Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. (3200 Views)

Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by sholarr12: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2018
CooperJay:

E go shock you next year ..... Fury wasn't fit for this match but still came away with a draw, everyone knows he even won the match ..... Anthony strong but wilder is both strong and hungry .... You of all ppl know say hunger na bastard
Nigerians are only emotional.

Fury is better than Joshua and he would win Joshua.

Fury is too good. You can't even land your punches on him.
Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2018
It's pretty clear Fury should have won.

Americans are always controversial when fighting in their backyard.

I'd like to see a rematch held in another location, preferrably the UK.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2018
sad
Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by sholarr12: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's pretty clear Fury should have won.

Americans are always controversial when fighting in their backyard.

I'd like to see a rematch held in another location, preferrably the UK.
Americans, indeed, are and it is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by femijay8271(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
virago:

Wildere or Wilder
DAMN YOU!
Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by Honesty007(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
i just feel like omg,when u expect something to happen and it goes against u and out of your own expectation.
i just felt mix feelings and i feel like vommitting.
poor wilder,instead of him to calm down after making mouth,he was talkfighting with agression and speed and he burnt out all his energy with his own expectation which was what fury wanted him to do.wilder got infuriated by fury, a kind of psychological warfare and mental imbalance.fury capitalized on this and those knockdowns were fake,it was just a furysense to make wilder think he had won.now wilder would shut up and stop expecting tkos all d time.this fight has changed his mentality.its a pity that klitschko didnt want to hand his legacy to a person that cant retain it and thats why he first avoided deontay wilder.AJ is the man behind fury.wilder must change his gameplan.now all the hype is over .AJ doesnt need to talk too much.it would have been an embarrasement if tyson fury was declared winner.let them have a rematch.
Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 03, 2018
onatisi:
wildere is not a good fighter, a fighetr that is always looking for a knockout and doesnt know how to punch for points will never bee a good champ, that is where aj is good , he fights for knockouts and as well goes for points too, if not for the 2 falls that fury had in the bout he would have won the fight on points

The above was very biased account of the fight.
I don’t know if you watched the fight to make such pronouncement.

Both men fought well and showed lots of courage. The verdict was draw. We would like to see a rematch.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury DrawsThe World Heavyweight Championship Match Against Deontay Wilder. by Niangollan42: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2018
punisha:

Yeah that Mike Tyson guy eh...

Credible info says Bobby lashley will be fighting him on RAW for the championship tonight on WWE.

It's not Mike Tyson... It's Tyson Fury

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need 3 Years To Rebuild Eagles -siasia / Re-soccer Tips For All / World Most Expensive Team Squad 2014/15 Season (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.