Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. (23905 Views)

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by 360NGUpdates: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
oh ma God...whats happening in this country

It’s not a sin to drink, says born-again Lynxx
http://www.360ng.com.ng/its-not-a-sin-to-drink-says-born-again-lynxx/
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by ifeanyi317(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
am not ooo all am saying is i cant go to a school that have rules and regulation concerning my basic needs. i had to opportunity of going to covenant but i turned it down not that the school is bad oo but i wanted my freedom while in the uni. So noo am not a religious fanatic
thatigboman:
u are a religious fanatic
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Yewandequeen(f): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
babamadiba:
The security guy must not go free. I pray his parent are able to follow up the case and Sue that fake ass security man. Rubbish
absolute nonsense. I wonder if that is what he is paid for.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by thatigboman: 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifeanyi317:
am not ooo all am saying is i cant go to a school that have rules and regulation concerning my basic needs. i had to opportunity of going to covenant but i turned it down not that the school is bad oo but i wanted my freedom while in the uni. So noo am not a religious fanatic
oh sorry. I thought u were supporting the Uni

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by laughitall(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jothamthompson:
buhari and apc are heartless
They must go
your brain has been hacked
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Passionate888:
using of mobile phone dey Nigeria constitution?

grin Ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Passionate888: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
writerights:

grin Ignorance
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifeanyi317:
am not gonna waste my time throwing insult to you is a simple thing if you cannot obey their rule of no phone dont come to social media to look for sympathy

People like you like US, UK and Canada but never think of why things work out over there.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Olujoe1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
Is intanblog a student in all schools?? Who is he self??
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
What many people do not understand is that no individual, group or entity can make laws that go against those of the Federal Government of Nigeria. If Nigerian laws guarantee you a right to privacy, Babcock cannot take said right away from you under any guise.

This fellow and others so affected needs to take the school to court.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Denikayan:
When you shoot one lecturer dead on that campus; the rest would adjust.
I tell you! they must have picked the guy perharps because he is humble, No Idiot will try such shit with me, confiscate my phone?, my phone i use for dealings.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
What many people do not understand is that no individual, group or entity can make laws that go against those of the Federal Government of Nigeria. If Nigerian laws guarantee you a right to privacy, Babcock cannot take it away from you.

Take them to court to prove your case.
I think you would find that most Nigerians are not Aware of their rights.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by slex(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
But phones are allowed in Babcock so what right has the man to seize a students phone.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by wisdomremz(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
boladez:
Is it allowed to have a phone on campus? If no ..,then good for him...where is our sense of responsibility?

How can you break the rule and be resisting authority? If you cannot do without a phone then leave the campus.....simple!

phones are allowed in Babcock.

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
gypsey:
I think you would find that most Nigerians are not Aware of their rights.

And not ready to fight even if aware

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Proflere: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
writerights:
Is there another father Edeh in Babcock? Just went you think Madonna is the peak of it all. How would these students stand there and allow him be taken away to endure further torture. Trust Unilag boys when they know he isn't wrong.
Even if he was wrong, Unilag guys no go allow you rubbish one of them like that...
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by babamadiba(m): 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
thatigboman:
sue security man abi sue the university
any jare, I just dey vex.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

And not ready to fight even if aware
True, and because they know they will not get justice.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by thatigboman: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
babamadiba:
any jare, I just dey vex.
the uni is the one that has to be sued
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by thatigboman: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
boladez:
Is it allowed to have a phone on campus? If no ..,then good for him...where is our sense of responsibility?

How can you break the rule and be resisting authority? If you cannot do without a phone then leave the campus.....simple!
what if yes
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by boladez(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
crafteck:

Didirin...... Ask if there's a punishment for having phone and if molestation is part of it

Oponu apoda, odoyo, alainilari,

So the right thing to do is to challenge constituted authority.......madness stays in the mind of a child they should use blow and cane to remove it.

Under the guise of human rights you and the guy are displaying shared and confirmed stupidity . Twerp brained nematodes like you need to be slapped to get residual sense.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by boladez(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
thatigboman:
what if yes

If yes, the officials should be suspended and a detailed investigation carried out ...simple
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by boladez(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
What many people do not understand is that no individual, group or entity can make laws that go against those of the Federal Government of Nigeria. If Nigerian laws guarantee you a right to privacy, Babcock cannot take said right away from you under any guise.

This fellow and others so affected needs to take the school to court.

Your position is too sweeping, I believe the school has a right to determine what is good for students to learn and be disciplined. The constitution guarantees freedom of movement but it does not allow you to move after school lights out.

You sign up to the rules that govern any place you choose to be part of else you leave. Your population is am good recipe for anarchy.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Oritsewhandey(m): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Iamicekid:
I don’t know what may have transpired but we need to understand in this country that you can’t just seize a mature adult phone, what do you take him for a toddler
The boy knows the rule.
Why being rebellious by breaking the school rule?
Good of Babcock. Endtime. Devil using youth mercilessly. Jesus is the ONLY saviour.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Jaqenhghar: 12:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Passionate888:
using of mobile phone dey Nigeria constitution?
Assaulting people dey constitution?
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Jaqenhghar: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2018
haywire07:
then he should opt for another school where it is allowed.
Is assaulting him the most rational course of action? For your mind na everthing dem dey settle with beating? In thos 21st century
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Jaqenhghar: 12:18am On Dec 03, 2018
boladez:

So beating is the solution. No wonder anybody when get power or smalll connection can walk all over you on a whim.Then you wonder why your country is so fúcked up

1 Like

Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2018
boladez:

Your position is too sweeping, I believe the school has a right to determine what is good for students to learn and be disciplined. The constitution guarantees freedom of movement but it does not allow you to move after school lights out.

You sign up to the rules that govern any place you choose to be part of else you leave. Your population is am good recipe for anarchy.

You have misunderstanding of how the law operates and how society is set up. Anybody can make any law but it must confirm to the constitution. The constitution does not oppose restricted movement for security reasons and many others. If Babcock decides to lock their gates by 5.30 pm they are within their rights. However, they are not within their rights to routinely invade the privacy of students and assault them physically in order to get access to their phones. Their phones are not Babcock property.
We are guided in Nigeria by the laws of Nigeria, not the laws of Babcock university.

The guy should test the law and seek interpretation of the courts. That is how a nation grows.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by crafteck(m): 12:32am On Dec 03, 2018
boladez:

Oponu apoda, odoyo, alainilari,

So the right thing to do is to challenge constituted authority.......madness stays in the mind of a child they should use blow and cane to remove it.

Under the guise of human rights you and the guy are displaying shared and confirmed stupidity . Twerp brained nematodes like you need to be slapped to get residual sense.

Laws are a guideline with punishment attached if not followed, they would always be broken, would you use a gun to kill a fly..
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by slysteel: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Useless country,a complete zoo.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Passionate888: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Assaulting people dey constitution?
Punishment for crimes/defaulters dey constitution na, as long as FG allow the school to put laws wey no dey contrary to Nigerian consttution, the students must obey or find another school. Even banks won't allow you to make/receive calls inside.
Re: Babcock Student Assaulted By Security Guard Over Phone. by Jaqenhghar: 3:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Passionate888:
Punishment for crimes/defaulters dey constitution na, as long as FG allow the school to put laws wey no dey contrary to Nigerian consttution, the students must obey or find another school. Even banks won't allow you to make/receive calls inside.

So if you make a call in a bank are they right to beat you?
You talk of rules. Do you know that accordong to the rules too(constitution) if you are caught stealing no policeman has a right to beat you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Fake Soldier And Robber Of Corps Member Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian Man Died In India After Scuffle With His Former Landlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.