Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What's Up With Agbani Darego? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Up With Agbani Darego? (3040 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 / Whats Up With Agbani Darego? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Agbani Darego? by henry2tech(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2007
Ever since she won the crown, I haven't heard anything on her? She seems not to have used the position properly. At least she should have created niche for herself as to always be remembered, or am I mistaken?
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by IBDat(m): 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2007
Wrong section!!!!!
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Seun(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2007
Winning a beauty crown is a passport to a career in fashion, which is something Agbani Darego definitely has. wink
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by ElodyAnn(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2007
Agbani Darego is very ugly.
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by monshege: 1:56am On Apr 14, 2007
Elody-Ann:

Agbani Darego is very ugly.

No she is not. do you need glasses? dont hate
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by kaynoJah(m): 3:20am On Apr 14, 2007
I still wonder how she won the crown!
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by monshege: 3:36am On Apr 14, 2007
kayno-Jah:

I still wonder how she won the crown!

lol after 5 years? wonder no more, she won it the same way others before and after her did
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by kilasos(f): 6:22pm On Jul 02, 2007
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by kilasos(f): 6:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
agbani
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Skywalker5(m): 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2007
@Elody-Ann

Dont be hating angry angry angry angry
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by ayoani(f): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2007
How can you say agbani is not beautiful and how many other miss world do you still hear of? Agbani is beautiful and shes doing fine too. Shes been doing her modelling stuffs

Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by kemisole(f): 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2007
she used to be very beautiful,but ugly now.av u guys seen r latest pictures.she looks like some 1 who is into drug
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by joyblinks(f): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2007
no be ur fault, make u go contest na make we see if u go win the Miss of your Street.
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by yongbabe(f): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2007
@ joyblinks.
tell her oo.
nonsense. Agbani is extremely beautiful so yall need 2 stop hatin.
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Eastcoast(f): 1:42am On Oct 09, 2007
Y'all are floating o. Agbani has a contract with Ford models. She has done some work for essence magazine. You can check her out at www.bellanaija.com
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by ayoani(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2007
No mind all these haters. People just like to dey yarn dust.Whats wrong with the way she looks. See her recent look. She was in essence magazine

Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by busygirl(f): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2007
Whatz up with the girl sef. I saw her picture somewhere on the net, of which all her boobs was  exposed all in the name of 'being a model'
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by yongbabe(f): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2007
busygirl:

Whatz up with the girl sef. I saw her picture somewhere on the net, of which all her boobs was exposed all in the name of 'being a model'

1st- u do know that we were created nude.
2nd- Adam and Eve only realised that they were naked after they has sinned.
3rd- we are born naked.
4th- clothes were invented 2 keep us warm not 2 cover our priate partes.
5th- if Agbani decides that she does not need 2 keep her chest warm that her problem
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by jerrymania(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2007
ehm young babae, make you dey naked start waka about now!
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by djcrucifix(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2007
@ poster, i don't think you read all these celeb magz, 'cos she has been blazing  the runway undecided
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by queenbee2(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2007
Apart from being one of Ford's supermodel,jus In case some of ya'all don't kno, Darego is a highly sought-after international model and a spokesperson of L'Oreal, the renowned French cosmetic house. She has been named the face of L'Oreal. Her face now appears on several billboards around the world thereby promoting the virtues of the African woman and her beauty. cheesy so sweet
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by yongbabe(f): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2007
jerrymania:

ehm yong babe, make you dey naked start waka about now!

when did i say that i wanted 2.
re- read my post again.
its Agbani's choice and her body, so wats da fuss about.
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Ollie39: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2007
Who is Agbani Darego? Never heard of her.
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by yongbabe(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
Ollie39:

Who is Agbani Darego? Never heard of her.

Are u Nigerian at all?? shocked shocked.

she is the first back african 2 win Miss World competition ever.
and the best part is, she is Nigerian
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Benzino112: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2007
Men you guys dont talk about her like that , she is d bomb i would love to spend the rest of my life with her , everly rugged
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Benzino112: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2007
Men you guys dont talk about her like that , she is d bomb i would love to spend the rest of my life with her , one luv
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by yongbabe(f): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
Benzino112:

Men you guys don't talk about her like that , she is d bomb i would love to spend the rest of my life with her , one love

good luck grin
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by Ralvy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
joyblinks:

no be your fault, make u go contest na make we see if u go win the Miss of your Street.

We shouldnt be harsh on d Young Chap, he just asked a q?
besyds, I also think she just faded away . .
Re: What's Up With Agbani Darego? by eldee(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2007
@poster
I feel ur pain, u're trying to say she has not been doing stuffs in naija, but u have to understand that she has passed the level of modelling for any nigerian company. name it, mtn, unilever, nigerian brewries, which of them can pay 10million dollars to get her signature.
I saw the l'oreal paris billboard on oxford street and i was like 'bro, this girl has gone so big' i wonder how many million pounds she got for just that ad. what nigerian company will match that. u can use google image to get her pics sha

(1) (Reply)

Mary J In Nigeria / Nigerian Poet ,writer And Actor Adebayo Faleti Clocks 80 / I Came Accross Dis Young Finest Female Artist Nigeria Ever Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.