Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk (11267 Views)

Nigeria Spent $8bn To Restore Peace In Liberia - Gen. Irabor / How Osinbajo Detected P&ID Fraud Against Nigeria - UK Judge Explains / How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Mercurypanther(m): 7:37am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:
.it is the EU that is going down. EU is conspiring with the media to create fear so the UK can call on another referendum and maybe decide to stay
The EU have a better economy and the best system with Member states. Lets watch out and see. Do you mean the UK has been the single country substaining the Block. That not true....

1 Like

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by brodalokie: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
but share bilateral trade agreement

Yes but there's nothing new about that so why the delay? The bilateral agreement is what guarantees each one's sovereign-ness or differences. It is just like in Nigeria as a whole there are division of labor but all doing one job.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2018
correctguy101:

I still believe Britain has gone through the pros and cons and have a reason to want out of EU. One they can't tell anyone now.

A wild guess could be what you just mentioned. But I feel its more than just that.
But remember, they've already got a special relationship with the US

Going back and seeing how the Brits operate, I know something is brewing.

And I just don't see how it'll affect a 'former colony' that much. The figures are exaggerated and maybe a way to make some billions grow wings or get swallowed by another animal, maybe goats eating the funds this time.
I think UK want to go the way of US . maybe they feel the EU is stopping them from playing a dominant role in world affairs as the always have to queue in behind the EU most times. after brexit, they will no longer obey EU rules, they will be free to offer favourable terms to all these third world country in exchange for loyalty and open-market just as US and China have been doing. and the most important one is that they will no longer be part of Germany colony

1 Like

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by BabaIbo: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2018
braine:

Ignoramus.

Dunce!
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 02, 2018
Mercurypanther:
The EU have a better economy and the best system with Member states. Lets watch out and see. Do you mean the UK has been the single country substaining the Block. That not true....
they have not been sustaining EU alone but contributing much more than they get which is the major reason they are leaving. most of EU deals favor Germany most as they account for more than 25% of EU exports. the UK spend it taxpayers money on the EU while most of EU countries receive more than they spend
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 7:57am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

I think UK want to go the way of US . maybe they feel the EU is stopping them from playing a dominant role in world affairs as the always have to queue in behind the EU most times. after brexit, they will no longer obey EU rules, they will be free to offer favourable terms to all these third world country in exchange for loyalty and open-market just as US and China have been doing. and the most important one is that they will no longer be part of Germany colony
60% of UK products go to EU. Where would all these products go to now? which are relatively expensive for third world countries! Or you think USA would accept them since you assumed USA and UK are trying to form alliance. Economy is all about profit. UK particularly England and Wales voters chose to leave and not Scotland and Ireland.

2 Likes

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Shookonekilla: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Lol you guys are still campaigning with this stale jab?

Campaign?

Are you okay ?

Who killed over 200 christians in jos? And you say we are spreading hate?

What did the buhari and his jihadists do to the killers?

Why haven't they been caught ? But he caught the killers of the fulani Muslim general

Jesus will judge you all

1 Like

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by grandstar(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Sammiejokes:
I live in the UK and now I know all these analysts sometimes do not know shit. Brexit is the best thing to happen for Nigeria skilled workers. Europeans high skilled workers don't need visas presently, after Brexit, that changes. Europeans, Asians, Africans will now apply on same point base system just like what you have in Canada and Australia.
As much as there is a very big uncertainty about the UK economy but saying Naija go loose naa practical lie but a time for my people to see the opportunities coming.

You do have a point but what is true is that Brexut as,a whole will have a negative impact on the British economy.

The biggest plus to the UK is its labour market isn't rigid and this kept unemployment still fairly low.

The biggest beneficiaries may be British manufacturers as the pound is sure to weaken making British made goods more competitive. This will only be very advantageous if it still has full access to the EU market.

Only snag is that Brexit will scare off investors.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:
I see the UK and US forming a great alliance in the future after brexit to dominate world affairs. I don't see the UK economy getting hit too much. a few years after brexit, everything will be okay again. I have always been a fan of brexit as I feel Europe has been holding them back
There is nothing holding back UK. British needs to believe their time is up. The World has had different leading empires in the past and where are they now?ask of Greece, Persian, Roman, Ottomans and USSR just to mention but few.

