Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules (816 Views)

Where Was It Writing That Sagging Is Now A CRIME??? / Sagging, Is It A Fashion? / Sagging Is Disgusting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by cold(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2010
NEW YORK - Wearing saggy pants is not a crime, just foolish.

That's how a New York City judge ruled in throwing out a summons issued to a man wearing low-slung pants that exposed his underwear.

Judge Ruben Franco said that the summons appeared to be an attempt by one police officer to show his displeasure with the style.

The Bronx man, Julio Martinez, was issued the ticket on April 20.

The judge writes that many may find the low-slung trouser trend distasteful and foolish. But he says people can dress how they want as long as they do not offend public order and decency.

Franco's decision was issued last month. Martinez and his Legal Aid attorney could not be reached for comment.

http://www.startribune.com/nation/99542349.html?elr=KArks:DCiUHc3E7_V_nDaycUiacyKU7DYaGEP7vDEh7P:DiUX
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by franctony(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2010
you dont need a judge to tell you that it is being foolish, do you
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by cold(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2010
^^^Why didn't you just read and move on rather than making a fool of yourself.Are those my words?
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by franctony(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2010
am only making a general comment, not referring to anybody in particular
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by mamagee3(f): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2010
Dumb!

Sagging should be considered as indecent behaviour and therefore should be considered a crime.

Doesn't surprise me the judge is from New York.

We all know New yorkers think it's okay to be indecent.
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by HarryPotter1(m): 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2010
I dont see anything wrong wit sagging,its part of the modern civiliazation. grin
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by philip0906(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2010
i sag,we sag,they sag.who doesn't sag?  undecided while i sag my pants,her boobss sag. . .so everyone guys and girls are guilty of sagging. . .
Re: Sagging Is Foolish:judge Rules by googles: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2010
philip0906:

i sag,we sag,they sag.who doesn't sag?  undecided while i sag my pants,her boobss sag. . .so everyone guys and girls are guilty of sagging. . .

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

craze grin

(1) (Reply)

Www.vestitishop.com / Wholesale Goods Needed Urgently. / Photos: Dolapo Oni On The Cover Of WOW! Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.