Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) (34188 Views)

Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos / May D Weds Carolina Wassmuth. Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
frostland:
Cute family, may D don go born him grandpapa
who be that babysitter
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Perience:
Mr may D abeg ask Emmanuel Eboue what happened to him when he married oyinbo.... Because me i no fit cry for you o... I mean Nigerian ladies are more beautiful than the whites.... D baby is even looking like Shreks

Chai
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by megacruise: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
daxclusive1:
Nice couple.��

The child though!! What a return of anothee Mugabe
Hahhahahahahaha lwkmd
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
frostland:
Cute family, may D don go born him grandpapa
Palm wine Tapper no dey talk all him see for palm tree cheesy

1 Like

Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by serial007(m): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
See as pikin mature pass him father grin
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by nagalee(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
BOOMnaija:
May D, na mbappe impregnate ya wife?
cheesy grin grin
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
I know they will all come for that baby's face....useless youths of a useless country with a lifeless leader...
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by mrtwist(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The boy's face is like someone worrying about something in the picture with his mom.
the boy they worry abt him papa career.
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is interesting.

But what's more interesting is the offer in my signature below as profitable as it is. Click on the WhatsApp Chat link in for inquiries.
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by frostland(m): 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
CirocBoi:

May God forgive you
and ur generations
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by JerryGent1983: 12:11am On Dec 03, 2018
serial007:
See as pikin mature pass him father grin
hahahaha I don die una no go kill peson for dis nairaland oooh
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by HardBishop(m): 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:
The pikin confirm. E carry yoruba man face like Dele Alli

they dere dey imagine........ may D dey enjoy fir foreign land... u dey here dey type for nokia phone inside ur house were phcn take light
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by gaby(m): 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
HardBishop:

they dere dey imagine........ may D dey enjoy fir foreign land... u dey here dey type for nokia phone inside ur house were phcn take light

Monkey...you think say na everybody wey dey NL be depraved suegbe like you.

Your mama never sabi your papa wen I even go the foreign land wey dey trip you. Olodo

Mumu
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by HardBishop(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
gaby:

Monkey...you think say na everybody wey dey NL be depraved suegbe like you.

Your mama never sabi your papa wen I even go the foreign land wey dey trip you. Olodo

Mumu

Ewu, u for come my house na.. make I spoil u finish money.. na hunger make u dey type NONSENSE for a man wey don make am for abroad.
even at ur level, u fit afford ordinary 3 square meal a day? Ewu gambia..

my papa no b ur mate. even the last time wen ur papa dey clean my oko man office for work.. ur papa dey cry for pension.. ANU EWU
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by AnuliKay: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
So cute.

South Africans are quite angry after the Global Citizen Festival:

Yesterday, the Global Citizen Festival held at the FNB Stadium in Johanesburg, South Africa. It featured a ton of African and Global Superstars including Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z. Hosted by Bonang Matheba, and well attended by celebrities across the world, it was a great event.

Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. It is disheartening to note that after such an amazing event, disaster struck. According to reports, the South African police were busy safeguarding the bigwigs and exposed thousands of attendees to mayhem.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/south-africans-are-quite-angry-after-the-global-citizen-festival/

Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
ClintonEmex:
The boy's face is like someone worrying about something in the picture with his mom.
Re: May D With His Son And Wife, Carolina Wassmuth (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
> it is well

see face
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Stuns In Figure-hugging Tube Dress / Wizkid Shows Thousands Of Dollar Notes In New Photos / Mustapha Ololade's Pregnant Babe Blasts Him For Having 3 Kids From 3 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.