Third world countries loots alone, paricularly from Nigeria accounts for 3.57% (100Billions dollars ) annual British GDP. I guess, you know what that means economically in terms of job creations and infrastructural development. property laws and Banks operations are designed to attract corrupt loot. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/us-uk-biggest-recipients-looted-funds-nigeria-expert/
South African central bank fines HSBC for lax money laundering controls
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hsbc-fine-safrica/south-african-central-bank-fines-hsbc-for-lax-money-laundering-controls-idUKKCN1NE1YT
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:
60% of UK products go to EU. Where would all these products go to now? which are relatively expensive for third world countries! Or you think USA would accept them since you assumed USA and UK are trying to form alliance. Economy is all about profit. UK particularly England and Wales voters chose to leave and not Scotland and Ireland.
not 60% should be about 44% according to bbc and in return 53% of UK import are from the EU. so the UK have been losing on trade to the EU. they will still trade with the EU either on world trade terms or new negotiated terms. the UK will also be free to negotiate favourable terms with other countries with no more EU strict regulations. in the long run the UK will benefit more from leaving. Germany has been benefiting more from EU trade . Germany account for 26% of EU exports but pay only slightly more than UK
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:
There is nothing holding back UK. British needs to believe their time is up. The World has had different leading empires in the past and where are they now?ask of Greece, Persian, Roman, Ottomans and USSR just to mention but few.

Third world countries loots alone, paricularly from Nigeria accounts for 3.57% (100Billions dollars ) annual British GDP. I guess, you know what that means economically in terms of job creations and infrastructural development. property laws and Banks operations are designed to attract corrupt loot. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/us-uk-biggest-recipients-looted-funds-nigeria-expert/
South African central bank fines HSBC for lax money laundering controls
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-hsbc-fine-safrica/south-african-central-bank-fines-hsbc-for-lax-money-laundering-controls-idUKKCN1NE1YT
will brexit stop foreign looters investment? all I see is a Britain restrategizing to take back it lost glory as the EU system means they will play second fiddle to Germany and soon France for the rest of their history
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by SEGLIZ: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Shookonekilla:
Buharis plan to exterminate chritians in the north and islamize the whole nigeria is being perfected

He knows the northern christian are militant and will match him fire for fire so he is using his proxy terrorist killers to murder them.

Buhari is the greatest evil Nigerian. Christians have ever known

He plans for force Islam on all of us and wipe out the resistant groups systematically .. The south east and Christian northerners

He will enforce Islam on every single state in nigeria and make sharia law a federal law

Vote out buhari at all costs next year

Lord Jesus will stand with us

The holy ghost has exposed their unholy plan

We christians do not force anyone to convert so why does buhari want to force us?

Buhari is pure evil

it is always funny when I hear people say Buhari want to islamise Nigeria in this modern age. we are in civilization so terrorism is one thing which is a global phenomenon and Islamisation of a nation or the world is another which is not possible in this modern age.
from all facet this is not going to be even if that is that plan. if truly you are a Christian it has been prophecy that no living soul will turn this country to a mono religious nation. politically the UNO convention does not allow such. another thing is who ever tries it will end up a looser cos this will tear the nation.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

will brexit stop foreign looters investment? all I see is a Britain restrategizing to take back it lost glory as the EU system means they will play second fiddle to Germany and soon France for the rest of their history
. On the contrary! My point was on holding back. That UK is not the Great Britain it used to be! What it tells you is, looting contributes to UK economy. So where is the holding back?
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

not 60% should be about 44% according to bbc and in return 53% of UK import are from the EU. so the UK have been losing on trade to the EU. they will still trade with the EU either on world trade terms or new negotiated terms. the UK will also be free to negotiate favourable terms with other countries with no more EU strict regulations. in the long run the UK will benefit more from leaving. Germany has been benefiting more from EU trade . Germany account for 26% of EU exports but pay only slightly more than UK
8% or 18% EU exports go to the UK.

https://fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by correctguy101(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

Looking back, I fear the bolded

I'd be happy and comfortable only if we had reasonable people running affairs over here for I fear the 'favorable terms' in exchange for 'loyalty'. Like seriously, its more about what they can offer us and vice versa. Anything else na big grammar.

These geopolitical behemoths will mildly coerce any to get whatever they want and give peanuts in return.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:

8% or 18% EU exports go to the UK.

according to your link, the EU sold about £67b more in goods and services to the UK . that means UK run on loss in respect to trade with EU.
those 8 or 18% EU export to UK account for about 53% of UK total import. the EU has 28members so if only UK get 18% or 8% of EU exports , how many % are the other countries getting?
UK has been giving more money to the EU than they get. the EU has become Germany vision to sell their goods
brexit also means less European going for UK jobs as they will apply like every other countries and it means more opportunities for Nigerian migrant

1 Like

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2018
correctguy101:

Looking back, I fear the bolded

I'd be happy and comfortable only if we had reasonable people running affairs over here for I fear the 'favorable terms' in exchange for 'loyalty'. Like seriously, its more about what they can offer us and vice versa. Anything else na big grammar.

