the proof and because I said I am forwarding it to Seun as it was so obvious that he did it deliberately. This is not the first time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by goodlifehyd(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2018
helinues:

Saraki was ecerywhere making noise about Atiku getting US visa and how it has unsettled APC camp, the bitter truth is Atiku got a case to answer in USA.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Shot up! He was accused. Let him go and clear his name.

helinues:

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by seunlly(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2018
dotcomnamename:
This Moderator is a disgrace. This thread was created at 5am today, whereas I created the same since yesterday here https://www.nairaland.com/4878658/atiku-returns-nigeria-no-assurances

Compare the replies on this and the above thread and tell us the requirements to have a thread on front page.
But because of his hatred and bias mind he cleverly ignored it. Seun must see this. That's how shameless this particular mod is. As promised I will always expose you to Seun. Otherwise this thread must be closed now or replaced with the original thread created yesterday with the above link. Shame on you mod, your tribalism on nairaland is legendary.
So you wrote all this because your post didn't make front page
These are the part of Problems we have in Nigeria.
Jobless youth!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Fears Arrest In The US. Returns To Nigeria - PM News by Mynd44: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2018

(1) (2)

Senate Passes N10.8 Trillion Revised 2020 Budget / Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos) / ISWAP Attacks Dikwa Town In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.