These geopolitical behemoths will mildly coerce any to get whatever they want and give peanuts in return.

then the blame should go to your leaders not UK as they will also try to get favourable terms for their citizens. we may also be getting more favorable immigration terms as EU workers will have to go through the same application process as us
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Shookonekilla: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
SEGLIZ:

it is always funny when I hear people say Buhari want to islamise Nigeria in this modern age. we are in civilization so terrorism is one thing which is a global phenomenon and Islamisation of a nation or the world is another which is not possible in this modern age.
from all facet this is not going to be even if that is that plan. if truly you are a Christian it has been prophecy that no living soul will turn this country to a mono religious nation. politically the UNO convention does not allow such. another thing is who ever tries it will end up a looser cos this will tear the nation.
[/s]

Buhari has registered Nigeria with the Islamic nations organization
He has signed a defense pact with them , what else does it take?

He has ignored all mass killings of christians but once a.Muslim.general is killed he launched a man hunt

The killers of over 200 christians are still free till today

I dont believe you are this dense not to see the obvious
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

according to your link, the EU sold about £67b more in goods and services to the UK . that means UK run on loss in respect to trade with EU.
those 8 or 18% EU export to UK account for about 53% of UK total import. the EU has 28members so if only UK get 18% or 8% of EU exports , how many % are the other countries getting?
UK has been giving more money to the EU than they get. the EU has become Germany vision to sell their goods
brexit also means less European going for UK jobs as they will apply like every other countries and it means more opportunities for Nigerian migrant
The issue of export data is not a clear cut! Judging by your statistical figures, the UK imports from EU is shared among all the EU members and the jobs that will be affected will be equally shared among all the EU members. And now what happens to 44% of UK exports to EU? Do you know the number of UK jobs that translates to?
Don't forget UK products are quite expensive who will be the new buyers? When China is dishing out cheap goods to every country in the world.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by omohayek: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Her membership of the EU serves as a constraint on what the UK can do with Nigeria. Now that it is pulling out of the EU, the freedom to relate with Nigeria will be limitless.
Your delusion here is in thinking Nigeria will be in any way a priority for the UK, especially after a Brexit motivated in large part by xenophobia. Do you really think all those British voters who voted "leave" so they could keep out slightly poorer Eastern Europeans are going to suddenly embrace 200 million mostly destitute black Africans?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by naunasabi: 9:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:
The issue of export data is not a clear cut! Judging by your statistical figures, the UK imports from EU is shared among all the EU members and the jobs that will be affected will be equally shared among all the EU members. And the now what happens to 44% of UK exports to EU? Do you know the number of UK jobs that translates to?
Don't forget UK products are quite expensive who will be the new buyers? When China is dishing out cheap goods to every country in the world.

Bros you are good in interpreting data leave that guy that is comparing orange with apple. He just swallows what the media dishes out. UK go feel the heat soon.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by omohayek: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Sammiejokes:
I live in the UK and now I know all these analysts sometimes do not know shit. Brexit is the best thing to happen for Nigeria skilled workers. Europeans high skilled workers don't need visas presently, after Brexit, that changes. Europeans, Asians, Africans will now apply on same point base system just like what you have in Canada and Australia.
As much as there is a very big uncertainty about the UK economy but saying Naija go loose naa practical lie but a time for my people to see the opportunities coming.
This is all just so much delusional nonsense. The entire point of Brexit for a large number of people - including Prime Minister Theresa May - is to slash the number of "bloody foreigners" coming to the UK, so what good does it do highly-skilled Nigerians if they'll now be competing directly against the millions of equally skilled EU members who will be fighting for the same small number of slots? Have you forgotten that most European countries are chock-full of graduates of real universities that make Nigeria's pathetic institutions look like village primary schools?

Anybody who really thinks white Britons would ever support a measure which leads to a rise in non-white migration (no matter how skilled), is living in a state of pure delusion. People who can't stand Poles and Romanians who look like them aren't going to rush to embrace blacks from "darkest" Africa, no matter how skilled or educated they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by naunasabi: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2018
omohayek:

Your delusion here is in thinking Nigeria will be in any way a priority for the UK, especially after a Brexit motivated in large part by xenophobia. Do you really think all those British voters who voted "leave" so they could keep out slightly poorer Eastern Europeans are going to suddenly embrace 200 million mostly destitute black Africans?

Leave that guy he is dreaming. The only thing I see happening is the problem of Nigerian get worse UK without EU reigning them in they will engage in all sort of unfavorable deals (to Nigeria ) in a way to shore up UK loots. The UK will again become an attractive Haven for our corrupt official to hide their ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

then the blame should go to your leaders not UK as they will also try to get favourable terms for their citizens. we may also be getting more favorable immigration terms as EU workers will have to go through the same application process as us
For sure, it will make it easier for Nigerian skilled workers since there will be a level playing field for all nationalities. However, one needs workers only when the economy is growing!
UK manufacturing growth hits 25-month low amid Brexit fears
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/03/uk-manufacturing-growth-hits-25-month-low-amid-brexit-fears.
Manufacturing confidence slips on fears of Brexit staff shortages and fewer export[/b]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/10/23/manufacturing-confidence-slips-fears-brexit-staff-shortages/

[b]anasonic to move UK headquarters on Brexit fears

https://phys.org/news/2018-08-panasonic-uk-headquarters-brexit.html

[Brexit fears hit UK manufacturers’ spending plans

https://www.theengineer.co.uk/brexit-fears-spending-plans/.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2018
omohayek:

This is all just so much delusional nonsense. The entire point of Brexit for a large number of people - including Prime Minister Theresa May - is to slash the number of "bloody foreigners" coming to the UK, so what good does it do highly-skilled Nigerians if they'll now be competing directly against the millions of equally skilled EU members who will be fighting for the same small number of slots? Have you forgotten that most European countries are chock-full of graduates of real universities that make Nigeria's pathetic institutions look like village primary schools?

Anybody who really thinks white Britons would ever support a measure which leads to a rise in non-white migration (no matter how skilled), is living in a state of pure delusion. People who can't stand Poles and Romanians who look like them aren't going to rush to embrace blacks from "darkest" Africa, no matter how skilled or educated they are.
. Very true bros!
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:
The issue of export data is not a clear cut! Judging by your statistical figures, the UK imports from EU is shared among all the EU members and the jobs that will be affected will be equally shared among all the EU members. And the now what happens to 44% of UK exports to EU? Do you know the number of UK jobs that translates to?
how many EU countries make reasonable exports to UK ? the UK has been the biggest loser in trade with Germany for a long time. Germany has been taking advantage of the EU to flood other countries with goods as they have been the only country that exports more than they will ever import. only Germany and a few other countries will share the cost of brexit as most of this smaller countries are only in the EU because of the funds contributed by Uk, Germany, France and Italy that will be shared to them.
UK will still be exporting those 44% or maybe less to the EU on world trade terms same way EU will also take their 53% to UK on world trade terms. nothing changes expect the UK will now earn money from their €67b trade deficit with the EU. Germany cannot afford to let go of the UK market that is why they were doing everything to stop brexit
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Sufisunni:
For sure, it will make it easier for Nigerian skilled workers since there will be a level playing field for all nationalities. However, one needs workers only when the economy is growing!
UK manufacturing growth hits 25-month low amid Brexit fears
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/sep/03/uk-manufacturing-growth-hits-25-month-low-amid-brexit-fears.
Manufacturing confidence slips on fears of Brexit staff shortages and fewer export[/b]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2018/10/23/manufacturing-confidence-slips-fears-brexit-staff-shortages/

[b]anasonic to move UK headquarters on Brexit fears

https://phys.org/news/2018-08-panasonic-uk-headquarters-brexit.html

[Brexit fears hit UK manufacturers’ spending plans

https://www.theengineer.co.uk/brexit-fears-spending-plans/.

most times the economy is manipulated by the media and panicking. everything will be alright again when the UK exit terms are clear and investors are allowed to start negotiation. the media was also saying US economy will be in crisis once Trump pulled out of unfavorable trade deals but this end up with their best economy in years.
brexit is just like leaving unfavorable trade terms that have made you run on lost. once everything is clear, investors will stop panicking
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Sufisunni: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2018
noturbusiness:

how many EU countries make reasonable exports to UK ? the UK has been the biggest loser in trade with Germany for a long time. Germany has been taking advantage of the EU to flood other countries with goods as they have been the only country that exports more than they will ever import. only Germany and a few other countries will share the cost of brexit as most of this smaller countries are only in the EU because of the funds contributed by Uk, Germany, France and Italy that will be shared to them.
UK will still be exporting those 44% or maybe less to the EU on world trade terms same way EU will also take their 53% to UK on world trade terms. nothing changes expect the UK will now earn money from their €67b trade deficit with the EU. Germany cannot afford to let go of the UK market that is why they were doing everything to stop brexit
. Lol! UK exports to EU amounts 13 to 15% of its British economy and EU exports to UK amounts to 3 to 4% of EU economy
So, are the effects same on both sides? Certainly not! Millions of jobs will be affected in UK than in EU in 10: 1.
EU bloc has been protectIng expensive UK products since it has a better deal of the products crossing European borders and indirectly given priority before Chinese products. UK products can't compete with Chinese products in global stage(World trade terms), beacuse Chinese products are cheaper. Even Americans like Chinese products beacuse they are cheaper.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by NothingDoMe: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Her membership of the EU serves as a constraint on what the UK can do with Nigeria. Now that it is pulling out of the EU, the freedom to relate with Nigeria will be limitless.
Limitless but Immigration will be difficult?
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by SEGLIZ: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Buhari has registered Nigeria with the Islamic nations organization
He has signed a defense pact with them , what else does it take?

He has ignored all mass killings of christians but once a.Muslim.general is killed he launched a man hunt

The killers of over 200 christians are still free till today

I dont believe you are this dense not to see the obvious

I thought you'll be able to pull with an argument without throwing jabs but I see you are one of them.
that being what it may, still stand on my earlier presentation. it is objective for countries to collaborate with each order, funny enough it wasn't when some of our military ally turned their backs against us that end up soiling gej government. it so easy to forget usa denying Nigeria access to military hardware even instructed Israel not to sell to us.
today you find country that would be willing to associate with Nigerian of all countries getting an opportunity turn down. forming alliance is just normal irrespective of the affiliate. for a long time our alliance with Christian nations wasn't christianization of Nigeria but an alliance with islamic nation has turned islamization of our nation. come to think of it Nigeria is just to volatile for this junk thought of ours.
all we need is personal conviction, get liberated. I'm really liberated from all this and fears.
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by Shookonekilla: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
SEGLIZ:

I thought you'll be able to pull with an argument without throwing jabs but I see you are one of them.
that being what it may, still stand on my earlier presentation. it is objective for countries to collaborate with each order, funny enough it wasn't when some of our military ally turned their backs against us that end up soiling gej government. it so easy to forget usa denying Nigeria access to military hardware even instructed Israel not to sell to us.
today you find country that would be willing to associate with Nigerian of all countries getting an opportunity turn down. forming alliance is just normal irrespective of the affiliate. for a long time our alliance with Christian nations wasn't christianization of Nigeria but an alliance with islamic nation has turned islamization of our nation. come to think of it Nigeria is just to volatile for this junk thought of ours.
all we need is personal conviction, get liberated. I'm really liberated from all this and fears.
[/s]

All this pseudo liberal jargon you typed cannot distract from the truth

You are a paid goon whose job is to distract us from the evil your employer buhari is plotting against Christianity

I ask again!! Who killed over 200 innocent christians in jos 4 months ago??
Why has none of them been caught ?

Why were the 5 killers of general idris alkali in jos caught less than a month after ?

Who killed 100 christians in southern kaduna ?

Why havent they been caught ?

Who killed over 80 christians in benue ? Where are the killer fulani herds men who killed and raped over a 100 christians in benue?

If buhari could find the killers of major general idris alkali his fulani brother in less than a month why are all these christian murders unsolved ?

You are evil
Re: Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk by SEGLIZ: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

All this pseudo liberal jargon you typed cannot distract from the truth

You are a paid goon whose job is to distract us from the evil your employer buhari is plotting against Christianity

I ask again!! Who killed over 200 innocent christians in jos 4 months ago??
Why has none of them been caught ?

Why were the 5 killers of general idris alkali in jos caught less than a month after ?

Who killed 100 christians in southern kaduna ?

Why havent they been caught ?

Who killed over 80 christians in benue ? Where are the killer fulani herds men who killed and raped over a 100 christians in benue?

If buhari could find the killers of major general idris alkali his fulani brother in less than a month why are all these christian murders unsolved ?

You are evil

hey!
grandpa why thread on slippery terrain? can't you be more constructive than this training and research process you undergoing?
be more civil then we can talk better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protest, Demand Speakership For North Central (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Moves To Tackle Gangs, Kidnappers In Lagos / Burundi: Goodluck Jonathan Mourns Nkurunziza, Prays For Peaceful Transition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.